car breakins again and again

car breakins again and again

Posted in the Overland Forum

hardhead

Florissant, MO

#1 Jun 18, 2013
many cars broke into behind white auto body yesterday morning. be forewarned if you park behind any business along 67 they are breaking into autos right and left, 54th street grill been hit several times and hooters, as has many other business's.
Gonna_ be Chicago

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Beef up patrol, 24/7 and prosecute without exception. Gonna_be, more like it already is Chicago.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#4 Jun 19, 2013
wtf the cops don't even chase them anymore.
PoPo

Florissant, MO

#5 Jun 19, 2013
The Officers can't chase them anymore. If they do and the guy his another car or gets into an accident, the courts hold the Police Department responsible. Trust me, the Officers would love nothing better then to be able to chase the bad guys, but the courts are saying that if you can't shoot them you can't chase them!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#8 Jun 20, 2013
why don't the police set up a baitcar? the could use watermelon for bait or pieces or crack. fried chicken?
You all can

Florissant, MO

#9 Jun 20, 2013
complain as much as you want about the procedures for police not chasing someone if it makes you feel better. I happen to know the Uhl family and Jessica and Kelli who both died because of police response.

A disagree with the cops getting into trouble who do chase stolen cars and stuff though. The highway patrol men who killed my friend's daughters only got probation and the taxpayers will be paying his disability until he dies. There's a good chance taxpayers will end up paying for his legal defense too.

That guy was doing over a 120 while texting on his phone about the call he was headed for. He killed them plain and simple so where's the justice for the real victims?

I don't give a rat's ass if someone steals my car, that's why I have insurance. I would care deeply if some innocent person was injured or worse killed because cops were chasing the thieves though. But I guess some people like those on here think a piece of metal is more important then a life.
Really

Florissant, MO

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know those people....shut up.
Betcha the guy or gal does know you and your merry band of idiots. It isn't too hard to tell a racist, bigot, big mouth, a**hole. They come in all sizes and all colors but they all have the same thing in common...whimper and whine, whimper and whine!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#13 Jun 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Betcha the guy or gal does know you and your merry band of idiots. It isn't too hard to tell a racist, bigot, big mouth, a**hole. They come in all sizes and all colors but they all have the same thing in common...whimper and whine, whimper and whine!
no whimper and whining here, just tired of all the dumb negros shit that goes on and the shit they get away with. maybe instead of chasing them they should just take the first good shot at them. people better start standing up for themselves or the blacks are going to run over you and take anything they want. they were bought up to believe you don't have to work for anything , just take what you want. come to my house and you will get some lead thrown at you.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#14 Jun 26, 2013
heard they were breaking in cars behind the quick trip in hazelwood up by village square
Nurse1098

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 29, 2013
So much racial profiling in this blog. If you haven't seen the thieves how can you say they are black, or even say that they are men. It could be white women...you don't know unless you have seen the thieves committing the crime!!!!! Not all black people are bad but in the same token not all white people are good!!!! REMEMBER THAT!!!! God will ask you about that on judgment day I hope he has mercy on your soul because he created all of us, ask for your forgiveness now!!!!!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Nurse1098 wrote:
So much racial profiling in this blog. If you haven't seen the thieves how can you say they are black, or even say that they are men. It could be white women...you don't know unless you have seen the thieves committing the crime!!!!! Not all black people are bad but in the same token not all white people are good!!!! REMEMBER THAT!!!! God will ask you about that on judgment day I hope he has mercy on your soul because he created all of us, ask for your forgiveness now!!!!!
they are black males, as they have been seen. the blacks come out of the apt. complex's , break into homes and autos and then run back into their nest(apartments) just like the vermin they are. i'll repeat what the rev has said,name one black town or city that has a low crime rate and high employment. can't do it, can you. because there is none. they have consumed every city across this country like a cancer.
hardheads a douchehead

O Fallon, MO

#19 Jun 29, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> they are black males, as they have been seen. the blacks come out of the apt. complex's , break into homes and autos and then run back into their nest(apartments) just like the vermin they are. i'll repeat what the rev has said,name one black town or city that has a low crime rate and high employment. can't do it, can you. because there is none. they have consumed every city across this country like a cancer.
And white trash like you pave the way. Thanks for making it easy.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#20 Jun 30, 2013
hardheads a douchehead wrote:
<quoted text>And white trash like you pave the way. Thanks for making it easy.
haven't made anything easy on the negros, the banks have with their greed.i say one other thing too! the real estate people are to blame also, by telling people these homes they were showing are worth more than they are. i wouldn't give the blacks anything, make them work for it like everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chic fil a coming to Florissant 2 min Hardhead 36
Poll Do You Trust the Media ? (Apr '16) 20 hr Marcus Welby 38
Still Feel DACA is WONDERFUL? Wed Enter Username 9
An honest discussion on race (Oct '16) Wed Doctor Taco 67
Oppressive Government (Jul '17) Tue Marcus Welby 9
"New Crimes in Florissant" Tue White Chick 4
Driver-Less Cars Tue Hardhead 30

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance