Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm......read Genesis 8:5-9.....CAREFULLY.....then get back to me on that.....
Noah sent out a raven and then he sent out a dove. I know if you take it out of context it sounds confusing. When the dove brought back an olive leaf, that was a clue that the water had totally receded. Probably not a good enough answer for you.
There was not 2 floods. That is not even common sense.

CHEERS!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. Pull any word out of my posts and show me where in any dictionary or by any definition it is vulgarity. You both have nothing to go on except to knit pick at the small things because you both are getting your @ss (look that up in a dictionary) handed to you. LMAO
Vulgarity is not isolated to a single word. You are a vulgar little person. If you have any redeeming qualities, you have hidden them well. As far @ss, it is not a word and does not appear in any dictionary. If you want to see someone that got their ass kicked tonight, then step into your bathroom and look in the mirror.

As always, ROFLMMFAO!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
That only talks of the first and only flood. So do you have a point?
I think so .....those verses are in ordered sequence ...
1) The water recedes and land appears
2) The raven flew and LANDED
3) The dove flew around but water was on the ENTIRE surface of the earth

So how many times do you count the earth being covered in that sequence?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Why heck, I spent the entire evening with a beaver trying to attack and kill me. So far, you haven't done a very good job.
If I took the difference between what you know and what you think you know, I could retire on my own tropical island.
You our OWNED so all you have to come back with are wise cracks and stupid jokes. Go to bed pusssseeee. Tomorrow will be a better day for you that is of course if there is such a thing as a better day for you. LMAO

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Here Dawg. beaver attacks a kills a MAN. Who would have ever thought that?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57579364/...
Are you trying to tell us that among the many personality disorders that you have shown us, that you are also a frightened misogynist. Personally, I don't believe you have ever had anything against a woman.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste the verse that says that?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok smarty. What question was POOS asking???
Apparently DFS knows more about Scripture than you do

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah sent out a raven and then he sent out a dove. I know if you take it out of context it sounds confusing. When the dove brought back an olive leaf, that was a clue that the water had totally receded. Probably not a good enough answer for you.
There was not 2 floods. That is not even common sense.
CHEERS!
So you're saying your Bible doesn't say that the water receded and THEN covered the ENTIRE surface of the earth?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not once in this verse does it say the Raven landed or ever returned. It says the Raven went to and fro.

Genesis 8; 1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;
3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.
4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.
6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
10 And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
12 And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet neither of you can put out a good question from your ramblings?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You our OWNED so all you have to come back with are wise cracks and stupid jokes. Go to bed pusssseeee. Tomorrow will be a better day for you that is of course if there is such a thing as a better day for you. LMAO
You will have to explain to me how I am owned by a person who has stalked me. A person who has gone to the extraordinary effort of creating multiple registered personalities on here. A person who has talked to himself using those personalities. A person who has gone out of his way to make every effort to have those personalities seen as unrelated individuals. A person who made threats against other posters resulting in having one of his alter egos banned by Topix. Threats are a crime I might add. A person who is vulgar and makes vulgar posts. A person who wants to be seen as intelligent and above everyone else while sinking to the lowest depths in order achieve some weird personal satisfaction. You have done all this and who knows what else and you have done this to people you don't know. People that in no real way actually impact your life outside of this thread. Now you talk about owning someone on here as if you one some sort of contest. The fact that you don't see all this speaks for itself. You are a LOSER and I have so much enjoyed helping you find your inner LOSER. It was no trouble at all. Happy to do it.
ROFLMMFAO!!!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to explain to me how I am owned by a person who has stalked me. A person who has gone to the extraordinary effort of creating multiple registered personalities on here. A person who has talked to himself using those personalities. A person who has gone out of his way to make every effort to have those personalities seen as unrelated individuals. A person who made threats against other posters resulting in having one of his alter egos banned by Topix. Threats are a crime I might add. A person who is vulgar and makes vulgar posts. A person who wants to be seen as intelligent and above everyone else while sinking to the lowest depths in order achieve some weird personal satisfaction. You have done all this and who knows what else and you have done this to people you don't know. People that in no real way actually impact your life outside of this thread. Now you talk about owning someone on here as if you one some sort of contest. The fact that you don't see all this speaks for itself. You are a LOSER and I have so much enjoyed helping you find your inner LOSER. It was no trouble at all. Happy to do it.
That comment says enough. You are not only OWNED you are also PARANOID. LMAO

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am betting that we all know a lot more about a lot of different subjects than this vulgarian does.

Watch him come back with another post about how he owns me. If he does it five more times, I win a free IPad.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text> Now you talk about owning someone on here as if you one some sort of contest.
"one some sort of contest" Do you mean "won" You are so flustered you can't even write a sentence. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to explain to me how I am owned by a person who has stalked me. A person who has gone to the extraordinary effort of creating multiple registered personalities on here. A person who has talked to himself using those personalities. A person who has gone out of his way to make every effort to have those personalities seen as unrelated individuals. A person who made threats against other posters resulting in having one of his alter egos banned by Topix. Threats are a crime I might add. A person who is vulgar and makes vulgar posts. A person who wants to be seen as intelligent and above everyone else while sinking to the lowest depths in order achieve some weird personal satisfaction. You have done all this and who knows what else and you have done this to people you don't know. People that in no real way actually impact your life outside of this thread. Now you talk about owning someone on here as if you one some sort of contest. The fact that you don't see all this speaks for itself. You are a LOSER and I have so much enjoyed helping you find your inner LOSER. It was no trouble at all. Happy to do it.
ROFLMMFAO!!!
And I do believe the term "YOU ARE OWNED" came from and started with you and Dawg. Reap what you sow pusssseeee. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to explain to me how I am owned by a person who has stalked me. A person who has gone to the extraordinary effort of creating multiple registered personalities on here. A person who has talked to himself using those personalities. A person who has gone out of his way to make every effort to have those personalities seen as unrelated individuals. A person who made threats against other posters resulting in having one of his alter egos banned by Topix. Threats are a crime I might add. A person who is vulgar and makes vulgar posts. A person who wants to be seen as intelligent and above everyone else while sinking to the lowest depths in order achieve some weird personal satisfaction. You have done all this and who knows what else and you have done this to people you don't know. People that in no real way actually impact your life outside of this thread.
Again you must be talking about yourself. Simple as that. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Not once in this verse does it say the Raven landed or ever returned. It says the Raven went to and fro.
Genesis 8; 1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;
3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.
4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.
6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
10 And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
12 And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.
See, your Bible says the same thing....

1) verse 5 says the land appeared....
2) verse 7 says the raven flew around (we really don't know what happened to him)....
3) verse 9 says the dove returned and "waters were on the face of the WHOLE earth...

now, scholarly one--read that chapter again because you just quoted it. God flooded the earth....THEN the land appeared.... THEN the dove returned because the entire surfacee was covered again......

That's the Bible, that's two times....so it has to be correct, right?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
That comment says enough. You are not only OWNED you are also PARANOID. LMAO
In other words you can't justify this outrageous behavior in any meaningful way because you would have to fact the fact that you are a LOSER. What you are expressing is typical behavior for your personality type. You show a persistent pattern of blaming others for your actions. Now you are claiming I am paranoid for describing all the facts of your actions.

You are almost too good to be true. I couldn't have asked for a bigger moron to dress down on here.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

*surface*

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
See, your Bible says the same thing....
1) verse 5 says the land appeared....
2) verse 7 says the raven flew around (we really don't know what happened to him)....
3) verse 9 says the dove returned and "waters were on the face of the WHOLE earth...
now, scholarly one--read that chapter again because you just quoted it. God flooded the earth....THEN the land appeared.... THEN the dove returned because the entire surfacee was covered again......
That's the Bible, that's two times....so it has to be correct, right?
Seems pretty clear to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I support Officer Wilson 2 min Marsha Shelby 1
Michael Browns Actions Caught Up To Him 7 min terrell 176
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 7 min Cat74 853
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 7 min politically incor... 160
18-year-old shot dead by Missouri cop: witnesses 10 min smarty pants 608
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank 10 min Jesus is white 139
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 11 min Bloodonhishands 46

Search the Overland Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:49PM CDT

•••
•••
Overland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Overland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE