Shooter

New York, NY

#55 Jul 11, 2012
I didn't want to shoot him. He left me no other choice. I'm sad about the whole thing but until people learn to accept responsibility for thier actions it wont change I'm afraid.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#57 Jul 11, 2012
Do you think the world can get along with out him??
Ron

Pahrump, NV

#58 Jul 11, 2012
Did he have GOLD TEEF???

Flush it.

#59 Jul 12, 2012
Ron wrote:
Did he have GOLD TEEF???
Maybe he had some value after all.
Ron

Pahrump, NV

#60 Jul 12, 2012
How come everytime one of these THUGS get shot. someone says they never done nothin wrong? Pointing a gun at someone is an invitation to meet your Maker.

Flush it.

#61 Jul 12, 2012
Ron wrote:
How come everytime one of these THUGS get shot. someone says they never done nothin wrong? Pointing a gun at someone is an invitation to meet your Maker.
Look at who is saying it??
ohmyohno

Georgetown, KY

#62 Jul 16, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>Not a thug?Then what was he doing attempting armed robbery? A nasty thug is exactly what he was.Blacks need to think about the violence they're perpetrating because whites are about fed up with your nasty culture.There's going to be a backlash coming.Hide and watch.
oh now now,

you can't judge all of them simply by the actions of 100% of them.

:p
AMEN

Syracuse, NY

#63 Oct 17, 2012
Save America the less worthless welfare savages the better.
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#64 Oct 17, 2012
Ron wrote:
the whole lot is utterly unrepentant.

ALL of us humans sin,

some of us repent,

some refuse to.

they've been warned.

nobody gets out of earth alive.
Peterson123

Birmingham, AL

#66 Nov 18, 2012
Everybody on here that's judging a close friend of mines Jaquares can go to hell, because yall dont even know him for yall to say something!! I been knowing this boy my whole life and he was a good person and brought laughter to everyone's life. Jaquares was wrong for what he did , but that gives NO ONE on here the right to be judging him!! Only the man above!! Everyone's saying that that's the only way to defend yourself!! There are plenty of ways that man could have handled it!! For the most part injure him!! Because I know Jaquares and one thing he would not do is take someone's life!! So yall can just kill that judgeing shxt because everyone's no perfect!!!

R.I.P Jaquares Cortez Walker !! You Will Forever Live In Our Hearts !!!
Yourneighbor

Memphis, TN

#67 Nov 20, 2012
Peterson123 from Birmingham. It is great to see the results of the Alabama public school system and your command of the King's English. If you would take time to read what "Only the man above" has to say about judging Dead Jaquares, you would note He said to "judge righteous judgement". If your friend Dead Jaquares would have kept the 10 basic commandments, there would not be anything here to discuss.

Your friend lived by the sword - he died by the sword.
krackerattacker

Lancaster, PA

#68 Nov 21, 2012
Yourneighbor wrote:
Peterson123 from Birmingham. It is great to see the results of the Alabama public school system and your command of the King's English. If you would take time to read what "Only the man above" has to say about judging Dead Jaquares, you would note He said to "judge righteous judgement". If your friend Dead Jaquares would have kept the 10 basic commandments, there would not be anything here to discuss.
Your friend lived by the sword - he died by the sword.
As did David james,who treavor dooley did the right thing by taking his life.lol!
rebel girl

Brooksville, FL

#69 Nov 21, 2012
Rip_JaQuares_Walker wrote:
The Shit Yall Sayin Aint Funny. And Everybody On Here Racist. And Yall Act Like Whites's Don't Rob or Kill. Well THEY DO! Plus That Could Have Been Your Son ; Trying Too Fit In With The Wrong Crowd. Face It IT HAPPENS. Weather Your Black , White, Or Hispanic. And Why Wen A White Person Kills A Black The Black Person Just Had Too Be In The Wrong. In This Case He May Have Been But In The Trayvon Martin Case He WASN'T. He Was Just A Random Kid Walking & Because He Was Black And Had A Hoodie He Was Gunned Down. And For The White Man That Killed Ja'Quares Walker I Understand You Were Protecting Your Self But Why Did You Have Too Shoot "Multiple" Times? Couldn't You Just Shot Him Once In The Leg Or Something? That Was Someones Child That Would Have Probably Been Better Off In Jail Instead Of Dead!
#R.I.P Ja'Quares Walker & Trayvon Martin <3.
He couldn't be my son because im white and I don't breed with no blacks.A white man didn't kill Traygone.You are right.One shot in the something(his balls}
rebel girl

Brooksville, FL

#70 Nov 21, 2012
krackerattacker wrote:
<quoted text>As did David james,who treavor dooley did the right thing by taking his life.lol!
You and that dam Treavor Dooley
krackerattacker

Lancaster, PA

#71 Nov 21, 2012
rebel girl wrote:
<quoted text>You and that dam Treavor Dooley
LOL! he's my hero,don't you just love him? lmao!
tooty

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73 Dec 25, 2012
krackerattacker your that little fat girl that belongs to the black panthers. Wow I feel sorry for you.
mike

Milwaukee, WI

#75 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
-It Doesn't Matter! I Know The TRUTH! & If He Would Have Shot Him In The Leg Or Something The Man Could Have Drove Off And Called The Police Or Something. And If He Was What Ya'll Are Making Him Out To Be "A Thug" Don't You Think He Would Have Shot Back? And To Be Honest I Think Someone Filled This 13 Yr. Old's Mind Up & He Probably Was As Scared As The Man Who Shot Him. Last But Not I Still Feel As If He Would Have Been Better Off IN Jail Instead Of DEAD!
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
learn to spell
mike

Milwaukee, WI

#76 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text> Um excuse me Bitch I am & Am Going To Keep Defending Him. And If Yo Ignorant Ass Got A Problem Come See Bout Me! And Yes I'm Black And If You Think What I Just Said Was A Ex. Of Being Ghetto YOU RIGHT. B'cause Yo Stupid Ass Deserve It. I Mean Who Would Say Some Of The Mean Low Down Shit Ya'll Say. I Mean Really Have Some Sense And Respect. We All Know He Was In The Wrong But Damn, Don't Down Talk Him Like That B'cause In Reality You Didn't KNOW HIM. So Don't Talk Like He Was Just Some "Thug" B'cause He Wasn't.
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
grow up black boy
mike

Milwaukee, WI

#77 Jul 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
IM NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU BECAUSE I KNOW GOOD AND WELL JAQUARES WAS A GOOD PERSON ; AND BY THE WAY HE IS NOT A FUCKING THUG YOU REALLY PISSING ME OFF I HOPE YOU HAVE KIDS AND THE DIE INSTENTLY BECAUSE THE SHIT YOU SAYING ABOUT JAQUARES IS MEAN & HATEFUL ; & IF JAQUARES WAS ALIVE ILL HAVE HIM TO BEAT YOUR PUNK WHITE ASS - YES BITCH I BROUGHT RACIST BACK !
* R.I.P. JAQUARES WALKER FOLKS HATE TO HERE YOUR NAME FOR WHAT YOU DID ; BUT BROTHER I LOVE YOU & YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE ~ THE GOOD LORD WILL TAKE OF YOU ; HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ! I LOVE YOU
trash
mike

Milwaukee, WI

#78 Jul 18, 2013
Peterson123 wrote:
Everybody on here that's judging a close friend of mines Jaquares can go to hell, because yall dont even know him for yall to say something!! I been knowing this boy my whole life and he was a good person and brought laughter to everyone's life. Jaquares was wrong for what he did , but that gives NO ONE on here the right to be judging him!! Only the man above!! Everyone's saying that that's the only way to defend yourself!! There are plenty of ways that man could have handled it!! For the most part injure him!! Because I know Jaquares and one thing he would not do is take someone's life!! So yall can just kill that judgeing shxt because everyone's no perfect!!!
R.I.P Jaquares Cortez Walker !! You Will Forever Live In Our Hearts !!!
he got what he had comming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oviedo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri John 5
Adam Roland Chicago Sorcerer Worships Dead Cat ... Wed MumraTheEvaLiving 1
News Three Arrested for Abusing Vulnerable Adults at... (Sep '14) Apr 22 Cyrus 2
Cat Worshippers from Illinois investigated in W... Apr 22 MumraTheEvaLiving 1
Hot girl driving a BMW convertible Oviedo near UCf Apr 19 Frank 1
News Lake Mary couple arrested in retail theft ring (Jan '08) Apr 18 Former Coburn Emp... 51
News Brio Tuscan Grille launches new menu items in O... Apr 17 vib_ram 1
More from around the web

Oviedo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]