Eric Tolen Convicted

Sep 20, 2008 Full story: CW11 St. Louis KPLR-TV News 9

St. Louis - A St. Louis County jury has convicted lawyer Eric Tolen of 37 criminal counts of having sex with teenage boys.

Full Story
Anon

Greenville, NC

#1 Sep 22, 2008
I am glad justice has finally been served. I knew him from many years ago and always suspected something dirty and fishy with him. Fortunately I got out of that relationship quickly to protect my own children! Eric must have thought his prominence in the community protected him from the law.
stl

Riverside, CA

#2 Nov 3, 2008
Karma came back to you TOLEN!
Brette

San Diego, CA

#3 Nov 8, 2008
My uncle finally got his justice. RIP Micheal.
jason

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Mar 26, 2010
I knew him and was around for years and he never had any representation of liking boys and I was around alot!! plus he was a well known lawyer why wold he put all of that in jeopardy!! And they dnt have physical evidence just the boys words the moms just want money and the boyus were told if they dont confess they would be put in jail its all bullshit eric's a great person!!
jason

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Mar 26, 2010
He is innocent there is no physical evidence!!
jason

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2010
Brette wrote:
My uncle finally got his justice. RIP Micheal.
justice of what being a druggy
Gemini

Omaha, NE

#7 Mar 26, 2010
I agree with Jason, Tolen was blacked mailed for something he did not do. What a shame, the parents are the ones who should be behind bars,as well as the boys.That is just going to open up some doors for another idiot!
Anon

Saint Peters, MO

#8 Nov 8, 2010
Gemini wrote:
I agree with Jason, Tolen was blacked mailed for something he did not do. What a shame, the parents are the ones who should be behind bars,as well as the boys.That is just going to open up some doors for another idiot!
I was a part of the investigation for years there was plenty more than than just the boys words. There was physical evidence. Unfortunately, u were scammed by him also. That is the real shame. I am sorry for you for that.
Mona

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 3, 2013
jason wrote:
I knew him and was around for years and he never had any representation of liking boys and I was around alot!! plus he was a well known lawyer why wold he put all of that in jeopardy!! And they dnt have physical evidence just the boys words the moms just want money and the boyus were told if they dont confess they would be put in jail its all bullshit eric's a great person!!
How great can you be with a naked kid in a car on an interstate in IL.!!! Ill tell you what.... Go by his house on Topping Road in Town and Country, and take a look at the "sex" rooms and tell me how great of a person he really was. So tell me Jason, was he not into boys because he had you instead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rabidly Anti-Gay Scott Lively Defends Bill Cosb... 5 hr DNF 103
Darren Wilson 7 hr Dark skin no stan... 4
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 8 hr Michael Litt 3,342
Jamestown Mall Memories (Feb '11) 9 hr TTU 79
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 13 hr Agents of Corruption 5,921
Eric Holdera s parting shot: It's too hard to b... 17 hr Here Is One 1
why don't YOU like negro's ? 18 hr Fourth grade teacher 5
Overland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM