OWNEDsvilles GAY SAD Life

Saint Louis, MO

#87055 Sep 5, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny to know that Dawgs retarded kid, the one that works at a Burger King chicken place, is sitting at his welfare computer mass refreshing the page waiting for you to post?
OWNEDsville your post is called TRANSFERANCE...

It's where YOU, a psyhcotic transgendered loser, transfers your own sickness onto someone else, in a feeble attempt to gain attention...and LOVE...YOU FAIL!!!!

OWNEDsville ...you maybe GAY...but you are really really SAD!

I TOTALLY OWN YOU

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#87056 Sep 6, 2013
Sorry about that.

To many hits on the BONG.

My alternate personality escaped again.

Four rounds of auto erotic asphyxiation, some masturbation to animal porn, and I'm a hundred percent better.

Thanks for understanding.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87057 Sep 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "elitists" -- that was the "approved word" from the Republican National Committee (RNC) during the 2008 elections. The RNC told all of their candidates NOT to use the word "uppity" to describe Barack Obama and his wife Michelle, because of the term's racial overtones.
However some of the clueless Republican US representatives did not get the word, or did not understand it! Georgia US Representative Lynn Westmoreland shot his mouth off and called the Obamas both "uppity" AND "elitist"!
The guy from Georgia said that he had NEVER known that the term "uppity" was a racial slur! SURE! Unh, huh! Georgia boy! Never heard of that!
This is another example of a clueless Tea Party Republican lashing out with racial slurs, and saying that, as a good old Georgia boy, he had never known that term to be a racial slur. Westmoreland issued the following statement:
"I’ve never heard that term used in a racially derogatory sense. It is important to note that the dictionary definition of ‘uppity’ is ‘affecting an air of inflated self-esteem -- snobbish.’ That’s what we meant by uppity when we used it in the mill village where I grew up."
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
Typical, no answers now go racial. Yah, OK, you are talking to the wrong guy. I don't give a crap about racial. With this racial card, Obama is going to send the negroes back 200 years, he may even sent them back into the trees. Blame his narcistic Clinton/Obama agenda on his race? OK go ahead and enjoy. This was going on with Clinton before the Negro. Everyone has to wake up now on the Clinton/Obama agenda of destroying American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth in favor of enriching the Elites like Hillary who is now Oprah rich. Don't forget Lincoln was a Republican. Republicans in history did more for the black man than any Demoncrat.....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#87058 Sep 6, 2013
@ C_B......

You can't reason with folks that are sick. They have been mentally toxicated and lamed by design. No Joke.

So, put a spin on this and drive the point home. Fix the lame with a dose of punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
billy boy

Farmington, MO

#87059 Sep 6, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Typical, no answers now go racial. Yah, OK, you are talking to the wrong guy. I don't give a crap about racial. With this racial card, Obama is going to send the negroes back 200 years, he may even sent them back into the trees. Blame his narcistic Clinton/Obama agenda on his race? OK go ahead and enjoy. This was going on with Clinton before the Negro. Everyone has to wake up now on the Clinton/Obama agenda of destroying American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth in favor of enriching the Elites like Hillary who is now Oprah rich. Don't forget Lincoln was a Republican. Republicans in history did more for the black man than any Demoncrat.....
Republicans of today have absolutely nothing but a party name in common with Lincoln. If he were in politics today he would most definitely be a democrat. It's not the name of the party that counts, its the actions. Nearly every great act done by a sitting republican president that has had any lasting positive impact on our society, has been the act of a progressive, dare I say liberal by today's standards. The republicans of today spend every second trying to undo things from the past, they have no time left to make any lasting impact on the future.

Republicans, the Regressive party.

That's why there is no clear party leaders, because there is no clear party beliefs.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87060 Sep 6, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
The Obama administration is demonstrating once again that it is the most deceitful and manipulative presidential administrations in our nation's history.
We can't let Obama get away with this. We can't let him silence those who hold the truth about Benghazi and we cannot let this scandal and cover up continue. That's why we are airing a TV ad campaign that demands Obama be held accountable for these scandals - with your help we will not let him get away with this! Please, take just sixty seconds and watch this ad below:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/DtZBC35gYCo
Help us put this ad on TV: https://secure.donationsafe.com/otf
Sources: Al Qaeda-linked group behind Benghazi attack trains jihadists for Syrian rebel groups
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/28/so...
Shill! All you Neo-CONs be sure to go to:

secure.donationsafe.com

and give a generous donation so that this Neo-CON anti-administration propaganda can continue.

(P.T. Barnum was right: The quickest way to separate a Neo-CON and his money is to ask for money to fight the liberals!)

And YOU are shilling for the "Conservative Campaign Committee"!

A "for-profit" propaganda organization.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87061 Sep 6, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying Dawg. Maybe you could go have an 8 piece extra crispy at Burger King, or perhaps a Whopper at KFC while you think of another way to get me to stop making fun of your mentally retarded kid.
Burger King... A "chicken place" HAHAHAHA! damn you are stupid!
No. YOU are stupid. My son did not work for Burger King, as you stated. He worked for, and as I put in quotation marks, a "chicken place," namely "Famous Recipe."

You are the one confusing a "chicken place" with Burger King. But we are familiar with your inability to actually think cohesive thoughts.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87062 Sep 6, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying Dawg. Maybe you could go have an 8 piece extra crispy at Burger King, or perhaps a Whopper at KFC while you think of another way to get me to stop making fun of your mentally retarded kid.
Burger King... A "chicken place" HAHAHAHA! damn you are stupid!
Hey, if you wish to make fun of the disadvantaged, and put degrading videos of them online, go ahead.

You show us your mentality, which is less than the people you degrade.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87063 Sep 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
David did not kill Goliath. That was a fable to entertain the kiddies, just like "Davy Crockett" kilt a b'ar when he was only three! You do have a lot of trouble recognizing true stories from fables. Take the "Great Flood," for example. That never occurred. There is no geological or archaeological evidence that supports there ever being such a "Gread Flood."
I don't know why I even reply to your demented mind. The Bible....the whole Bible is true. If you choose not to believe it, that is your business. However, just let me remind you that I have told you about it many times and I suppose you will have to die to find out the truth and then it will be too late for you. If you keep looking for evidence, you will never find the answer that satisfies you. I have told you to read "Evidence That Demands a Verdict" by Josh McDowell but I guess you have not bothered to do that. You can't have it both ways..........all the Bible is true or none of it is true. The study of the prophecies have proven to me beyond a doubt that the Bible is true. Jesus died on the Cross for your sins and you turn you back on him. You are one of the scoffers that that the Bible speaks about. SAD!

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87064 Sep 6, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text> ... Out of curiosity, since you are such a chicken yourself, if you eat chicken, does that make you a cannibal?
ROFL! Again you hold your stupidity up for all to see.(It is okay to be stupid, but in your case you seem to be PROUD of being stupid. Now, THAT's really STUPID!)

Dictionary definition of "cannibal": a person who eats the flesh of other human beings

Now are you REALLY nuts enough to think that chickens are human beings? ROFL!_8-)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87065 Sep 6, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... With this racial card, Obama is going to send the negroes back 200 years, he may even sent them back into the trees....
speaking of racial

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87066 Sep 6, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
@ C_B......
You can't reason with folks that are sick. They have been mentally toxicated and lamed by design. No Joke.
So, put a spin on this and drive the point home. Fix the lame with a dose of punch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Still worrying about fluoride?

"For optimal dental health, the World Health Organization recommends a level of fluoride from 0.5 to 1.0 mg/L (milligrams per litre), depending on climate.* Adverse effects are possible at fluoride levels far above this recommended dosage. The U.S. Health and Human Services Department recommends 0.7 milligrams of fluoride per liter of water – the lower limit of the current recommended range of 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams."

* WHO Expert Committee on Oral Health Status and Fluoride Use. See report "Fluorides and oral health," 1994.

http://whqlibdoc.who.int/trs/WHO_TRS_846.pdf

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87067 Sep 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... You can't have it both ways .......... all the Bible is true or none of it is true....
That is obviously a false statement. There is truth in the Bible, but the errancy of the Bible is well-documented.

Your insistence upon an "either / or" or a "true / false" is evidence of your inability to think in nuanced terms.

If you insist upon your logic, and since there are many well-documented errors in the Bible, therefore you are forced to believe that "NONE of it is true."
Need_to_know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87068 Sep 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is obviously a false statement. There is truth in the Bible, but the errancy of the Bible is well-documented.
Your insistence upon an "either / or" or a "true / false" is evidence of your inability to think in nuanced terms.
If you insist upon your logic, and since there are many well-documented errors in the Bible, therefore you are forced to believe that "NONE of it is true."
Which part is errant and why? Please enlighten us.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87071 Sep 6, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know you didn't bother reading that link.
Had you read it you would jade seen
( dental fluorosis )
Dental fluorosis, also called mottling of tooth enamel, is a developmental disturbance of dental enamel caused by excessive exposure to high concentrations of fluoride during tooth development. The risk of fluoride overexposure occurs at any age but it is higher at younger ages. In its mild forms (which are its most common), fluorosis often appears as unnoticeable, tiny white streaks or specks in the enamel of the tooth. In its most severe form, tooth appearance is marred by discoloration or brown markings. The enamel may be pitted, rough and hard to clean.[1] The spots and stains left by fluorosis are

And if you had read it you would not have posted it.
But thank you.
That is one of the funniest things about Dawgs ignorance. He gets in such a hurry to one up someone that he posts things without thinking them through first. In the process he says some of the dumbest things imaginable. Or in this case he didn't read far enough to realize that wasn't a good link for him to use.

This is where it gets even funnier. Instead of admitting his mistake he will make it worse on himself by either lying about it or saying something even dumber. He will follow it up by reminding you that he is pulling your strings, that he owns you, and he is making you dance.(He will respond to this post by saying it directly to and about me) Finally he will send in his retarded kid who once worked at a Burger King "chicken place" to game point him, tell you that are either gay, drug addicted, hooked on meth, or a
combination of those.

They use the same routine day in and day out. It's all they know how to do.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#87074 Sep 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I even reply to your demented mind. The Bible....the whole Bible is true. If you choose not to believe it, that is your business. However, just let me remind you that I have told you about it many times and I suppose you will have to die to find out the truth and then it will be too late for you. If you keep looking for evidence, you will never find the answer that satisfies you. I have told you to read "Evidence That Demands a Verdict" by Josh McDowell but I guess you have not bothered to do that. You can't have it both ways..........all the Bible is true or none of it is true. The study of the prophecies have proven to me beyond a doubt that the Bible is true. Jesus died on the Cross for your sins and you turn you back on him. You are one of the scoffers that that the Bible speaks about. SAD!
CHEERS!
Just as I have predicted you have NOT Been Raptured...Norton you will NEVER be Raptured!

Norton the Bible IS true...unless as you have done, go interpret it WRONG... which is then FALSE PROPHECY...like your RAPTURE!!!!

It is anything but smart to base our nations foriegn poolicy on a FALSE INTERPRETATION...

Norton you are the best example on Topix, so to prove the wisdom of of founding fathers, in sperating Church from the state...

Norotn all you'll do is casue blood to flow..and then claim your doing all this eveil in God's name!

Norton You are nothing but a mislead TROLL of Satan...
"you know not what you do"
GOP The Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#87076 Sep 6, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I been watching you two. Boy has got a serious reading and comprehension problem.
But it was a good read.
The Sutherland unlike dawg kept a impartial view.
hmmm... "Decade In Ruin" ???

Yes... that is what the " W Era-Error" is called

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87078 Sep 6, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know you didn't bother reading that link.
Had you read it you would jade seen
( dental fluorosis )
Dental fluorosis, also called mottling of tooth enamel, is a developmental disturbance of dental enamel caused by excessive exposure to high concentrations of fluoride during tooth development. The risk of fluoride overexposure occurs at any age but it is higher at younger ages. In its mild forms (which are its most common), fluorosis often appears as unnoticeable, tiny white streaks or specks in the enamel of the tooth. In its most severe form, tooth appearance is marred by discoloration or brown markings. The enamel may be pitted, rough and hard to clean.[1] The spots and stains left by fluorosis are
And if you had read it you would not have posted it.
But thank you.
Next time, look up the word "overexposure" in the dictionary. But thank you.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87079 Sep 6, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the funniest things about Dawgs ignorance. He gets in such a hurry to one up someone that he posts things without thinking them through first. In the process he says some of the dumbest things imaginable. Or in this case he didn't read far enough to realize that wasn't a good link for him to use.
This is where it gets even funnier. Instead of admitting his mistake he will make it worse on himself by either lying about it or saying something even dumber. He will follow it up by reminding you that he is pulling your strings, that he owns you, and he is making you dance.(He will respond to this post by saying it directly to and about me) Finally he will send in his retarded kid who once worked at a Burger King "chicken place" to game point him, tell you that are either gay, drug addicted, hooked on meth, or a
combination of those.
They use the same routine day in and day out. It's all they know how to do.
No. I just pointed out that "Decade_in_Ruin" should look up the definition of "overexposure."

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87080 Sep 6, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you kept reading to page 18 you would see that average went down to . 05.
On page 18 of linked document? What paragraph -- 7.4? Cite the sentence in which your alleged 0.05 (mg/l) appears.

(Poplar Bluff, Mo., considers 1.00 mg/l to be "optimal" fluoridation in their water system.)

http://tinyurl.com/n4ckxo5

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 min Obama is Half White 4,791
Mike Brown was a BULLY 18 min fright-winger 11
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 22 min KIP 132
White people are our natural enemies. 24 min Knowthedifference 2,240
May God bless & protect officer Wilson 27 min Diesel 6
Black in Amerikkka 29 min Rachel Madow Gira... 66
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 31 min Cat74 3,121
Overland Dating
Find my Match

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Overland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Overland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 am PST

NBC Sports 9:35AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
CBS Sports10:05 AM
Eric Berry: 'Enjoy the day and don't worry, we're #BERRYSTRONG'
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams
NBC Sports 4:08 PM
With Ron Parker moving to safety, Chiefs look at cornerbacks
Bleacher Report 5:22 PM
Cowboys Offense Must Find Groove to Make Playoff Push