looking for roger peterson.

Posted in the Owasso Forum

man in missouri

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2011
Looking for a man named Roger Peterson or any family members that can give me information. Lived in Owasso in the 80's, may be an amputee. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2011
You might want to give a small reason you are hunting him...Are you HUNTING him or are you old friends, are you wanting to serve him a supoena, are you the mother of his child...unknown to him?
man in missouri

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2011
Well I am unknown to him. Not hunting him for anything bad. We just may be related and looking for some information.
man in missouri

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Do you know anything about him or his family lady glock. Any info would be great.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2011
No, I'm sorry. I'm just sure nobody is going to help you find him if you don't let them know you don't intend to cause harm.
man in missouri

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2011
Ok gotcha. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) 7 hr Stony Christian... 72
Dr. Angelo Cuzalina Pres. American Board of Cos... (Jun '13) Sun Potential Patient 71
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Sun yomoma 94
News Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Sat jamesfmr 298
News Tulsa Police Officer Arrested On Drug Complaint (Sep '09) Sat SHANNON COYLE 216
Review: Bluevision Capital LLC Mar 25 Casper 2
News Arrests Made At Tulsa Massage Parlor (Feb '07) Mar 24 Wicked 528
Owasso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owasso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]