Bitchslaping OWNEDsville

United States

#85925 Aug 5, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My daddy just stole my jello again!

I am nothing but the hydrant that my daddy pees on.

I am by far the sickest TROLL you have ever come across on Topix...and there are some really sick CONservaTROLLS on this thread! But none compared to me.

GAME POINT!!
Bitchslaping OWNEDsville

United States

#85926 Aug 5, 2013
I just cant help myself. I am a pathetic wretch and a disgusting human being.

I admit I am the retard everyone says I am.

I got to run the nurses are telling me to get back to my room here at the St Louis mental health facility.

I OWN ME!

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85927 Aug 5, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>If someone works starting at age 10- graduates High school and College-starts their career- takes initiative to start a side business and is currently writing a book, they are PRIVILEGED? My heart works fine, so does my common sense. Liberal ideology is all about taking from someone. Christianity is about giving,and their lies the difference...
Our careers are somewhat similar. I started seriously working on our farm at age 9, graduated HS, graduated college, attended four other colleges, and then got a grad school degree. Never started a side business, but have had numerous high points in my career. I have done a lot of volunteer work, over the years.

You nevertheless should admit (if you are truthful) that you have had a lot of advantages in life, and, considering the entire world, are highly privileged.

Your "heart" may "work fine," but when you say that liberalism is about "taking from someone," your brain just stopped working "fine." I will give you a "pass" on "common sense."

Liberalism, like Christianity, is about helping the downtrodden. In your blind hatred of liberalism, you fail to see the similarity. Jesus did not hate helping people, we are told.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85928 Aug 5, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
These liberal Obama lovers are starting to feel their demise, just like the Tyson chickens that took the free chicken feed.
"demise"? The Republican Party, "led" by the Tea Partiers, is imploding. If you wish to watch a "demise" in progress, let's talk about the FORTIETH silly US House vote to defund "Obamacare."

What part of "never happen and stop wasting time on trivial propaganda items" do they not understand? The SERIOUS issue here is rebuilding the economy, but these guys just don't get it.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7328-will-t...

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2016

<.giggle!.> The Tyson chickens are starting to feel their demise? Ah, hahahahaha! What a silly analogy!
Obamacare COSTS

Park Hills, MO

#85929 Aug 5, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>"demise"? The Republican Party, "led" by the Tea Partiers, is imploding. If you wish to watch a "demise" in progress, let's talk about the FORTIETH silly US House vote to defund "Obamacare."

What part of "never happen and stop wasting time on trivial propaganda items" do they not understand? The SERIOUS issue here is rebuilding the economy, but these guys just don't get it.

R.I.P. GOP 1854-2016

<.giggle!.> The Tyson chickens are starting to feel their demise? Ah, hahahahaha! What a silly analogy!
Good for republicans, they are doing what they were paid to do. Democrats have even voted to repeal it.....
54% of Americans disapprove. Even the union leaders think its a bad idea.

Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., who helped write the health care law, said in April that Obamacare appeared to be headed for a “train wreck.” Baucus said he was “very concerned” because small business owners and accountants are “throwing their hands” up in exasperation because of the law.

Read the article....
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/showdown-at-the...

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#85930 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
"demise"? The Republican Party, "led" by the Tea Partiers, is imploding. If you wish to watch a "demise" in progress, let's talk about the FORTIETH silly US House vote to defund "Obamacare."
R.I.P. GOP 1854-2016
Hello YDD. Thought I would stop by and see how things were going. I see you have found some more special needs neocons to school.

Maybe the death the Republican party will result in something good. Like relegating then neocons back to the corn field and opening up potential for remaining true conservatives to resurrect the GOP. I won't hold my breath and there doesn't seem to be much rushing to fill the vacuum but more vacuum.

I'll make some time to stop back by and chat more. Talk to you later.
DONT be DAWG STUPID

United States

#85931 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>DESTROY "American Freedom, Prosperity and Growth"?

Here is the Dow Jones. Look at the growth for the past 5 years since President Obama took office! A 27% rise EACH YEAR isn't bad!

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/
So you openly admit the only good thing Obama has done for the economy is help the rich get richer.

One example....

Bill Gates net worth at the end of 2008 = approx 57 Billion

Bill Gates net worth at the end of 2012 = approx 70 Billion

At that's after he has given 28 Billion away during that time.

Yep Dawg, Obama sure is doing his part to help the rich get richer while making idiots like you believe he is anti rich and looking out for the poor (like you and your kid) and the middle class.

You are what Lenin called a useful idiot.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85932 Aug 5, 2013
Obamacare COSTS wrote:
<quoted text> ... Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., who helped write the health care law, said in April that Obamacare appeared to be headed for a "train wreck." Baucus said he was "very concerned" because small business owners and accountants are "throwing their hands" up in exasperation because of the law....
Not to worry. Small business owners and accountants are professionals and educable. They will be able to study and follow the law, once they stop hyper-ventilating as a result of all the Neo-CON propaganda being promulgated over the Internet and media.

The funniest thing is that the Republicans are simply "throwing up" because they are unable to defeat the law, which, incidentally, has passed Supreme Court decisions. FORTY USELESS VOTES! Since the Tax Partiers are off on a "well-deserved" five-week vacation, they will have to wait until then to pass yet ANOTHER USELESS VOTE! You would think those guys would learn after about TWO TIMES, much less FORTY TIMES! How stupid can these guys get?

I can remember back when Republicans had some sense.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85933 Aug 5, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hello YDD. Thought I would stop by and see how things were going. I see you have found some more special needs neocons to school.
Maybe the death the Republican party will result in something good. Like relegating then neocons back to the corn field and opening up potential for remaining true conservatives to resurrect the GOP. I won't hold my breath and there doesn't seem to be much rushing to fill the vacuum but more vacuum.
I'll make some time to stop back by and chat more. Talk to you later.
Hey, DFS! We have missed your wisdom! Hope things are fine with you!

Yeah, we could probably use some good corn-huskers these days. These guys are clearly unable to handle writing and passing good legislation. Forty useless votes is about as ignorant as one can get.

Drop by again to regale us with your exploits. The present crop of trolls are really sad. They are so bad in fact that I just declared myself "King of the Thread" a week ago. I do appreciate all your support, and all the support of the "good guys" -- you know who you are!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85934 Aug 5, 2013
DONT be DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
So you openly admit the only good thing Obama has done for the economy is help the rich get richer.
One example....
Yep Dawg, Obama sure is doing his part to help the rich get richer while making idiots like you believe he is anti rich and looking out for the poor (like you and your kid) and the middle class.
You are what Lenin called a useful idiot.
I was unaware that Bill Gates is a Communist.
DONT be DAWG STUPID

United States

#85935 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>I was unaware that Bill Gates is a Communist.
It's so funny watching you get cornered with your own bullshit then trying to squirm your way out of it with some idiotic comment.

No wonder you support Obama, you both are idiots.
Obama running scared

United States

#85936 Aug 6, 2013
2012 Obama "Al-Qaeda is on the run"
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-touts-a...

Just more lies and B.S. spread by the most disgraceful administration to ever inhabit the White House.

2013 Al-Qaeda has Obama on the run...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/06/st...

Now Obama is running scared. Al-Qaeda is laughing at him and America. He sure has done his job in making America look weak to the rest of the world.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85937 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
It's so funny watching you get cornered with your own bullshit then trying to squirm your way out of it with some idiotic comment.
No wonder you support Obama, you both are idiots.
I was merely responding to your idiotic comment in kind.

You blathered idiocy, and I countered it with equal idiocy. Here is what you said in Comment #85931:{QUOTE} So you openly admit the only good thing Obama has done for the economy is help the rich get richer. One example....

You are what Lenin called a useful idiot.{END QUOTE}

1. The rich generally get richer. President Obama's job, and goal, is to help the middle class and poorer Americans get some of the "pie" which the rich folks are engorging. It is the Republicans who are drinking Grover Norquist's "Kool-aid" by signing Grover's "no tax increase" pledge. The national budget includes both "expenses" AND "REVENUE." Norquist and his fearful lemming Republican friends conveniently ignore increasing REVENUE by increasing TAXES. They think they can balance the equation by ignoring TAXES and single-mindedly DECREASING expenses. Well, Bubba -- increasing "expenses" by repairing America's decaying infrastructure also PUTS PEOPLE TO WORK. Increasing "expenses" by educating America's youth is a long-term investment in our economy.(A prime example of which was the "GI Bill," which educated our returning soldiers at the end of World War II.)

2. What does Bill Gates have to do with anything? President Obama did not make Gates rich ... or richer.

3. Fool. You worry about the rich, and think that the middle class and the poor should be ignored. How idiotic can you get? I will be eagerly awaiting more of your fantasies, so we can all laugh at your basic simple-minded stupidity.

4. Why not select a pertinent quotation from Thomas Jefferson, instead of going to Communist Russia to kiss up to Lenin? Your mind is all jumbled up, and there is no hope for you. But please DO keep proving that I am correct about you.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85938 Aug 6, 2013
Obama running scared wrote:
2012 Obama "Al-Qaeda is on the run"
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-touts-a...
Just more lies and B.S. spread by the most disgraceful administration to ever inhabit the White House.
2013 Al-Qaeda has Obama on the run...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/06/st...
Now Obama is running scared. Al-Qaeda is laughing at him and America. He sure has done his job in making America look weak to the rest of the world.
So you think that Al Quaeda is more powerful than the United States of America?

So you think that Al Quaeda is winning?

Since you are running so scared, why don't you join Al Quaeda? You would make Topix (and America) a better place, and weaken Al Quaeda.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85939 Aug 6, 2013
Obama running scared wrote:
... Now Obama is running scared. Al-Qaeda is laughing at him and America. He sure has done his job in making America look weak to the rest of the world.
Look Bubba ... "Al Quaeda" is not a person like "Osama bin Laden." It is an organization. How confused can you get?
DONT be DAWG STUPID

United States

#85940 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>I was merely responding to your idiotic comment in kind.

You blathered idiocy, and I countered it with equal idiocy. Here is what you said in Comment #85931:{QUOTE} So you openly admit the only good thing Obama has done for the economy is help the rich get richer. One example....

You are what Lenin called a useful idiot.{END QUOTE}

1. The rich generally get richer. President Obama's job, and goal, is to help the middle class and poorer Americans get some of the "pie" which the rich folks are engorging. It is the Republicans who are drinking Grover Norquist's "Kool-aid" by signing Grover's "no tax increase" pledge. The national budget includes both "expenses" AND "REVENUE." Norquist and his fearful lemming Republican friends conveniently ignore increasing REVENUE by increasing TAXES. They think they can balance the equation by ignoring TAXES and single-mindedly DECREASING expenses. Well, Bubba -- increasing "expenses" by repairing America's decaying infrastructure also PUTS PEOPLE TO WORK. Increasing "expenses" by educating America's youth is a long-term investment in our economy.(A prime example of which was the "GI Bill," which educated our returning soldiers at the end of World War II.)

2. What does Bill Gates have to do with anything? President Obama did not make Gates rich ... or richer.

3. Fool. You worry about the rich, and think that the middle class and the poor should be ignored. How idiotic can you get? I will be eagerly awaiting more of your fantasies, so we can all laugh at your basic simple-minded stupidity.

4. Why not select a pertinent quotation from Thomas Jefferson, instead of going to Communist Russia to kiss up to Lenin? Your mind is all jumbled up, and there is no hope for you. But please DO keep proving that I am correct about you.
Keep squirming Yellow Mutt. It's hilarious watching you try to recover from being cornered after making your 24,202 idiotic post.

If there was a quote from Jefferson that applied to you I would have used it. But since you are an avowed Communist I used one from one of your heroes.

You also fail when it comes to spinning my words. You really do suck at trying to spin people's words when you are getting your ass kicked.

You really are every bit the moron everyone say you are. It's easy to see where that retarded kid of yours gets it from.

Middle class incomes down by over 25% since Obama room office.

Food stamp recipients up from 28 million to 49 million since Obama took office.

Rich people's fortunes skyrocketing.

Yep Obama sure is doing a lot for the lower and middle class. You fool!
DONT be DAWG STUPID

United States

#85941 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>Look Bubba ... "Al Quaeda" is not a person like "Osama bin Laden." It is an organization. How confused can you get?
No shit Sherlock. Did you figure that out on your own? No one said one word about Bin Laden. Obamas exact words were "Al-Qaeda is on the run".

You fail at spin again you incompetent moron.

Looks like you are the one who is confused.

How did you get so damn stupid?

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85942 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text> ... But since you are an avowed Communist I used one from one of your heroes.
Middle class incomes down by over 25% since Obama room office.
Yep Obama sure is doing a lot for the lower and middle class. You fool!
1. Were I a "Communist," I can assure you that I would not have had my job with the US Department of Defense for 30 years. Do show us a link to my "avowal." As usual, you fail.

2. Cite the link stating that middle class incomes are down by over 25%.

3. If the Neo-CON-controlled Republican congressmen would start cooperating with President Obama to help improve the economy, the lower and middle class incomes would be higher. These traitors would rather see President Obama fail than to actually improve the US economy.

Rush Limbaugh still has his "I want Obama to fail" rant up on his website. And clueless people like you applaud Rush for being a traitor to his country.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#85943 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No shit Sherlock. Did you figure that out on your own? No one said one word about Bin Laden. Obamas exact words were "Al-Qaeda is on the run".
You fail at spin again you incompetent moron.
Looks like you are the one who is confused.
How did you get so damn stupid?
Here is what YOU said, "Al-Qaeda is laughing at him and America. He sure has done his job in making America look weak to the rest of the world."

I merely pointed out that "Al Queda" is not a person, despite having done its job in making America look weak to the rest of the world.

I merely used "Osama bin Laden" to give you an example of a person, as opposed to an organization. I know all this is well above your head.
DONT be DAWG STUPID

United States

#85944 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>1. Were I a "Communist," I can assure you that I would not have had my job with the US Department of Defense for 30 years. Do show us a link to my "avowal." As usual, you fail.

2. Cite the link stating that middle class incomes are down by over 25%.

3. If the Neo-CON-controlled Republican congressmen would start cooperating with President Obama to help improve the economy, the lower and middle class incomes would be higher. These traitors would rather see President Obama fail than to actually improve the US economy.

Rush Limbaugh still has his "I want Obama to fail" rant up on his website. And clueless people like you applaud Rush for being a traitor to his country.
1. HAHAHA!! Your posts should come with a shovel and a warning that says "Deep Bullshit Ahead".

2. Sure, as soon as you take my challenge and explain how Obama has helped the stock market. Cite policies, legislation, or executive order, and the effect. Until you quit running away from that you got no room to demand anything from anyone.

3. They weren't voted in to give into Obama. Besides, he had no ideas, only campaign rhetoric. Maybe he thinks he's up for reelection in 2014 like you thought there was a Presidential election then.

4. The only traitors are the ones who support this left wing, anti American, Marist president and his regime. People like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 25 min Rawest Truth 1,706
This is how deep racist whites hate 28 min Huh 35
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 34 min JZCFG 6,148
This is WAR people! 1 hr crush white LIES 43
Soul Train 1 hr TTU 12
thank you officer wilson 2 hr Willie 8
Poll Vote for Next Florissant Mayor 3 hr Change is good 90
Overland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]