T. Boone Pickens Says Obama Is "Worst...

T. Boone Pickens Says Obama Is "Worst The Country Has Ever Had"

There are 3 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from Sep 30, 2012, titled T. Boone Pickens Says Obama Is "Worst The Country Has Ever Had". In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

It's been two years since the bodies of two children and their mother were discovered in the family's burned-out mobile home in McClain County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

donnaa60

Edmond, OK

#1 Oct 1, 2012
AHHHH Shat Up!!! T Boone P. just don't like anybody darker than a tan...like most republicans!
democrathaze

Tulsa, OK

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Yeah where as Democrats want to give away all the Republicans money to those who won't work. I agree with T Boone!!!
GTO

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2013
It's like Donna60 can't even spell shut up she must be a high school drop out and living on goverment free handout and support communism for your information i am a choctaw and I'm dark skin and also a Register Republican and you lady your a stupid idiot not all Republican are not white people so shut up then! Not all white folks are not bad people there is good and bad in all mankind we can't even get it through ignorant people head someone like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is your daughter safe in Owasso (Sep '08) 13 hr MOMMY 93
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Jan '10) Sat winner 172
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) Sat winner 198
Bruce Robbins Jr. (Jun '16) Fri SillyMe 17
News Point of View: In education funding, Oklahomans... Fri getreal 1
News Architects Bid To Bring Life Back To Legendary ... Thu tightrope 1
News Police: Man Shoots Tulsa Woman's Dog She Was Wa... Feb 22 rearview 1

Owasso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance