Technology entrepreneur and guru, Dav...

Technology entrepreneur and guru, David Thomson, remembered as 'beyond passionate'

There are 2 comments on the The Waterloo Region Record story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Technology entrepreneur and guru, David Thomson, remembered as 'beyond passionate'. In it, The Waterloo Region Record reports that:

Members of Waterloo's technology community were shocked to learn that a well-known technology entrepreneur, author and business guru, David Thomson, died of a sudden heart attack while walking his dog near his family home in Kansas on Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Waterloo Region Record.

Rhonda Rein

Leavenworth, KS

#1 Aug 10, 2012
He was our wonderful neighbor and will be greatly missed.
April Kelly

Omaha, NE

#2 Aug 10, 2012
We have lost a brilliant mind. condolences to his family whom he was extremely proud. Wishing you God's peace and love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ten Most Stupidest Mistakes Men Make When F... (Jul '07) 46 min Grammarman 35
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Aug 22 Noexpertbutiknowh... 168
News BCS Overland Park, KS Reports Year to Date Incr... (Aug '10) Aug 3 lgmester 4
Review: Rent Source (Jul '09) Jul 30 Zorah 10
Lionsate411.com Jul 28 The Vogel Team 1
Where can i find some meth in Los Angeles? Jul '15 MrBlack 1
Edge at Olathe Jul '15 fun times 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Park Mortgages