Man Stumbles Across Skull in Wooded Area

Man Stumbles Across Skull in Wooded Area

There are 1 comment on the CW11 St. Louis KPLR-TV News story from May 4, 2008, titled Man Stumbles Across Skull in Wooded Area. In it, CW11 St. Louis KPLR-TV News reports that:

“Apparently a person that was in the woods found what appeared to be a human skull. Obviously we are going to have to wait for the medical examiner to tell us in fact what it is”

St. Louis County Police are investigating the discovery of what appears to be a human skull found near Overland. via CW11 St. Louis KPLR-TV News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW11 St. Louis KPLR-TV News.

Sister of Missing

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 May 8, 2008
My brother has been missing since Jan 07 from Rolla , MO. Has anyone heard any new news of the skull that was found and if they had found any other bones along with the skull? My brother is 5'6" tall 150pds with size 7 foot , pin in right ankle, dentures in top plate and partial bottom plate. Someone if you know anything please email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ken Poteet Leads Sterling Bank Event In Raising... (Jan '13) 2 hr King Of Eastwood 12
News Sick of college protesters 3 hr power 10
Burning the American Flag 4 hr WhiteSatan 38
sharon krabbenhoft 8 hr MIKE MARTIN 1
what happened on Parker Rd 9 hr hardhead 2
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 16 hr Marcus Welby 250
wife 17 hr Pushing 3 bills 2

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages