“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86429 Aug 23, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dumbass but they are in fact in charge of it. Get your facts straight moron.
Post an official US Government link. No link = you are a liar.

#86430 Aug 23, 2013
moderate wrote:
<quoted text> I only said "could go down" not that they would. You seem to be able to look into the future and predict insurance rates. What a magnificent gift. What is the Republican plan to lower health care costs? Is this what your pojections are based upon? I am very interested in how you came to this conclusion. Do you have a website where you can see if this Republican plan will save me money? Norton, I don't "dream on", I look for facts and answers to our health care problems.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You sure nailed "Norton."

Of course, "Norton" knows all about healthcare. He has a friend who is in the healthcare business.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86431 Aug 23, 2013
moderate wrote:
<quoted text> I only said "could go down" not that they would. You seem to be able to look into the future and predict insurance rates. What a magnificent gift. What is the Republican plan to lower health care costs? Is this what your pojections are based upon? I am very interested in how you came to this conclusion. Do you have a website where you can see if this Republican plan will save me money? Norton, I don't "dream on", I look for facts and answers to our health care problems.
I don't know that Republicans can or have a healthcare plan to lower costs! However, common sense tells me that Obamacare will cost more........go figure. Somebody has to pay because it is not free. I am not opposed to anybody having healthcare. I am opposed to lazy people that won't work having theirs paid for by working people that are doing it already when they go to the ER or are covered by Medicaid. Help the needy but stop the greedy! By greedy I mean those people that can work and won't. I know some! The middle class always gets the brunt of things. There will be job cuts, fewer doctors and the list goes on and on. The government can't take care of the programs they run now so they sure don't need another one.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86432 Aug 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You sure nailed "Norton."
Of course, "Norton" knows all about healthcare. He has a friend who is in the healthcare business.
Darn right! I know a lot about it!

CHEERS!
nobody

Vilonia, AR

#86433 Aug 23, 2013
Riverrat420 wrote:
It doesnt matter who u vote for. Its a false left right paradigm. Both the democrat and republican parties are controlled by the same criminal cartel of central bankers and power brokers, and have been since circa 1913. Just about every one of our elected officials are hand picked and groomed by a small elite group of criminals who are hellbent on destroying sovrienty in America, and nothing short of an armed restoration will turn the destruction of America around. IS YOUR PATRIOTISM AND LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY TRUE? ARE YOU READY TO STAND UP AND DO WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO SAVE OUR ONCE GREAT NATION? OR WILL U SIT IDLELY BY AND LET THE REPUBLIC FALL?
Finally! Somebody else is saying something about the real criminals. Dont sweat it once enough people realize the truth and it reaches critical mass-everyone will figure it out. We will arrest the banking cartel and trial them for crimes against humanity. Problem is when they see us coming they are going to destroy the economy, hoping that we will be desperate enough to grab at their cashless system. See, once they do that if you become dissident they will turn off your account and you won't be able to buy or sell. Personally I am agnostic but prophecy is prophecy and all of this is in the book of revelations. Don't go for it-use the barter system or you'll be sorry.
Jason Tucker

Ballwin, MO

#86434 Aug 24, 2013
Is the pevely flea market closed forever
sweet lips

Saint Peters, MO

#86435 Aug 24, 2013
Jason Tucker wrote:
Is the pevely flea market closed forever
Bet you get an answer to that question!

#86437 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that Republicans can or have a healthcare plan to lower costs! However, common sense tells me that Obamacare will cost more........ go figure....
Simple answer: No -- the Republicans do not have a healthcare plan.

Despite their having been asked many times during the writing of the "Affordable Care Act (ACA)," and afterwards, to show one. Despite being invited by President Obama to provide their inputs to the ACA ... even at one specially-called meeting at the White House. The Republicans "showed up," yet refused to offer SPECIFIC items regarding the ACA.

Go figure!

Without any "Republican plan," how can YOUR so-called "common sense" tell you that, if this imaginary "Republican plan" existed, the "Republican plan" would be less expensive?

The ACA is an extremely large bit of legislation. The overall implications have not even been determined, and the plan is being modified by implementation regulations every day. Your "common sense" does not go very far in providing actual estimates, or effects, of the ACA.

As usual "Norton," you prove that you do NOT have any "common sense."

#86438 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The rates will not go down!!!!!!!!!! Dream on!...
Did your "common sense" tell you that the rates will not go down, or did this appear to you in a vision?

When it appeared that the ACA would in fact be passed, several major healthcare plans IMMEDIATELY went up in premiums by 50%! BEFORE PASSAGE of the ACA!

As a generality, over time, prices go up on everything. Even your "common sense" should tell you that. If not, you haven't been paying attention for your 60 years or so that you have been alive.

#86439 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Post a link. No link = you are a liar.
I know what I said. You are predictable. You are a coward who does nothing but make smart ass posts.
LOL! Likewise.

#86440 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry dumbass but they are in fact in charge of it. Get your facts straight moron.
Sorry, Bubba. Your typing that does not make it true. No link = a lie.

#86441 Aug 24, 2013
moderate wrote:
"Norton" dreams on, peers intently into the sky and his "common sense" tells him that, IF the Republicans had a healthcare plan, it would somehow magically be "cheaper" than the ACA.

(You are forgetting that "Norton" has a "friend" in the healthcare industry. So there!)

#86442 Aug 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn right! I know a lot about it!...
Do tell us a few significant provisions of the "Affordable Care Act."

#86443 Aug 24, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text> ... Personally I am agnostic but prophecy is prophecy and all of this is in the book of revelations....
LOL! "Wars and rumors of wars"?
Dawg the QUEEN of ENGLAND

United States

#86444 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>Post an official US Government link. No link = you are a liar.
Copying what has been said to you and posting it back....like father like retarded kid.

It is entertaining watching you quote the same posts repeatedly as you hide like a coward from yet another challenge for you to back up your bullshit.
Dawg the QUEEN of ENGLAND

United States

#86445 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Likewise.
How many times are you going to quote the same post?

Poor Dawg is having another meltdown. He has been called out again and made to look like a fool. Now the poor baby is do everything he can to sooth his bruised ego.

You are a coward, a coward THAT I OWN!!!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#86446 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! "Wars and rumors of wars"?
LOL...and yes Norton has still not been RAPTURED ...SURPRISE!!!!
STL OWNS OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86447 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor Dawg is having another meltdown. He has been called out again and made to look like a fool. Now the poor baby is do everything he can to sooth his bruised ego.
hmmmm ...really what you Own ...is that you are a disturbed drug adicted Topix Troll with no life!

OWNING DANinBranson LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#86448 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
do

Doesn't this post sound so very much like the old DANinBranson?

Because OWNEDsville IS DANinBranson...LOL!
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#86449 Aug 24, 2013
ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS SLIT THROATS OF 44 VILLAGERS, GOUGE OUT EYES OF SURVIVING VICTIMS

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/24/is...

~ Obama said Islam promotes Peace, what the hell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planet Of The Apes...The Ferguson Connection! 43 min James 10
ALERT: Nikes and Air Jordan in Limited Supply (... 45 min Al Bundy 1
18-year-old shot dead by Missouri cop: witnesses 3 hr Ronald 1,262
4 hr africhaiti 1
4 hr africhaiti 1
4 hr africhaiti 1
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 hr Ronald 1,669

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 31 at 6:22PM CDT

Overland Dating
Find my Match