Comments
82,341 - 82,360 of 97,048 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
GOP is on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

#88078 Sep 28, 2013
Wall Street pleads to GOP ...PLEASE PUT DOWN THE GUN

I believe if the Republicans are this suicidal we must grant them their wish. LOL
GOP is on CRUZ Control

Saint Louis, MO

#88079 Sep 28, 2013
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
So in 1973 Yellow Dawg didn't believe that Nixon was a crook? That's interesting.
You and your dad are both a couple of morons.
OWNEDsville Your motto needs to be "If at first you don't succeed, try and fail again. And again. And again. And again".
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#88080 Sep 28, 2013
Oops looks like I triggered a massive St Louis Retard meltdown. So easy to do with such a mentally unbalanced moron like the Retard.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88081 Sep 28, 2013
@@ Clinton - Obama agenda
The sheeple here needs to be re-educated. All they know and can relate too is what they have been feed to believe. What they have been shown in their living time while watching Tv.
If you want to take the time to educate the sheeple in this thread you will have to go back to a starting point you want to pick up and bring out the Bills the presidents has made law and break it down in child words so the dumb-me-down crowd can comprehend.
You could pick up the year with woodrow wilson 1913 which is the real issue today.
or skip to JFK why he got taking out over the executive order 11110 and explain how this would of been a turning point.
Or start at Clinton with the bills he put in law and the glass steagall act he repealed. Along with the nafta agreement and the sub prime mortgage bill.
For the sheeple you going to have to spoon feed them step by step of the cause and reaction how one piece affects the entire puppet game on the sheeple for wall street and the offshore bankers.
I doubt with this present crowd they would be smart enough to comprehend what really is taking place with the previous bills that were designed to bring the present and future events to arise.
Nothing happens in American for DC unless a 10 year plan in advance has been set to be put in place.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88082 Sep 28, 2013
GOP LOW INFORMATION VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected ...
you are LOW information KOCH-sucker!
Someone with your LOW IQ - should also have a LOW voice!
I have enough information to know that you are a good Obama Bitch. Not only do you swallow, but you happily take all he has to give up your rear end also. Someone like you doesn't need prosperity and growth, just the growth of your buddy and you are well satisfied.
DONT BE ST LOUIS STUPID

United States

#88083 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
The sheeple here needs to be re-educated. All they know and can relate too is what they have been feed to believe. What they have been shown in their living time while watching Tv.
If you want to take the time to educate the sheeple in this thread you will have to go back to a starting point you want to pick up and bring out the Bills the presidents has made law and break it down in child words so the dumb-me-down crowd can comprehend.
You could pick up the year with woodrow wilson 1913 which is the real issue today.
or skip to JFK why he got taking out over the executive order 11110 and explain how this would of been a turning point.
Or start at Clinton with the bills he put in law and the glass steagall act he repealed. Along with the nafta agreement and the sub prime mortgage bill.
For the sheeple you going to have to spoon feed them step by step of the cause and reaction how one piece affects the entire puppet game on the sheeple for wall street and the offshore bankers.
I doubt with this present crowd they would be smart enough to comprehend what really is taking place with the previous bills that were designed to bring the present and future events to arise.
Nothing happens in American for DC unless a 10 year plan in advance has been set to be put in place.
We have tried to do that. I've tried to explain to Dawg how the housing crisis started under Clinton and the policies he enacted. Even gave links to back it up. Showed him the videos of the Democrats in the House, like Bawney Fwank, denying there was a problem in 2003-04 when the Bush admin tried to warn Congress. He is too stupid to understand it. All he does is blame it on Bush and his "two unfunded wars". Then when challenged to show how that caused the housing market to collapse he runs away like a scared little chihuahua bitch.

There's no point trying to explain anything to the St Louis Retard. He is just way to stupid and mentally unbalanced to grasp even the simple things like the difference between up and down much less economics.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88084 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Amazing how all this took place in history and the Republicans/Tea party get blamed for it. Often wonder what is in it for the media not to pick up and stop the destruction of this country by the Demoncrats.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88085 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
We have tried to do that. I've tried to explain to Dawg how the housing crisis started under Clinton and the policies he enacted. Even gave links to back it up. Showed him the videos of the Democrats in the House, like Bawney Fwank, denying there was a problem in 2003-04 when the Bush admin tried to warn Congress. He is too stupid to understand it. All he does is blame it on Bush and his "two unfunded wars". Then when challenged to show how that caused the housing market to collapse he runs away like a scared little chihuahua bitch.
There's no point trying to explain anything to the St Louis Retard. He is just way to stupid and mentally unbalanced to grasp even the simple things like the difference between up and down much less economics.
Then stop wasting your time with someone who's mind has escaped them. Move on. You can't save the world. Those who don't listen will just die off and have to move on too, educate two for everyone that is to dumb and under the influenced of dumb-me-down-fluoride

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88086 Sep 28, 2013
Hairy Ass Reed wrote:
Muslims My Ass ...
Dear Mr. Reed: I think I have heard of your step-cousin, the Senate majority leader. Your ranting illustrates how far a nut can fall from the tree.

Let me help clue you in: President Obama is not a Muslim. Take your time digesting that fact. I know this will be difficult for you to understand.

And take your time digesting the fact that this week President Obama spoke by phone to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani -- the first time this has happened since 1979. Just shows you how well tolerance works in the diplomatic field.

Of course, after having read your rant, I note that "tolerance" is not your strong suit, nor do you have any understanding of the word.

#88087 Sep 28, 2013
Hamburger Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen mah brotha!!!
I am going to post this in several other forums for ya.
ROFL! "Hamburger Joe" to "Hairy Ass Reed"! Why does this not surprise me?

#88088 Sep 28, 2013
GOP TP on CRUZ Control wrote:
It appears that there has been a coup on the House of Representatives? We should all ask ourselves if this is unconstitutional. After all, our Constitution does not permit two acting leaders of the House.
A call for impeachment or the arrest for treasonous acts of Mr. Cruz should be given serious thought as Mr. Cruz obviously doesn't care for the Constitution in his quest for power.
As Americans, we should be leery of acts such as these. If we ignore this scenario, we are just a few steps closer to authoritarianism.
Not to worry. As soon as Latinos see what Cruz is trying to do to their healthcare insurance, we will not have Cruz to worry about much anymore.

#88089 Sep 28, 2013
GOP TP on CRUZ Control wrote:
It looks like the party is almost over as 22% of the population identify with the tea party and moderate Republicans are leaving in droves and registering as both democrats and independents. The Affordable Care Act has gone from 62% disapproval to 49% disapproval in the span of one month as people are starting to get the fact on how it will benefit them. Information is replacing fear hyperbole as was Read More... proven by a recent poll that showed that the Affordable Care act is 9% more popular than Obamacare which is one and the same thing.
Expect to see the act cross the threshold into positive approval as early as December but also expect the lies against it to peak then subside between now and January as a last desperate bid to stop it. Ted Cruz admitted that once it was rolled out the fight would be over as people become addicted to the program and it would be as popular as Medicare (Which most of his base is on) and Social Security (which a proportion of his base is on). He admitted it in the furnace of the beast, the Rush radio holler and lie fest that has been latching onto all of the manufactured doublespeak from Freedom Works and the Heritage Foundation and selling fear as facts for a long time.
A survey by the Kaiser Foundation was released that asked a
series of questions, to gauge fact over perception on the act. Questions were parsed as what would you like to see as an
alternative to the current healthcare system.
The pollsters then went through the provisions of the act in
detail without saying it was all from the ACA.
The least popular provision was polled at 62% approval the most popular at 87% approval.
Because the ACA wasn’t mentioned, the last question was all of the questions were taken out of the ACA and are components of it, seeing you now have information on the law, do you approve of the Affordable Care act, the
respondents approved by 74%. Knowledge of what is in the Affordable Care act will be the final straw that will break the Republican and tea nihilists as they have built opposition based on well orchestrated plausible sounding lies and those lies have an expiration date of January 1 2014.
There are 126 million Americans with pre-existing conditions. Many Americans will cross their life time caps, these things wil be a thing of the past as nobody can be refused coverage or payout by an insurance company, who for decades have had the real death or go bankrupt panels, which will be outlawed.
Ted and the tea nihilists will become irrelevant as the platform they are standing on is crumbling under the weight of accumulated lies about to meet reality.
To quote "Hamburger Joe" from above, "Amen mah brotha!!!"

Sometimes TRUTH trumps LIES.

As Jesus said in John 8:32 (KJV) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

#88090 Sep 28, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's true and you are at a loss and cannot deny it. Your job as an Obama Bitch is to make sure the truth doesn't get out.
ROFL! Have you EVER seen me at a loss for words? Ah, hahahahahaha! You are clueless, as usual.

If there is ONE THING which I believe in -- it is the TRUTH!

(You might try it some time.)

#88091 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The Tea Party has been weeding out bad Republicans in the primaries and that will not be stopping soon. I suggest that you start on your Demoncrats or ther will be nothing left of you!
Obamacare is nothing but a government takeover of our medical industry. You think the insurance companies are bad, wait, the government who doesn't believe in prosperity and growth for the middle class is here to help you.. Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha
The "Tea Party" litmus test for Republican politicians: Are you a terrorist?

(A "Yes" wins the "Tea Party"'s approval.)

#88092 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA! The St Louis Retard talking about someone else's IQ. Now that's funny coming from the dumbest idiot on Topix, probably in the whole country....
How can you know anything about people all over the entire country? You haven't been over two counties away from your birthplace.

#88093 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm your constant references to homosexuality show just how big of a homo you really are.
It's funny how you use constant references to homosexuality to try to insult people then turn around and call others bigots. You just can't help but demonstrate how truly stupid you really are.
Et tu, "OWNEDSVille."

#88094 Sep 28, 2013
GOP is on CRUZ Control wrote:
House Republicans Clueless On How To Avert Government Shutdown
New Republican Party anthem..."It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To"
R.I.P. GOP 1854-2014

#88095 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Amazing how all this took place in history and the Republicans/Tea party get blamed for it. Often wonder what is in it for the media not to pick up and stop the destruction of this country by the Demoncrats.
Oh, those POOR, POOR Republicans! Getting blamed for what they did! Horrors!

Life is simply not fair for a "Tea Party" propagandist!

#88096 Sep 28, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop wasting your time with someone who's mind has escaped them. Move on. You can't save the world. Those who don't listen will just die off and have to move on too, educate two for everyone that is to dumb and under the influenced of dumb-me-down-fluoride
Watch out! Here comes the guy in the tin-foil hat mumbling about fluoride again!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88097 Sep 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Have you EVER seen me at a loss for words? Ah, hahahahahaha! You are clueless, as usual.
If there is ONE THING which I believe in -- it is the TRUTH!
(You might try it some time.)
The truth is the Clinton/Obama agenda is working. Middle class is shrinking. Policies by Clinton, Lame duck Bush with Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank control, and now Obama a Clinton/Carter on steroids.

So what Republican is responsible for the Destruction of American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth? What Republican has had the Power? NONE.

The economic terriorism enflicted on the middle class is all the Demoncrats. And those that fight them especially Tea Party Republicans will be demonized.

And the truth will be dammed by these Obama Bitches....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLACK PEOPLE HERE AT TOPIX report THE RANTS OF... 16 min Professor Ferguson 15
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 54 min DebraE 1,814
Planet Of The Ferguson Apes 1 hr Mandingo Owner 17
18-year-old shot dead by Missouri cop: witnesses 1 hr LittleNayNay 831
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 2 hr kkGAY 40
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank 2 hr Concern Citizen 405
Kardashian girls on phones during VMAs' Michael... 3 hr Big mike 30
•••
•••
•••