2 Killed In Crash Near Owasso

Apr 6, 2009 Read more: News on 6 Tulsa
Two people were killed Sunday in a crash on U.S. Highway 75 near Owasso. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says 28-year-old Lee Yeng and 21-year-old Pang Kou Yang, both of Sperry, died in the collision at about 6:30 p.m. Troopers say Yeng turned from 116th Street North onto the highway. Read more
Lani McTigue

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2009
I use this intersection often, and I just wonder why the turning car didn't use the wide shoulder to build up speed? I'd hate to see more traffic lights go in, but adding a 'ramp' on 75 for merging vehicles would be a great help!

Since: Aug 08

Owasso

#2 Apr 6, 2009
I used to drive through this intersection daily to go to work. There have been fatal accidents at this intersection before and I was hoping the new flashing lights would make it safer. I avoid this intersection during the evening rush hour because it is so dangerous. I agree with Lani. I always thought it was stupid to not have on and off ramps. You are taking a chance when you use this intersection. I am so sorry that more fatalities have happened here.
Judy Yang

Bolivar, MO

#3 Feb 7, 2011
I hate that place. This is my sister and brother in law. I can't believe that the man that had drove into them did not go to jail. It really makes me angry that they died and he did not get no penalty nor ticket for murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manslaughter Is An Honest Mistake? Go Smolen & ... 6 hr Robert C oops Bates 1
Still Wanna Play Cops n Robbers Deputy Robert C... 7 hr mini me 8
Taxpayers Pay Cops To Screw Up Undercover Ops? 9 hr DevourFecesAndPerish 5
Rev Al Sharpton Please Visit Tulsa & Speak Out,... Thu Brown Garner Harris 1
Feds Need to Investigate Tulsa Sheriff Stanley ... Thu Stanley Goon Glanz 1
Cops Paid To Protect & Serve TaxPayers, Not Esc... Thu Robert Oops Bates 1
F***Your Breath. They Did It On Purpose. Thu Not so 2
More from around the web

Owasso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE