grandview garden apt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Anna, IL

#1 May 19, 2013
does anyone know about grandview gardens apts. im movin to the area soon and have been tryin to find a good location
SheCarries

United States

#2 May 20, 2013
Avoid all apartments...they're the demise of Florissant. Find a nice house to rent.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#3 May 20, 2013
you have to be kidding, right. those apts. are crime ridden, cops there all the time. there is more crap going on in those in those apts. than you could believe. if you like having everything you own gone, thta's a good place to live. so i say stay far away from any apts. in north county all together.
Check the facts

Florissant, MO

#4 May 20, 2013
just curious wrote:
does anyone know about grandview gardens apts. im movin to the area soon and have been tryin to find a good location
You can find out where the major crime problems are by logging on to the FPD website and reading the reports. Most apartments in all areas of the county have sites with info about what they offer.

Do not assume that people on this forum or any forum are stating truths. People like to offer their own ideas, opinions as facts and those opinions are often stated according to their personal prejudices.

Research the area you are considering and then make your own decisions, don't let anyone else (especially here) do it for you.
Flo Mo Mama

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 20, 2013
A friend of mine lives there and got a new car last year. It has been egged and scratched and most recently, keyed. I wouldn't recommend those apartments.
Agree

Florissant, MO

#6 May 20, 2013
Check the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find out where the major crime problems are by logging on to the FPD website and reading the reports. Most apartments in all areas of the county have sites with info about what they offer.
Do not assume that people on this forum or any forum are stating truths. People like to offer their own ideas, opinions as facts and those opinions are often stated according to their personal prejudices.
Research the area you are considering and then make your own decisions, don't let anyone else (especially here) do it for you.
There's crime no matter where you go whether people want to admit it or not. But, I would never advise someone to move or not move somewhere unless I knew them personally and had personal knowledge of an area.

You are 100% right about NOT taking anyone's word for anything on here. Most of the posters are bigots and racist and just try to stir things up as much as they can.

Everyone needs to do their own research and make their own decisions and completely ignore anonymous posters who try to make you believe they have all the "answers".

All you need to do to figure out where some of the posters here are "coming from" is read a few of their posts. They are going to be filled with hate, racism, bigotry, obscenity and abuse. That is a clear indication of the kind of person they are...don't deal with them.
hoosier daddy

Troy, MO

#7 May 20, 2013
what you wanna bet this person posted this question at the top of the page just to get a rise out of ya'll? Im out here in the country surrounded by whites. some of em have their shit together, some of em dont. aint no blacks around here much tho unless they are just passin through. black folks dont care much for us country people.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

#8 May 20, 2013
Lived in Grandview for a short time years ago when I was first out on my own and all I can tell you is they were pretty ran down back then, and nothings changed since except for 20+ more years of neglect.
Add to it that part of town has become a thug infested crime ridden crap hole and all I can say is RUN!

Unless you drive an armored vehicle and are geared up like you live in iraq, I'd agree with shecarries and look for a nice house to rent, or maybe even buy, in a better part of florissant.
You'll pay about the same, maybe even less, on a mortgage than you will on rent and have something YOU own.
If you want the real

Florissant, MO

#9 May 21, 2013
Check the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
... truth you should never expect to find it here from most of the posters. Notice when the race issue comes up, every single racist, bigot on here has a story that no one with an ounce of intelligence would believe.

Who in their right mind would believe that some young black girl would say to a white adult male she wasn't going to get an education but just have babies and go on public assistance? Which is what hardhead claims happened. And isn't it convenient that the Rev just happens to have an accident caused by a black female with no insurance after he has been ranting about useless blacks over and over?

If you want to read a lot of BS you can sure find it here. If you want to find out the truth about something, don't waste your time reading the posts of those that do nothing but hang out here preaching hate.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#10 May 21, 2013
If you want the real wrote:
<quoted text>
... truth you should never expect to find it here from most of the posters. Notice when the race issue comes up, every single racist, bigot on here has a story that no one with an ounce of intelligence would believe.
Who in their right mind would believe that some young black girl would say to a white adult male she wasn't going to get an education but just have babies and go on public assistance? Which is what hardhead claims happened. And isn't it convenient that the Rev just happens to have an accident caused by a black female with no insurance after he has been ranting about useless blacks over and over?
If you want to read a lot of BS you can sure find it here. If you want to find out the truth about something, don't waste your time reading the posts of those that do nothing but hang out here preaching hate.
you can believe anything you like,but everything that i have posted here is true. all the apts. complex's around north county are full of nothing but crime. and who lives in these apts? BLACKS. some of these apts. were very nice at one time, but not anymore. why? THE BLACKS. SEEING A PATTERN YET?
Yes we see the pattern

Florissant, MO

#11 May 21, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> you can believe anything you like,but everything that i have posted here is true. all the apts. complex's around north county are full of nothing but crime. and who lives in these apts? BLACKS. some of these apts. were very nice at one time, but not anymore. why? THE BLACKS. SEEING A PATTERN YET?
...and the evidence is irrefutable that you're a boring and pompously arrogant R-A-C-I-S-T. Any more stupid questions???
TTU

Ballwin, MO

#12 May 21, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> you can believe anything you like,but everything that i have posted here is true. all the apts. complex's around north county are full of nothing but crime. and who lives in these apts? BLACKS. some of these apts. were very nice at one time, but not anymore. why? THE BLACKS. SEEING A PATTERN YET?
Sad but true.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#13 May 22, 2013
Yes we see the pattern wrote:
<quoted text>...and the evidence is irrefutable that you're a boring and pompously arrogant R-A-C-I-S-T. Any more stupid questions???
if i am a racist the blacks have made me feel this way. i am just stating the facts.the black race must want people to dislike them, other wise they wouldn't act like they do. savages and nothing more. act like animals and get treated like one.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#14 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>...and the evidence is irrefutable that you're a boring and pompously arrogant R-A-C-I-S-T. Any more stupid questions???
oh, and by the way, i don't give a shit what you think.
Hmmm

Florissant, MO

#15 May 22, 2013
Just a suggestion...using words of more than one sylable confuses hardhead, you'll need to keep your comments simple, for the simple minded.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#16 May 22, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> if i am a racist the blacks have made me feel this way. i am just stating the facts.the black race must want people to dislike them, other wise they wouldn't act like they do. savages and nothing more. act like animals and get treated like one.
I doubt they care whether you like them or not.

I have come to believe though, that there is a black element that, when they see the possibility to takeover a school or district, encourage thug violence and disobedience, then run cover for them, as part of a general scheme to run off whites, both out of the schools and the neighborhoods.
OKEY DOKE

Florissant, MO

#17 May 22, 2013
hardhead wrote:
Hardhead says everything he posts in this forum is true so....
Everyone who believes that a young black female would walk up to a white security guard and say something to the effect that "she wasn't going to get an education but was going to have lots of babies and go on welfare" post contact info, please. I have some really great shares in a gold mine I discovered in my backyard I would like to offer you.
Let's make it easier...anyone who believes a black youth of any gender, any age would approach a white security guard or (white guy period)and have a conversation please post contact info.
hoosierbuddy

Saint Louis, MO

#18 May 22, 2013
yup, my daddy's right,'just curious' threw out the bait and you dumassoles jumpt on it like white on rice!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#19 May 23, 2013
OKEY DOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardhead says everything he posts in this forum is true so....
Everyone who believes that a young black female would walk up to a white security guard and say something to the effect that "she wasn't going to get an education but was going to have lots of babies and go on welfare" post contact info, please. I have some really great shares in a gold mine I discovered in my backyard I would like to offer you.
Let's make it easier...anyone who believes a black youth of any gender, any age would approach a white security guard or (white guy period)and have a conversation please post contact info.
what i said was they were just making small talk while the girl was waiting on someone when the security ask her what she was going to do now that she is out of high school, go to school or get a job, and her response was no i'm having a baby so's i kin gets me some checks. i don't believe the security guard made this up asa he is a friend of my fathers. by the way this took place at walmart on west florissant and this guard has worked there many years. don't care if you believe it or not, but it happened.
DenisegScott

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Dec 28, 2015
just curious wrote:
I also was looking at this apartments/townhomes. Just looking at the reviews. I really don't know now. Was trying to reside back in Missouri. Wanted to live in North County. Not the City. My husband and I. Sorry I thought I was making a good choice. Going go on that web side to see about the crime in the area. Hope we don't get shock by the bad reviews. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 34 min WelbyMD 41
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 1 hr Tamrawardmaxwell 6,466
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) 4 hr TTU 180
What is the DNC Hiding ? 8 hr TTU 12
Concerns Regarding Keith English @ Dist. 68 17 hr xyz 8
Trolling for losers on Topix (Dec '15) 17 hr captain schmuck 2
Three Black ladies harrased at Toys R Us (Dec '15) 17 hr captain schmuck 3

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages