Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#89940 Nov 6, 2013
HILLARY FEVER:

Darrell Castle talks about Hillary Clinton receiving $200,000 for each of two speeches made to Goldman Sachs.

https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/hillary-...

Listen to more Castle Reports on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us .
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89941 Nov 6, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
Higher energy costs.
Higher taxes.
Higher food peices.
Higher unemployment.
Higher health care costs.
Higher Federal debt.
Obama turned out to be a real turd!
Demoncratic Congress even bigger turds!
Support the Republican House/Tea Party in flushing out these stinky turds!
Our only hope!

CHEERS!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89942 Nov 6, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Dawg resorts to the past to avoid talking about the present. Typical of a coward that knows he will get his ass kicked if he says on the topic of the lies Obama had told and now been caught telling.
Once again DAN in OWNEDsville you prove what a sad disturbed HOMO you are...if you could ...you would just climb up DAWGS ass...LOL

When has ANY of the crazy ranting bullshit you've posted ever come true????...NEVER!!!!!

OWNEDsville you're even worse at predicting than Jack Van Impe aka Norton's FAKE Rapture.

Really... you wonder why EVERYONE thinks your an Idiot??? Really???

Maybe if you go back on your meds, you can sort out your emotional problems...and get a real like....instead of this sad spectactle you put on here for us on Topix...that passes for one.

Get A Clue:
DAWG OWNS YOU...Hell...WE ALL OWN YOU!!!!
ROLMFAO
Game Point
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89943 Nov 6, 2013
YELLOW DAWG.... Having your retarded kid come on and make his rinse and repeat for the 10,000 time posts is not going to hide that you once again said something stupid and got your ass kicked for it.

Why don't you be a good dad and teach that retard something new to say.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89944 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya you miscounted easy to do with numbers like 2 and 18 that are so close to each other.
This is why you are perceived as nothin more then a joke for our entertainment. You're a liar and a god awful one at that.
Do your own homework, isn't that what you say when you get called out? I believe it is.
Better yet, get your facts straight before posting your propaganda and lies.
2 times in the history of the US HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You are such a idiot!
Before you go off on your laughing spree, don't forget to list your so-called "18 government shutdowns."

Of course you cannot, which is the reason you are attempting to gloss over the difference between the (actual) number "2" and your (imaginary) number "18."

The ball is in YOUR court, Bubba! Start listing 'em! Or CAN'T YOU?

#89945 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again Dawg resorts to the past to avoid talking about the present. Typical of a coward that knows he will get his ass kicked if he says on the topic of the lies Obama had told and now been caught telling.
"OWNEDSville," any time you "kick my azz," do please let me know.
Speaking of "resorting to the past," YOU disappeared after the November 2012 election, and NEVER CAME BACK! At least, "Strong Proud Conservative" had the courage to come back and take his hazing, but YOU never could summon up that courage.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89946 Nov 6, 2013
BREAKING NEWS....

DEMOCRAT Steve Webb of the Missouri House of Reps has been charged with stealing and numerous campaign finance violations for diverting campaign donations to personal use.

Anyone want to guess where he is from?

That's right!! SHIT LOUIS

Another shining example of why Shit Louis is nothing more then a shitstain on Missouri's ass.

Thanks for embarrassing the state yet again.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89947 Nov 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Before you go off on your laughing spree, don't forget to list your so-called "18 government shutdowns."

Of course you cannot, which is the reason you are attempting to gloss over the difference between the (actual) number "2" and your (imaginary) number "18."

The ball is in YOUR court, Bubba! Start listing 'em! Or CAN'T YOU?
Tsk tsk tsk, you suck as bad at reverse psychology as you do at lying. The 18 shutdowns since 1976 is pretty much common knowledge by now after the last shut down that the Democrats were the only ones who actually voted to shut the govt down. The fact that you're so godd**n clueless is hilarious. I would rather let you beg and plead and try all your little tricks while anyone who reads it knows I am right and you are making a fool out of yourself.

So...carry on!!!!

Don't forget to send your retard kid to post some rinse and repeat retard drivel too.

2 shut downs in the history of the US.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DUMBASS!!!

#89948 Nov 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Our only hope!...
ROFL! Your admission that you are not really counting on the "Rapture"!_8-)
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#89949 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>"OWNEDSville, " any time you "kick my azz," do please let me know.
Speaking of "resorting to the past," YOU disappeared after the November 2012 election, and NEVER CAME BACK! At least, "Strong Proud Conservative" had the courage to come back and take his hazing, but YOU never could summon up that courage.
Sorry Charlie but I was never on here prior to this year. I'm guessing this is another one of your tactics to divert attention away from you getting owned again. Sad Dawg, but it's all you got. You're weak.

If you think I am someone else then all that says is before me there was someone else that kicked your ass on a regular basis. They have my respect.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89951 Nov 6, 2013
Kerry Announces U.S. Will Give Terror-Supporting Palestinians An Additional $75 Million In US-Taxpayer Aid…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/06/kerry-anno...

California Threatens To Sue Blue Cross For Canceling Policies As Mandated By Obamacare…
~ How do you sue someone for following the law?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/06/california...

Obama Says He’s “Overjoyed” Illinois Will Allow Gay Marriage…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/06/obama-says...
one who knows

Overland Park, KS

#89953 Nov 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Our only hope!
CHEERS!
Hey Norton,I see you and Max are two proud Tea Party members. I'm sure Lexington and Kitty Litter would like the way you two peas in a pod think alike. Great minds swim in the same stream.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89954 Nov 6, 2013
BREAKING NEWS....
DEMOCRAT Steve Webb of the Missouri House of Reps has been charged with stealing and numerous campaign finance violations for diverting campaign donations to personal use.
Anyone want to guess where he is from?
That's right!! SHIT LOUIS
Another shining example of why Shit Louis is nothing more then a shitstain on Missouri's ass.
Thanks for embarrassing the state yet again.
Oh Pleeeeese OWNEDsville...Really?

Q: Why are rectal thermometers banned in OWNEDsville, Missouri?
A: They cause too much brain damage!

OWNEDsville obviously there have been alot more than thermometers shoved up you butt...LOL

Game Point!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89955 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Too late, "DingleWood"! All US citizens who vote (and who are not deluded like you are) saw what the terrorist "Tea Party" has already done to the United States of America! Lowered the credit rating FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! Shut down the US government for the SECOND time in history!
Why would ANYONE intelligent vote for the "Tea Party"?(Of course, we know that you will.)
Demoncrats see terror, demonize/try to blame the Tea Party!

Yes, Demoncrats feel terriorized by the Tea Party!

The Demoncrats lies, greed, narcisistic policies will no longer go unnoticed or unpunished.

Support your Tea Party for a better America!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89956 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Reminds me of Reagan. Now I know that sometimes a president must "lie" in the interests of national security.(Think "Benghazi" here.)
But I REALLY hated Reagan LYING that he was NOT lying.
WTF? Reagan lied? What about the biggest turd ever to stink up the White House--Obama?

Even morons know about Obama. Lies are the norm!

I suppose you are now trying to say, " It's Reagan's fault that Obama is a huge turd!"
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89957 Nov 6, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Pleeeeese OWNEDsville...Really?
Q: Why are rectal thermometers banned in OWNEDsville, Missouri?
A: They cause too much brain damage!
OWNEDsville obviously there have been alot more than thermometers shoved up you butt...LOL
Game Point!
Now I know where the phrase "Bleeding dick liberal" comes from! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89958 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
WTF? Reagan lied? What about the biggest turd ever to stink up the White House--Obama?
Even morons know about Obama. Lies are the norm!
I suppose you are now trying to say, " It's Reagan's fault that Obama is a huge turd!"
Q: What does the average Tea Party Missouri student get on his SAT?
A: Drool.

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89959 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Now I know where the phrase "Bleeding dick liberal" comes from! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Q: Why do Missouri Tea Partiers keep their membership cards on their dashboards?

A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89960 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Demoncrats see terror, demonize/try to blame the Tea Party!
Yes, Demoncrats feel terriorized by the Tea Party!
The Demoncrats lies, greed, narcisistic policies will no longer go unnoticed or unpunished.
Support your Tea Party for a better America!!!!
Q: What should you do if you find three Missouri Tea Party members buried up to their neck in cement?

A: Get more cement.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89961 Nov 6, 2013
Senate Majority Leader Ron Richard, R-Joplin

Q: If you have a car containing Missouri Republican Senate Majority Leader Ron Richard, Republican House Speaker Tim Jones, along with Republican Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder, who is driving the car?

A: The cop.

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheboons 4 hr shontelle 14
so-cial-ism (Feb '16) 6 hr Marcus Welby 64
News Ferguson protester featured in iconic photo dies 7 hr exposing florissant 15
street cleaner 8 hr Enter User Name 78
News Dead mana s dream still unfulfilled 21 hr MaceotheBOY 13
News Black Lives Matter founders to be awarded 2017 ... Thu White Chick 3
News Another Ferguson activist dies under cloud of s... Thu Captain 8

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages