Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84347 Jun 27, 2013
I am the St Louis Retard wrote:
I so loved being owned by the Owensville boys and Gassy Girl and Black Bean Brenda. Sure wish I could be like them someday but I am just a stupid little fool that gets my fudge packed daily here in St Louis

Gamepoint Baby! Give it to me I like it I love it I want some of it
We enjoy owning you Princess Brenda. You make it so easy.

In the future you can refrain from telling us details about your homosexual lifestyle.
Truth Teller

Saint Louis, MO

#84348 Jun 27, 2013
I OWN The St Louis Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew I smelt something. It's the St Louis Princess admitting she smells like BS.
You DUMBASS, Dawg has already admitted this thread is his whole life.
Speaking of getting a life, how's that job hunting going? Did you ever find someone to help you with the tougher questions like "name" and "today's date"? I bet that that one that asks "M or F" is a bitch for you to answer. Just remember they are asking what you were born as, not what you like to dress up as...Princess Brenda.
Looks like I've really MESSED WITH YOUR HEAD...LOL
Miss "Thang" You've Been Celebrating Same Sex Marriage Maybe Too Much???
You Should Go Back And Finish Draining Your Butt!
I OWN YOU
The OWNED Network

Saint Louis, MO

#84349 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
We enjoy owning you Princess Brenda. You make it so easy.
In the future you can refrain from telling us details about your homosexual lifestyle.
When I read your disturbing GAY(sad) posts, I always feel like I've been watching Oprahs OWNED Network

LOL
The OWNED Network

Saint Louis, MO

#84350 Jun 27, 2013
I OWN The owensville Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so unladylike Princess Brenda.
Wow your incoherant rambling posts are so much like a total emotional MELTDOWN!

YOU ARE SO OWNED
Gassy Girl

United States

#84351 Jun 27, 2013
Maybe the St Louis f-tard and the yellow dog demoCRAP are the same person. At least they are butt buddies. What do you say Owensville boys?

hehehehe
Black Bean Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#84352 Jun 27, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Maybe the Owensville f-tard and the all the other posters are the same person. At least they are butt buddies. What do you say St Louis boys?
hehehehe
That's so unladylike Princess.

sheshesheshesheshe
gamepoint debunked

Park Hills, MO

#84353 Jun 27, 2013
Lol, the STL princess has begun "it's" daily meltdown. Lol

United States

#84354 Jun 27, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Maybe the St Louis f-tard and the yellow dog demoCRAP are the same person. At least they are butt buddies. What do you say Owensville boys?

hehehehe
I read they are father/son. Either way they are connected by ones lips being on the other ones ass. The Princess loves kissing the Queens ass. You know, "game point, slurp, slurp, slurp".
The REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#84355 Jun 27, 2013
gamepoint debunked wrote:
Lol, the STL princess has begun "it's" daily meltdown. Lol
Nope ...Wrong Again...
you Anti American Bleeding A@@hole conservative Jerk-off!
Inbred Outstate METHsouri

Saint Louis, MO

#84356 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I read they are father/son. Either way they are connected by ones lips being on the other ones ass. The Princess loves kissing the Queens ass. You know, "game point, slurp, slurp, slurp".
What is it with this MALE family member obcession with you???

Incest, puppy mills and Walmart...Welcome to Republican OutState METHsouri

you don't your trailer home...so how can you OWN anyone???

Game Point

magic carpet ride

Ozark, MO

#84357 Jun 27, 2013
get off that computior! your a idiot and a trouble maker. why would you put stuff like that on here? i can put you on here too! maybe a pill count? or a tape recorder! JUST STOP! and leave it at this! we aint friends!
gamepoint debunked

Park Hills, MO

#84358 Jun 27, 2013
The REAL USA First wrote:
<quoted text>Nope ...Wrong Again...
you Anti American Bleeding A@@hole conservative Jerk-off!
Let me guess....this ISN'T the STL tard? Lol! Hahahaha
Continue Meltdown.....GO!
gamepoint debunked

Park Hills, MO

#84359 Jun 27, 2013
Inbred Outstate METHsouri wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with this MALE family member obcession with you???

Game Point
The only thing you own is a food stamp card
STL TARD

Ozark, MO

#84360 Jun 27, 2013
ya. its me! we will all loose togeter! i will drag you to hell with me! you best stop your shit! we can and will all loose! its not a joke either! wana play?
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#84361 Jun 27, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
Rush Limbaugh Freaks Out About Gay Marriage Rulings
Rush Limbaugh: Supreme Court Gay Marriage Rulings Part Of 'The Disintegration Of The United States'
Limbaugh likes marriage so much has already done it 4 times and is looking for number 5.
He clearly believes in the sanctity of marriage.
You FULL OF SHIT Gassy Girlie! Better not light one up cause you will explode, second thought go ahead. Just make sure your'e with your simple freakie buddies. I notice most of you idiots are from St. Louis, probably the same sick person!

GAY MARRIAGE WILL DESTROY AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT
~ Maybe these dumb ass liberals gay preverted lifestyle will cause their extintion! Next the perverts will be wanting to marry their pets,

“It depends upon what the meaning of the word is is,” said the smooth-talking, skirt-chasing, totally busted philanderer.

“Well, no, Bill,” replied Congress.“Actually, things just ‘is’ what they is.”

Here’s what marriage is: the God-ordained, lifelong, covenantal union between man and wife designed to provide men, women and children optimal stability and overall well-being. Marriage is that biologically, spiritually and morally centered institution calculated to ensure responsible procreation and perpetuate the human race. Marriage—real marriage—represents the fundamental cornerstone of any healthy society (any society that hopes to survive, at least).

Here’s what marriage is not: anything else.

In short, marriage is what it is.

Our nation has fallen so far and so fast in its embrace of empty relativism that it makes the head swim. It’s at once perplexing and heartbreaking that we have a U.S. Supreme Court seriously considering inventing a newfangled “right” to that chicane aberration tagged “same-sex marriage.” This is true particularly when one considers that the defining behaviors central to “gay marriage” were, for hundreds of years and for obvious reasons, legally and properly classified as “crimes against nature.” Though our postmodern zeitgeist may have changed, objective reality has not.

Indeed, American culture, while casting aside that which is just, moral and true, has instead taken up that which is unjust, immoral and false. This abject rejection of absolute truth provides compelling evidence that the good ol' USA—the greatest nation on earth—is on the fast track to becoming “the late, great USA.”

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/38900-gay...

POLYGAMISTS WILL BE NEXT, THEN PEDOPHILES AND PRACTITIONERS OF BEASTIALITY
~ No wonder our nation is going down the tubes, murder of innocent babies and all this perverted SICK SHIT!
http://zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com/2013/... !

United States

#84362 Jun 27, 2013
Inbred Outstate METHsouri wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with this MALE family member obcession with you???

Game Point
I take that as your admission that you and Dawg are father and son. You certainly didn't deny it.

Queen Dawg and the St Louis Retard Princess. Two complete idiots keeping it in the family.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#84363 Jun 27, 2013
‘IF ZIMMERMAN GET OFF, IMA GO KILL A WHITE BOY’: TRAYVON MARTIN SUPPORTERS MAKE SHOCKING THREATS AHEAD OF VERDICT
~ Better not, Eric WithHolder will bring charges against you for a racial crime, NOT.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if...

LIB TOOL TOMMY CHRISTOPHER: TRAYVON MARTIN CALLING ZIMMERMAN A “CRACKER” ISN’T RACIST, HE WAS COMPLIMENTING FLORIDA’S COWBOY HISTORY…
~ The black panthers arent't racist either. They just don't want white folks to go vote! That doesn't mean they are racist. Holder WithHolder will back that up!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/27/lib-tool-t...

Birthers Swarm Obama In Africa,“Welcome Home, Mr. President”…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/27/birthers-s...

Al "not too" Sharpton: Comparing Tea Party To Civil Rights Movement “Really Offensive”…
~ That's cause the're mostly crackers and uncle toms!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/27/al-sharpto...

Nasty Nancy PeeHosei:“Thank God” For Supreme Court’s Gay Marriage Rulings…
~ Ya, I sure God caused this to happen. Satan rules this world, for now. But that will all come to an end on Judgement day.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/27/nancy-pelo...

NJ Teachers Union Boss: Parents Who Send Kids To Charter Schools Motivated By Racism…
~ Ya you're a racist if you don't want your children to be "dumbed down" and "brain washed" by these stupid obozo union THUGS!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/27/nj-teacher...

Harry Reid Invokes Ted Kennedy Before Vote On Immigration Bill,“He’s Looking At Us Proudly And Loudly”…
~ Bet he'd like to have a drop of water on his tongue, hell's hot!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/27/harry-reid...

REPORT: WHILE IN THE SENATE OBAMA TRIED TO STEER $10 MILLION TO SHADY CHICAGO NONPROFIT UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR FRAUD…
~ What else would you expect from a Chicago Thug Illegal Community organizer Liberal Commie?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/27/report-whi...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84364 Jun 27, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
<quoted text>
You FULL OF SHIT Gassy Girlie! Better not light one up cause you will explode, second thought go ahead. Just make sure your'e with your simple freakie buddies. I notice most of you idiots are from St. Louis, probably the same sick person!
GAY MARRIAGE WILL DESTROY AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT
~ Maybe these dumb ass liberals gay preverted lifestyle will cause their extintion! Next the perverts will be wanting to marry their pets,
“It depends upon what the meaning of the word is is,” said the smooth-talking, skirt-chasing, totally busted philanderer.
“Well, no, Bill,” replied Congress.“Actually, things just ‘is’ what they is.”
Here’s what marriage is: the God-ordained, lifelong, covenantal union between man and wife designed to provide men, women and children optimal stability and overall well-being. Marriage is that biologically, spiritually and morally centered institution calculated to ensure responsible procreation and perpetuate the human race. Marriage—real marriage—represents the fundamental cornerstone of any healthy society (any society that hopes to survive, at least).
Here’s what marriage is not: anything else.
In short, marriage is what it is.
Our nation has fallen so far and so fast in its embrace of empty relativism that it makes the head swim. It’s at once perplexing and heartbreaking that we have a U.S. Supreme Court seriously considering inventing a newfangled “right” to that chicane aberration tagged “same-sex marriage.” This is true particularly when one considers that the defining behaviors central to “gay marriage” were, for hundreds of years and for obvious reasons, legally and properly classified as “crimes against nature.” Though our postmodern zeitgeist may have changed, objective reality has not.
Indeed, American culture, while casting aside that which is just, moral and true, has instead taken up that which is unjust, immoral and false. This abject rejection of absolute truth provides compelling evidence that the good ol' USA—the greatest nation on earth—is on the fast track to becoming “the late, great USA.”
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/38900-gay...
POLYGAMISTS WILL BE NEXT, THEN PEDOPHILES AND PRACTITIONERS OF BEASTIALITY
~ No wonder our nation is going down the tubes, murder of innocent babies and all this perverted SICK SHIT!
http://zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com/2013/... !
Finally, a post worth reading and not garbage!

CHEERS!
I WILL ALWAYS OWN YOU

Saint Louis, MO

#84365 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I take that as your admission that you and Dawg are father and son. You certainly didn't deny it.
Queen Dawg and the St Louis Retard Princess. Two complete idiots keeping it in the family.
Funny... all you do is obsess about us 24/7...why?
WE OWN YOU...LOL
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#84366 Jun 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a post worth reading and not garbage!
CHEERS!
you're right ...it's beyond garbage ...it's complete horse-sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 2 hr Son of Man 1,884
Poll Cast your vote now for the MOST openly racist p... 5 hr BlackChickRenter 43
Bob Evans 5 hr BlackChickRenter 25
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? 5 hr BlackChickRenter 94
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. 10 hr Marcus Welby 21
The racists have ruined a once great message bo... 12 hr hardhead 8
Obamacare Problems 17 hr Marcus Welby 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages