Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88379 Oct 3, 2013
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can post a link to the bill. You did it because you, as usual, can not answer the question so you post a link to hide behind to avoid it.
You are such a gutless coward.
I offered you the link to the bill. Can't you understand it?

Look, you can lead a Neo-CON to information, but you can't make him think.

#88380 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You will believe any Nazi style propaganda you read so long as it says what you want to believe in the first place.
Are you another retarded offspring of Dawg? Are you a half sister to his other retard kid from St Louis?
(The above comment was to "Juan Valdez.")

Oh, oh! EVERYBODY STAND BACK! Poor old "OWNEDSville," masquerading as "United States," has a TIGER by the TAIL!

We now know how clueless "OWNEDSville" can get!
Boehner BLINKED AGAIN

United States

#88381 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what your wife said.
If you shake OWNEDsville's hand ...
You've just meet his so-called wife and 5 kids???
Boehner BLINKED AGAIN

United States

#88382 Oct 3, 2013
NRA On the Shooting at the Capitol

Arm all the members of Congress, then stand back and see what happens.
Weeper of the House

United States

#88383 Oct 3, 2013
The Shooting at the Capitol

An out of control Tea-Publican. Move along no news here!

#88384 Oct 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Found it! Thanks.
http://www.bradblog.com/...
WHAT? I thought it was supposed to be fraud on the part of the Democrats! Silly me!
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88385 Oct 3, 2013
Boehner BLINKED AGAIN wrote:
You know.......That's a damn good idea coming from the NRA. We'll give the blanks to the teabaggers.

#88386 Oct 3, 2013
I have to admit that is tempting!
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

#88387 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If you shake OWNEDsville's hand ...
You've just meet his so-called wife and 5 kids???
Eewwwwww.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88388 Oct 3, 2013
Weeper of the House wrote:
The Shooting at the Capitol
An out of control Tea-Publican. Move along no news here!
Actually it was a lost Obama Bitch that took a wrong turn trying to apply personally for Obamacare....Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha ,,,,,,, You could be the next victim.....Yah I know, "still no news".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88389 Oct 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit that is tempting!
Yah, then the Dems will really shoot themselves in the foot!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88390 Oct 3, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about CON spin and staying "on message." They'd want you to believe insurance companies aren't greedy, opportunistic and uncaring about their customers.
So each 30%, 100%, 200% increase in premiums insurers can score pre-ACA, they can then pretend is the fault of "big brother, big guvmint, sunspots, whatever."
The most ironic CON myth I've heard spread about the ACA, so far, is about those guvmint "death panels." There are "death panels" now, run by your and my insurer.
For CONs to make-believe that insurers are benevolent, compassionate and/or not totally profit-driven is a steaming crock of doody. Yet CONs would pretend they are.
Insurer's business models, cash flow projections and standard procedures assume that they'll charge you and as high premiums and pay as little on claims as possible.
Wake up and smell the guano! Insurers are no more on your side than duplicated, inefective, inefficient government is. Why don't CONs want to see if ACA fails, or not?
Oh yeah...that's why!
While all the Elites get waivers, the Middle Class gets the shaft. again, and again, and again..The Middle Class can no longer take the brunt of this economic terriorism.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88391 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Those few "Tea Partiers" who still have teeth will be "de-fanged" starting next month by the American "Sleeping Giant" which they have awakened.
In 2014, how will the "Tea Partiers" do a number on ANYONE? What are they going to do?
"Gum us to death"?
The Tea Party few is now becomming the many, they are the real "Sleeping Giant," No, they are not like your "Sleeping Giant," Gum it, Swallow it, and put it in their rear!!!!

#88392 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, then the Dems will really shoot themselves in the foot!!!!
That is SO amusing! Spend much time thinking that one up?

#88393 Oct 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party few is now becomming the many, they are the real "Sleeping Giant," No, they are not like your "Sleeping Giant," Gum it, Swallow it, and put it in their rear!!!!
Like US Rep. Sonny Bono said, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric!"

The "Occupy Wall Street" protesters were always far more popular than the "Tea Party." So don't expect a lot of other old white guys wearing tinfoil hats to rise up from their trailer courts and to join your "elitist" organization!

Ah, hahahahahaha! "Elitist"!_8-)
tim

Arnold, MO

#88394 Oct 3, 2013
guest wrote:
not a damn democrat for sure
Lol not a Republican all just crooks or like you dumb minion that blindly follows there propaganda. You are like s chicken who likes KFC.
Go crawl in a hole with your scummy teabager friends.

#88395 Oct 3, 2013
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)-- caught on a "hot mike." Paul says:

"I think if we keep saying,'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that and now we're willing to compromise on this', I think they can't, we're gonna, I think, well I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this, I think."

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/10/03/...

Wanna "think" again, Senator? As US Rep. Sonny Bono said in 1996, "Our problem was that we began believing our own rhetoric."
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Lockhart, TX

#88396 Oct 3, 2013
This is what is so entertaining about this forum....having someone as stupid as Yellow Dawg is who lies, lies, and lies some more, says the most clueless of things, and pretends to be a know it all and yet when called out he turns coward and runs away as fast as possible.

It would be no fun if he actually stood by his statements. The real fun is turning him into a blithering fool and watching him go into a total coward meltdown like he has done today.
DAWG GOING BEYOND STUPID

Lockhart, TX

#88397 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>I offered you the link to the bill. Can't you understand it?

Look, you can lead a Neo-CON to information, but you can't make him think.
Keep running COWARD!! You have been OWNED AGAIN!!

LMAO!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88398 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Like US Rep. Sonny Bono said, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric!"
The "Occupy Wall Street" protesters were always far more popular than the "Tea Party." So don't expect a lot of other old white guys wearing tinfoil hats to rise up from their trailer courts and to join your "elitist" organization!
Ah, hahahahahaha! "Elitist"!_8-)
Ok,Ok, Old man. When Obama pulls the plug on you and your dead, what quote can we make of you? "He sucked on it, He swallowed it, Then he stuck it in his rear, one faithful Obama Bitch!" It won't be long now, your Obama care is here.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Ferguson police chief regrets leaving Mi... 4 hr soul cracker 8
If you live in North County, do you plan on mov... 7 hr Black Gramma 71
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon im fair are you 2,044
Dezirae Thayer Fatal Accident (Nov '15) Mon NO MO 38
Old Crimes in Florissant Sun White Chick 4
Best fish fry Oct 15 Gone girl 5
so-cial-ism (Feb '16) Oct 15 Marcus Welby 51

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance