“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#80337 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
WOW!!! DanFromSmithville you just showed you have NO intelligence at all. For if you read the posts from TreeStump, ReplayTime, DeltaDogs and 10fourRogerThat you would see they all say plain and clear “it just shows what I said was right” in the first sentence but yet you replied to every one of them. You felt the need to becasue you try to think you are smart and think you dominate. Talk about just getting OWNED!!!! LMAO
Now you figure it out is it me from "Licking" doing them all or did I call some friends from "Norwood", "Nixa" , "St Louis", and from "I am around but never found" to play with your little mind. LMFAO
You are a moron. What is wrong with you? I am guessing feelings of inferiority that are so deeply ingrained that you are threatened by posters on anonymous forums.

Here is the strategy I am following.
1. It is possible that it is you in all cases. You have multiple registered names and post unregistered as well. This implies a sad, seriously disturbed person for you to go to such lengths to one up an anonymous poster on a thread you have said is dead with no intelligent posters posting here.

2. There are several of you that have decided that individually you can't come up with anything substantive to post in rebuttal to arguments you find here. You can't come up with anything substantive as a group either, but you figure with luck you can intimidate by bulk. In other words, you ganged up on the smart kid.

I could be wrong about one or the other, but either way, I win, because of the lengths and low brow efforts taken by you as an individual or with a group. Either tactic betrays you as individually a nothing or a nothing in a group of nothings.

You are amusing that is for sure.

West Plains

#80338 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You got OWNED you and had to separately answer them all. Who looks like the fool now????? Yes that would be YOU!!!!!! ROTFLMMFAO
Yeah, you really owned me. I had to separately answer the false identities of a single poster that has spent months on here pretending to be numerous different people. Yep, you sure got me.

I don't know how I am going to hold my head up now that you have "Owned me."

ROFLMMFAO!!!

West Plains

#80339 Apr 17, 2013
Guestzero wrote:
And still ignoring the whole God condoned rape marriage and such.......
Speaking of criminals though, did you know that 83% of the prision population is Christian? Atheists only make up 1.8%. Yea, Christians are way more moral than athiests.
Yea, should have worded my first post on "God being a terrorist" a little different, but oh well, just keep focusing on that and ignore everything else I said. Typical Christian debate as usual.
Sorry, I see you were trying to conduct serious debate while a lunatic was trying to show everybody what a moron he is.

I agree and have found in reading the works of many of our founding fathers that they thought that a man could be moral without believing in God or any god. In other words, they held the idea that an atheist could be moral and lead this country.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80340 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron. What is wrong with you? I am guessing feelings of inferiority that are so deeply ingrained that you are threatened by posters on anonymous forums.
1. It is possible that it is you in all cases. You have multiple registered names and post unregistered as well. This implies a sad, seriously disturbed person for you to go to such lengths to one up an anonymous poster on a thread you have said is dead with no intelligent posters posting here.
2. There are several of you that have decided that individually you can't come up with anything substantive to post in rebuttal to arguments you find here. You can't come up with anything substantive as a group either, but you figure with luck you can intimidate by bulk. In other words, you ganged up on the smart kid.
I could be wrong about one or the other, but either way, I win, because of the lengths and low brow efforts taken by you as an individual or with a group. Either tactic betrays you as individually a nothing or a nothing in a group of nothings.
You answered them all separately you IDIOT!!! Your simpleton ways in this post trying to cover your stupidity is not needed for we all see from the FACTS that YOU answered them all and that you lack in intelligence. Swing and a miss but thanks for playing. LMMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80341 Apr 17, 2013
Go cry to Dawg, Poos and the St Louis poster or who ever you want. For you all are pretty much the same people and have showed you don't believe in God by ridiculing people that do. Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist. So maybe I am the Devil here to collect his dues. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaah
seriously

Houston, MO

#80342 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and have found in reading the works of many of our founding fathers that they thought that a man could be moral without believing in God or any god. In other words, they held the idea that an atheist could be moral and lead this country.
Post the facts that you have read from our founding fathers as you say. Just don't spew shyt!! LMAO

West Plains

#80343 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Or poor little baby. Cry me a river, build s bridge over it, then jump off the bridge and drown!! I went there to show you post bullshyt where ever you go. LMFAO
Yes of course you did. You went out of your way to track me down on an obscure thread in an out of state forum just to prove something and you did.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80344 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron. What is wrong with you? I am guessing feelings of inferiority that are so deeply ingrained that you are threatened by posters on anonymous forums.
So in other words, when you cut out all the BS that you are trying to save your @ss with you are saying YOU GOT OWNED by YOUR OWN LITTLE GAME and really don't have a clue what is going on. LMFAO.

West Plains

#80345 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered them all separately you IDIOT!!! Your simpleton ways in this post trying to cover your stupidity is not needed for we all see from the FACTS that YOU answered them all and that you lack in intelligence. Swing and a miss but thanks for playing. LMMFAO
Yes, I did answer them all seperately. As to whose low intelligence is established by this whole charade is debateable. Since you now say we then my second strategy holds and answering individuals would have been the logical and reasonable approach.

You are definitely amusing, much disturbed and seriously lacking any perspective, but don't let that stop you.

West Plains

#80346 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
Go cry to Dawg, Poos and the St Louis poster or who ever you want. For you all are pretty much the same people and have showed you don't believe in God by ridiculing people that do. Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist. So maybe I am the Devil here to collect his dues. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaah
I remember that is a line in a movie. The Usual Suspects.

Really. That ability to make these huge inferential leaps without a net is incredible. Have you always been able to use this worthless talent or is it something you have been fostering over the years?

I would imagine I have ridiculed numerous believers and non believers over the years. That doesn't say anything about my personal convictions regarding God. Certainly nothing that you could know. But continue on, I don't want to stop you now. You have been showing me how you think a genuine believer in God behaves. Please continue.

West Plains

#80347 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words, when you cut out all the BS that you are trying to save your @ss with you are saying YOU GOT OWNED by YOUR OWN LITTLE GAME and really don't have a clue what is going on. LMFAO.
Yes of course. I got OWNED. That is important to you isn't it. Please go on, this is fascinating.

West Plains

#80348 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
So I would guess by your opinion that you are a criminal that doesn't follow laws. For laws to you would be dictatorship. So do you steal, murder, ect ect or do you follow laws to keep from being punished? Again it is your free will to do either.
So this is the post where you made one of your huge inferential leaps and I called you on it and sent you into your meltdown.

This is what Guestzero actually posted.

"Well, unless "God" gets angry and floods the planet, or destroys your city, or brings down multiple plauges on your country, so yea.... free will..... no dictator. Sounds to me God is a terrorist "do what you want but if it's not according to my rules then smiting and divine wrath for you" yea.... free will...."

Above is where you implied that because Guestzero didn't follow God's laws then he must be a criminal. That does not logically follow and in fact the evidence supports the opposite conclusion as pointed out in a later post by Guestzero.

Wow, you are really OWNING me. I can see why you had to go to such great lengths to do it as well.

Please continue on. I am interested to see where you take this or whether you are going to stall on pretending that I haven't been following my stated strategies.

seriously

Houston, MO

#80349 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes of course. I got OWNED. That is important to you isn't it. Please go on, this is fascinating.
Dan this was my post on here and it makes plenty of sense to any one that has sense, "Most of one’s knowledge is "provisionally true"- true enough for practical purposes, but subject to revision if something new comes along. Most people don't realize that. They act as if they have absolute truth in their hands, when what they actually have is "useful truth"- things they know well enough to hold/have practical value."
The wisest man is the man that knows there is always something to learn, while the dumbest man is the man who thinks he knows everything.”

Then you came on and ridiculed me with this little post of yours, "Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably have a good idea once a decade or so."

Your simpleton brain sees anything intelligent as a threat so then you have to ridicule the poster of that post. So point blank if you don’t like the smell of shyt, don’t stir shyt and you fella stir more shyt in this room than anyone here. Even if someone says something nice you have a smart@ss comment you reply back with and I am guessing because your life sucks so bad this thread is your outlet to try to feel superior in a world that in reality you are inferior. Good luck with that and your fake names for it will get you nowhere but where you are and at the end of the day you are still the same little pathetic loser posting here hoping to look smart and knowledgeable. And that is your reality everyday like it or not. LMFAO

West Plains

#80350 Apr 17, 2013
Guestzero wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, unless "God" gets angry and floods the planet, or destroys your city, or brings down multiple plauges on your country, so yea.... free will..... no dictator. Sounds to me God is a terrorist "do what you want but if it's not according to my rules then smiting and divine wrath for you" yea.... free will....
What it sounds to me like you are saying here is that how can you have free will if God is using fear and coersion to bend you to His will. Thus you would be without a real free choice in the matter. The Bible is pretty clear on some of the destruction God has handed out in order to enforce His will.

Am I correct in my interpretation of your post? I ask because there seems to be some confusion about what your post means and some less sharp thinkers have found things there that are not there.

West Plains

#80351 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the facts that you have read from our founding fathers as you say. Just don't spew shyt!! LMAO
I did post a fact Stupid. It is a fact that I have read many of the writings of our Founding Fathers and many of them felt that a person could be moral and not believe in God.

Read the works of Paine, Jefferson and Franklin to start with Dummy.

West Plains

#80352 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan this was my post on here and it makes plenty of sense to any one that has sense, "Most of one’s knowledge is "provisionally true"- true enough for practical purposes, but subject to revision if something new comes along. Most people don't realize that. They act as if they have absolute truth in their hands, when what they actually have is "useful truth"- things they know well enough to hold/have practical value."
The wisest man is the man that knows there is always something to learn, while the dumbest man is the man who thinks he knows everything.”
Then you came on and ridiculed me with this little post of yours, "Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably have a good idea once a decade or so."
Your simpleton brain sees anything intelligent as a threat so then you have to ridicule the poster of that post. So point blank if you don’t like the smell of shyt, don’t stir shyt and you fella stir more shyt in this room than anyone here. Even if someone says something nice you have a smart@ss comment you reply back with and I am guessing because your life sucks so bad this thread is your outlet to try to feel superior in a world that in reality you are inferior. Good luck with that and your fake names for it will get you nowhere but where you are and at the end of the day you are still the same little pathetic loser posting here hoping to look smart and knowledgeable. And that is your reality everyday like it or not. LMFAO
Ah, so you got your feelings hurt because someone you have a history of attacking made an off color remark. Then you spent the rest of the evening creating a huge charade and throwing a tantrum to get over on me. Well done. I know you think it was worth the effort.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80353 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I sent you into your meltdown.
You never melted me down. I just called it like it is. You started with me and I proved you are an idiot. Now you are back tracking trying to save face. You lost punk. You are either a young punk or an old punk but either way you are a punk idiot. I played you like a fiddle and even got you to answer many post by different names separately while they all said in the first sentence "what I said". Even the poster "Guestzero" caught on and had to tell you what was going on. You are a joke and that just burns your @ss and you can't believe you got caught up in a game that you play and got beat and proved a fool. Pay attention and take notes for it won't be the last time it happens to you for it is so easy to do. LMFAO.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80354 Apr 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put... I was just hoping that YDD would give me his answer so I knew where he stood on the subject.
Some attribute the ability to sin as a mistake by God on his part and claim God fallible. That is not the case at all. In order to know if one is truly loved, one must fulfill the truest definition of love. Love is not just a feeling that one can ascribe to but it is in fact an action. An action of sacrificing something of value for the good of another person. The only thing that God gave to us when he created us that was our very own is our free will. It is the this very thing that God requires of us to relinquish in order to judge our true commitment to him. Unfortunately, this also carries with it the capacity to not submit our free will to God and do as we please. When that happens, it is sin. In essence, true love and sin are related as states of the heart go, one just as opposite the other, but yet still separated by our choice in daily decisions.
I have already answered. Your thoughts are beautifully idealistic and wonderful. Unfortunately, they are not correct.

So you are saying that God gave us "free will" so that we can relinquish it?

Balderdash. What nonsense. Try again.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80355 Apr 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!! mmmm, cause NORTON has a purty mouth?
And partial plates.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80356 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, so you got your feelings hurt because someone you have a history of attacking made an off color remark. Then you spent the rest of the evening creating a huge charade and throwing a tantrum to get over on me. Well done. I know you think it was worth the effort.
Keep backtracking it won't change the fact that you were OWNED and PROVEN a FOOL. LMFAO Again "Swing and a Miss but thanks for playing." You and the Cubs have a lot in common, you all play but never win!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
18-year-old shot dead by Missouri cop: witnesses 7 min demeitrius 1,261
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 15 min xxxrayted 1,668
Businesses prepare for the worst on West Floris... 24 min Tysean Jackson 5
Planet Of The Apes...The Ferguson Connection! 26 min Tysean Jackson 9
Officer Wilson be guilty! 30 min Tysean Jackson 1
Stats for the blacks calling us racists 32 min Tysean Jackson 7
Darren Wilson 34 min Tysean Jackson 8

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 31 at 6:22PM CDT

Overland Dating
Find my Match