Pro-Flo

United States

#45 Feb 25, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
You can forget about ever getting close to pre-2008 property values. No one in his right mind would move to this area if he had the means to afford a home in an area with a decent school district, shopping choices, etc. I lost $70k on my house, and while that was a bitter pill to swallow, waiting any longer would only have increased that amount. Get out, and get out now. Look around you. Do you honestly believe that you're going to see a return of the Florissant you once knew? That is a fantasy. All of the loyalists that bravely declare that they're not going to surrender and imply that you're a coward for leaving know in their hearts that the battle is lost (that, or they're just too effing stupid to understand what's happening). Their pride won't do them much good when they find themselves trapped in a ghetto. Two words: school districts. HSD and FF are beyond saving, but you can bet they'll try, and on your backs - rising property taxes to fund "initiatives" that have failed elsewhere and will fail here. If you care about the educational opportunities available for your children, you would move out ASAP (and certainly not move into the area).
Hop in your car and take a spin through Wellston, Pagedale, Spanish Lake, and Pine Lawn - THAT IS YOUR FUTURE IF YOU STAY.
People like you leaving, make me feel better about staying. You are a racist scumbag! Let St. Charles county have you.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Feb 25, 2013
everyone knows as soon as the blacks started moving in the property values started going down. how could anyone not see this? plane as day. if i ever come into some big money i'll be out of this infested ,high crime black shit hole so fast it'll make your head spin. then the blacks can have north county ( they already have it ) and wallow in their own filth. be until then i'm staying and doing whatever i can to try and keep my property values up. it's a shame you can't go out to get your mail without a gun anymore.
DISGUSTED

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Feb 25, 2013
Pro-Flo wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you leaving, make me feel better about staying. You are a racist scumbag! Let St. Charles county have you.
Go ahead and print your post and put it on your refrigerator and have a look at it in five years (if your fridge isn't stolen during that period). Imagine yourself saying this in five years, as you prepare to move into your sister's basement: "Wow, I was really a douche, wasn't I?"

I'm not a racist. I'm a realist.

And you're a douche.
Pro-Flo

United States

#49 Feb 25, 2013
DISGUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and print your post and put it on your refrigerator and have a look at it in five years (if your fridge isn't stolen during that period). Imagine yourself saying this in five years, as you prepare to move into your sister's basement: "Wow, I was really a douche, wasn't I?"
I'm not a racist. I'm a realist.
And you're a douche.
I guess I owe you an apology. In my day to day living in the area I simply haven't encountered the terrible things you say are happening. My guess is a person like you tends to see the negative before the positive, but then again I am a douche, so what the hell do I know? P.S. You are still a racist.....
Disgusted

Valley Park, MO

#50 Feb 26, 2013
Pro-Flo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I owe you an apology. In my day to day living in the area I simply haven't encountered the terrible things you say are happening. My guess is a person like you tends to see the negative before the positive, but then again I am a douche, so what the hell do I know? P.S. You are still a racist.....
You owe me an apology for assuming I'm a racist. I am not. I have friends of all colors. As a lifelong Florissant resident, I merely pointed to the continuing rapid decline of the area as a reason why property values will not recover. The knee jerk reaction by you and others like you, who really have no facts to refute my points, is to lob the accusation of racism. That's weak, and desperate.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Feb 26, 2013
you know the rev right,if all the white people leave this city will look like east st.louis,burned out buildings and empty homes gutted of their copper,junk autos,unkept yards and high crime every where you go.oh yea, it's already like this now.
Pro-Flo

United States

#52 Feb 26, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You owe me an apology for assuming I'm a racist. I am not. I have friends of all colors. As a lifelong Florissant resident, I merely pointed to the continuing rapid decline of the area as a reason why property values will not recover. The knee jerk reaction by you and others like you, who really have no facts to refute my points, is to lob the accusation of racism. That's weak, and desperate.
Two points here: 1. If you are a lifelong resident of the area, then what possible benefit is there to post such negative things about your own community? 2. How would it make your black friends feel to know you have posted such awful comments? There is something called a self-fullfilling prophecy. Try focusing on the positive.
Just somebody

Florissant, MO

#53 Feb 26, 2013
The hardest thing for someone who is physiologically or psychologically dependent is to realize the dependency and consciously acknowledge it. The corrective measures require a better EDUCATION about the dependency and one’s self. There are many dependencies; alcohol, drugs, gambling, shopping, and of course prejudice based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings and fear. As all human beings, we have prejudices. The problem is how we ACT with our own individual prejudices. I really may dislike broccoli –actually hate it, but I would not disallow my neighbor from growing it. Maybe, I should try educating myself as to the benefits of eating it. Maybe that is why I have no intentions of leaving Florissant.
lokk

Florissant, MO

#54 Feb 26, 2013
hardhead wrote:
you know the rev right,if all the white people leave this city will look like east st.louis,burned out buildings and empty homes gutted of their copper,junk autos,unkept yards and high crime every where you go.oh yea, it's already like this now.
The rev and hardhead that's a good match. Dumb and dumber.
carl

Asheville, NC

#56 Feb 26, 2013
Why does the conversation always have to devolve into a race issue?
carl too

Florissant, MO

#57 Feb 26, 2013
carl wrote:
Because north county is dangerous???
carl three

Florissant, MO

#58 Feb 27, 2013
carl too wrote:
<quoted text>Because north county is dangerous???
Or is it because this is where the racist come to hang out and get into some sort of circle jerk about anything that doesn't fit their distorted view of the world?
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Feb 27, 2013
carl too wrote:
<quoted text>Because north county is dangerous???
they sell t-shirts that have that logo on them,NORTH COUNTY IS DANGEROUS
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Feb 27, 2013
carl wrote:
because the blacks are the root of problems in north county,if the blacks had never moved in this would still be a safe place to live and your property values would still be worth something.the problem with the blacks is they show no respect when out in public. they act like idiots with their loud behavior ,they will steal anything that is not nailed down.paint brush eye lashs,big wigs,red lip stick and giant big ass and they think they look good. they act like everyone owes them something and they think you should get out of their way. i say get out of my way as you are a lower form of life and shouldn't be breathing the white mans air.my 2 cents!
Shontay stay stay

Wentzville, MO

#61 Feb 27, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> because the blacks are the root of problems in north county,if the blacks had never moved in this would still be a safe place to live and your property values would still be worth something.the problem with the blacks is they show no respect when out in public. they act like idiots with their loud behavior ,they will steal anything that is not nailed down.paint brush eye lashs,big wigs,red lip stick and giant big ass and they think they look good. they act like everyone owes them something and they think you should get out of their way. i say get out of my way as you are a lower form of life and shouldn't be breathing the white mans air.my 2 cents!
Hey you white inbred cracka-I have them eyelash and I gots an onion booty too! Little dick white honkies like you couldn't even tickle this booty on your best day. We own your hood and north county. better get use to it homeboy. We risin up and nobodys gonna put us down. Not even some trash talkin KKK worshippin fools like you.
wrong

Florissant, MO

#63 Feb 27, 2013
Shontay stay stay wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you white inbred cracka-I have them eyelash and I gots an onion booty too! Little dick white honkies like you couldn't even tickle this booty on your best day. We own your hood and north county. better get use to it homeboy. We risin up and nobodys gonna put us down. Not even some trash talkin KKK worshippin fools like you.
You are not even close with the black dialect. And not particularly funny for that matter.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Feb 28, 2013
they DO sell t- shirts with NORTH COUNTY IS DANGEROUS printed on them.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Feb 28, 2013
Check out this week's BusinessWeek. The new mandates for lending to minorities and underserved communities is national news.

Hilarious
Vitali

Asheville, NC

#66 Feb 28, 2013
Ok Im a litle slow, but isnt that the reason why we got into the housing crisis in the 1st place?
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Mar 1, 2013
lending people money who shouldn't have loans and sec. 8 housing is what's ruined are neigborhoods,right along with bussing. by the way i heard next school year they are making the kids that live in berkely go to the schools they live by instead of bringing they up here to our schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Wilson for president 5 min no fatties 4 me 2
Blacks are digging a deeper hole 8 min no fatties 4 me 3
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 11 min no fatties 4 me 3,313
troll 14 min no fatties 4 me 2
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 min RMolanda 3,886
Crackers are stupid 17 min no fatties 4 me 39
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 30 min xxxrayted 1,180
Overland Dating
Find my Match

Overland Jobs