Since: Jan 13

Overland Park

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Just moved in from the east coast and am looking for a pain management doctor in the area? need to get my scripts going and dont know anyone in the Johnson County area, anyone know a doctor to hit up?
Attorney girl

Overland Park, KS

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Try Dr. Simon in OP. If your pain is related to gynelogical issues, Dr. Katz (who is same practice group) specializes in that area because he used to be an ob/gyn but had to stop due to his own pain management issues.

San Francisco, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
What? Pill Mill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skype sex (Jul '16) Jun 21 Seek help fast 23
Olathe Storage Unit Jun 16 Tfish14 1
Review: Genesis Realty Solutions LLC (Mar '10) Jun 9 DMendoza 5
News Olathe Implements 'Quiet Zones' For Noisy Train... (Apr '10) Jun 5 Charles Porter 24
Looking for Charles Jun 4 Curious 1
Helicopters near black bob park (Jul '14) May '17 suzbradbury 2
moving to kansas city (Feb '06) May '17 Anonymous snob 553

Overland Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Park Mortgages