Libertarian Party of Kansas Opposes Open Carry Firearm Ban

Feb 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmmoLand

The Libertarian Party of Kansas will immediately challenge the unconstitutional ban on the open carry of firearms in all counties and cities in Kansas that completely ban the practice by law-abiding citizens on property open to the public.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2012
Tom

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

I oppose a limited firearm ban. I've always wanted a howitzer to pull behind my truck to discourage tailgaiters amd for hunting rabbits and such!
Tom

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

I actually do opppose the open carry ban, on principle. I think, however, that open carry by civilians is dumb, dumb, dumb. You unnecessarily scare people who are afraid of guns, and you let all the criminals know for sure that you're armed and thus lose the uncertainty that you pose for them if they do not know. If you want to carry, get the training for a concealed carry permit and carry it unobtrusively.
Makes sense

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Tom wrote:
I actually do opppose the open carry ban, on principle. I think, however, that open carry by civilians is dumb, dumb, dumb. You unnecessarily scare people who are afraid of guns, and you let all the criminals know for sure that you're armed and thus lose the uncertainty that you pose for them if they do not know. If you want to carry, get the training for a concealed carry permit and carry it unobtrusively.
I agree. Broadcasting your ability to a criminal is undermining your safety and the safety of innocent folks around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Overland Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Overland Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••