Old Town Tennis Courts
The Central Scrutinizer

Florissant, MO

#1 Mar 4, 2013
So what's up with the tennis courts in scenic old town? you know, right by the water tower where they dumped Walter Scott's body a few years back. The darn things have been there for the last 50 years or so.
Are they finally getting a sorely needed refurbishment or have they found some other creative use for the space?

Oh wait, don't tell me, some clever Bozo will chime in saying they're "turning them into basketball courts" - well hah, i beat you to it!

So come on, what's really happening with them?
mom

Belleville, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Skateboard park coming soon.
Flo Rida

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Pay day loan store coming soon.
Just somebody

Florissant, MO

#4 Mar 4, 2013
What amazes me is how people actually get along in life. They're not involved nor do they participate with anything outside their own private world. This park has been talked about frequently at council meetings which are televised on the cable station. The local community papers -independent news and community news have both ran articles about the refurbishing of the tennis courts. Patch has also done an article about this as well. So how is it there are so many misinformed people? Flat lazy I guess.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 5, 2013
fence in the top and start collecting some thugs,and on your way to work every morning you can stop and throw rocks at them in their cage. give them all a butter knife and then throw a crack rock right in the middle of them and see who's left in the end. won't cost the city much and great fun for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Act of a Desperate President 1 hr exposing florissant 32
The Good Times (May '09) 3 hr White Chick 15
Negroes, what's wrong with them ? 12 hr hardhead 45
Disgusting POTUS. (Dec '15) Tue exposing florissant 165
mlk day Tue WhiteSatan 19
Dumb American Youth Tue exposing florissant 37
Trump Wins ! ! ! Tue Marcus Welby 14

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance