Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

There are 9850 comments on the Bloomberg story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2641 May 12, 2012
Im afraid im gonna lose you.Are you still gonna make a email?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2643 May 12, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>

If this trial is shown on television, she'll have a heart attack looking at it.
That is hilarious, and so true.

TeeJe63 should invest in a defibrillator and a neighbor who is willing to use it.

Location hidden

#2645 May 12, 2012
REGGIN OT HTAED wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, remember you need to make one to, remember never use real name.
Then I will explain how we do it on here, not to complicated, we just don't want freaks pretending to be us.
i will make one now.

Location hidden

#2646 May 12, 2012
REGGIN OT HTAED wrote:
What's hilarious is the GHETTO APES that need to be eating lead instead of food paid fro by whites.
>- 0---------- tree way up high for the martin failures.
i got one

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

#2647 May 12, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>i got one
I see you found your worst half.

If I ever did see him, you KNOW that I wouldn't tell you.

That rag is a disgrace among humans.

IT'S BEEN NICE

#2648 May 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>That is hilarious, and so true.

TeeJe63 should invest in a defibrillator and a neighbor who is willing to use it.
AMEN

That is, if she has a neighbor.
REGGIN YTASN

UK

#2649 May 12, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>i got one
OK, now pay attention.

Post the address but use at not the symbol, and if its not hotmail then post what it is.

My address is all lower case, do not answer if it has a space, or one different mark.

This is it and make sure you only answer to this- loverebelgirl at hot mail

DO NOT answer if it looks like say this (love rebelgirl),(loverebel girl), loverebelgirl_,

No spaces, no check, no comma, no hyphen, it has to look exactly like this.

loverebelgirlathotmail

at=@

I can't post the whole thing or it becomes a live link, that is why I used- AT.

Post yours, exactly as it is, and within the next few days I will send you a reply.

Don't ask why I don't do it now, its complicated.

Location hidden

#2650 May 12, 2012
REGGIN YTASN wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, now pay attention.
Post the address but use at not the symbol, and if its not hotmail then post what it is.
My address is all lower case, do not answer if it has a space, or one different mark.
This is it and make sure you only answer to this- loverebelgirl at hot mail
DO NOT answer if it looks like say this (love rebelgirl),(loverebel girl), loverebelgirl_,
No spaces, no check, no comma, no hyphen, it has to look exactly like this.
loverebelgirlathotmail
at=@
I can't post the whole thing or it becomes a live link, that is why I used- AT.
Post yours, exactly as it is, and within the next few days I will send you a reply.
Don't ask why I don't do it now, its complicated.
bongcurse at yahoo
REGGIN YTSAN

UK

#2651 May 12, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>bongcurse at yahoo
I guess you forgot when I said you should never use yahoo.

Just remember, it has to look exactly like,,,

loverebelgirl at hotmail

there will be no spaces between the AT

Will send in a few days.

If you get an email, post when it came, and what it looked like exactly

in case someone tries to send you something

Location hidden

#2652 May 12, 2012
REGGIN YTSAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you forgot when I said you should never use yahoo.
Just remember, it has to look exactly like,,,
loverebelgirl at hotmail
there will be no spaces between the AT
Will send in a few days.
If you get an email, post when it came, and what it looked like exactly
in case someone tries to send you something
Do i need to change it?
REGGIN YTSAN

UK

#2653 May 12, 2012
Mystery Rose lxl wrote:
<quoted text>Do i need to change it?
NO, its ok, just don't ever use yahoo for someone you meet or a new friend.

I know me, I am no freak, but someone else that could be a freak and you might trust, could trace you with a yahoo address, then might be able to get close to your neighborhood and watch for you.

It might be overboard, but better to be safe then carried by 6 as someone posted.

There is always some loser freak, pretending to be friendly.

There are also a lot of desperate freak men out there also.

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2654 May 12, 2012
Gun laws are already too strict and unconstitutional.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2655 May 12, 2012
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
That is, if she has a neighbor.
I suspect TeeJe63 has at least one neighbor in her trailer park but perhaps not one willing to get too near her.
REGGIN YTSAN

UK

#2656 May 12, 2012
yoyoyoy wats upie mys botha sista cuzzzzz

gets dat bag on so dat hair dont break mys no limit failure

gots you scraper for dem stinkg corns

yo finin gets dast forty and you glass

gets dat whiteee money

yo gotsa get some from sow boon martin she love rolling in dat flour

IT'S BEEN NICE

#2657 May 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect TeeJe63 has at least one neighbor in her trailer park but perhaps not one willing to get too near her.
He knows better. He's probably a predator, but STILL wouldn't touch her.
REGGIN YTSAN

UK

#2658 May 12, 2012
Google Bob and Nancy Strait, an elderly couple from Tulsa that were attacked by four feral beasts, beaten, raped, robbed, tortured, and fleet for dead. Nancy died days later, Bob hung on for a few months in the hospital and passed away within the last week or so.

Then google the Wichita Massacre. Find the sick sht a bunch of armed DIRT SHARKS forced a bunch of unarmed college students to do before killing all but one of them, whom they left for dead while she was bleeding, naked, and had been run over by a truck in the freezing winter

Then google the Knoxville Horror, the Christian and Newsom murders. A young couple were kidnapped, raped, mutilated, and killed by a group of DIRT SHARKS he was shot execution style while she was covered in drain cleaner, wrapped in plastic garbage bags, and left to slowly suffocate to death. The DIRT SHARKS are now getting a bullst re trial. Yes, this happened in TENNESSEE, about four ears ago, and the godned vile sht beasts, DIRT SHARKS are still alive.
Too Funny

Veracruz, Mexico

#2659 May 12, 2012
REGGIN YTSAN wrote:
Google Bob and Nancy Strait, an elderly couple from Tulsa that were attacked by four feral beasts, beaten, raped, robbed, tortured, and fleet for dead. Nancy died days later, Bob hung on for a few months in the hospital and passed away within the last week or so.
Then google the Wichita Massacre. Find the sick sht a bunch of armed DIRT SHARKS forced a bunch of unarmed college students to do before killing all but one of them, whom they left for dead while she was bleeding, naked, and had been run over by a truck in the freezing winter
Then google the Knoxville Horror, the Christian and Newsom murders. A young couple were kidnapped, raped, mutilated, and killed by a group of DIRT SHARKS he was shot execution style while she was covered in drain cleaner, wrapped in plastic garbage bags, and left to slowly suffocate to death. The DIRT SHARKS are now getting a bullst re trial. Yes, this happened in TENNESSEE, about four ears ago, and the godned vile sht beasts, DIRT SHARKS are still alive.
Whats with so many of the stupid whites nowdays? You bring up facts like that and they say your a racist and a BIGOT ETC. Those type of whites need a black tatoo on their forehead iding them. Dont shoot till you can see the whites of their eyes!
REGGIN YTSAN

UK

#2660 May 12, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Whats with so many of the stupid whites nowdays? You bring up facts like that and they say your a racist and a BIGOT ETC. Those type of whites need a black tatoo on their forehead iding them. Dont shoot till you can see the whites of their eyes!
They need to move to philly and walk around with a dollar in their hand.

Then lets see the mud sharks say the same thing.

P.S. That was hysterical.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2662 May 13, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on Romney. I just can't believe they can't come up with anything better than that?
I do think St. Tray was a thug, and was well on his way to being a career criminal. His FB posts and those of his friends said a lot about him. As for the bus driver incident, he did not beat the bus driver, but either took a swing at him or did actually hit him. That info came from either his brother or cousin. And though I cannot disclose the source, it is true. And no, unlike Crisco I don't have an inside source so to speak.
To be fair to Martin, I wouldn’t say he was well on his way to becoming a career criminal. To make that determination more time would be needed to establish his life path. Most of us have done dumb things as young adults. A few dumb actions shouldn’t be used to assume what they’ll be later in life.
Too Funny

Veracruz, Mexico

#2663 May 13, 2012
We know what Martin will be doing later. Fertilizing daisys. Thats less danger for society!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oviedo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers accuse students of false crimes at Ful... Apr 15 Karen Carty 1
News Winter's End -- Orlando's answer to Woodstock (Aug '09) Apr 14 barryb 25
News Winter Park bicyclist dies after collision with... (Sep '08) Apr 13 djdjdjdjdjfjgjghl... 112
News Maitland mortgage-lender Transland facing probe... (Dec '07) Apr 11 Anonymous 9
the music thread (Apr '12) Apr 10 Musikologist 24
why do blacks wear hoodies when its hot out? (Mar '12) Apr 8 Wow 32
Local Oviedo newspaper? Apr 7 Vashta 1

Oviedo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oviedo Mortgages