GOP an Ocean of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76618 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You better explain some of these words to him
I think he believes if he laughs at his own posts he rest of us won't think they are stupid. He is wrong.
Let me explain the content of your posts...talking about wanking ...IS GAY...so just come out of your closet...TN has...hahahahaha
you both can't get it right...or get it up!

The difference between you and Norton...Norton isn't GAY hahahahahahaha

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Gina, VA

#76619 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You better explain some of these words to him
I think he believes if he laughs at his own posts he rest of us won't think they are stupid. He is wrong.
If he were not perpetually wrong, he would have to be absent.
GOP an Ocean of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76620 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think saying something this stupid makes it look like you aren't getting a beat down? You are so far out of your league. You have such a limited arsenal all you can do every day is repeat the same ignorant posts from the day before.
Dance Dance Dance...I command you
Looks like your MELTDOWN is going Chernoble
hahahahahaha
GOP an Ocean of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76621 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
He will get tired, run out of strained peas, or be called out to recess eventually. I am just surprised he can hold the laptop right-side up. If not for his Tourette's and multiple personalities, he would be both mute and alone.
Continue your "WANK" Dance for me...Now that I have the two of you dancing ...it's like a GAY disco

hahahahahahahaha

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76622 Feb 17, 2013
GOP an Ocean of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey-Largelanguage-DAN ...which ever voice in your head is the loudest today...you're failing ...like your party is!!!
I'm just enjoying watching your emotional meltdown right now...hahahaha
I realize that you are of the opinion that Africa is a consonant, and that your lower intestine is a vowel, but your biggest error is thinking you sound like a genius when parroting a moron.
GOP an Ocean of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76623 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were not perpetually wrong, he would have to be absent.
Snore-gasm
GOP an Ocean of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76624 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that you are of the opinion that Africa is a consonant, and that your lower intestine is a vowel, but your biggest error is thinking you sound like a genius when parroting a moron.
Speaking of "Africa as a country"...you mean Sarah Palin?

You should take a note form her...and quit while you can...Hmmm???

Game Point

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76625 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Continue your "WANK" Dance for me...Now that I have the two of you dancing ...it's like a GAY disco
hahahahahahahaha
Ah, finally someone gave you the key to Bellevue!

You make impotence a focus of mental health for everyone except Pfizer. Hush before you rupture one of your 28 stomachs.

Since: Feb 13

Farmington, MO

#76626 Feb 17, 2013
Well, If the GOP is an ocean of stupid. Then Dems. are a universe of insanity and that is a fact.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76627 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of "Africa as a country"...you mean Sarah Palin?
You should take a note form her...and quit while you can...Hmmm???
Game Point
'Form her'? The sad thing about your posts remains the fact that your logic is remedial, and your wit is nonexistent. Yet as long as anyone thinks you're witty, there's always straight-jackets and Thorazine.

I suspect this joke meant something to one of the fifty voices you hear daily. Now feed them before they become Dahmer-ites. You need more foil hats.
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76628 Feb 17, 2013
Annie W wrote:
Well, If the GOP is an ocean of stupid. Then Dems. are a universe of insanity and that is a fact.
Hmmmm ...But your the GOP is the one that's going Extinct... so Scarlet step outside your trialer, wrap yourself in your Confederate Flag ...and set it on fire...oh what a beautiful light!

hahahahaha
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76629 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
'Form her'? The sad thing about your posts remains the fact that your logic is remedial, and your wit is nonexistent. Yet as long as anyone thinks you're witty, there's always straight-jackets and Thorazine.
I suspect this joke meant something to one of the fifty voices you hear daily. Now feed them before they become Dahmer-ites. You need more foil hats.
Dance Dance Dance Your GAY WANKING MELTDOWN Dance for me...hahahahahaha

You are so stupid, that you don't see how I control you

GAME POINT
Gun Grabber Commies

Forsyth, MO

#76634 Feb 17, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE vet you just proved what wev'e known all along...you could never hold a steady job down...
you just prove that Bobby Jindal is correct ... Republicans are the party of STUPID
You've just proved you don't know what it's like to WORK! I stated in my post that most of my working years, I've worked two jobs. You know, part-time, jobs on the side. 30 years in law enforcement, didn't you read that. 23 years as Police Chief!

You're a dead beat welfare bum!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76635 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Game point? Now why the heck would you type that on your own post? Because you realize you are getting whipped and you think that will some how change it. Guess what Tourette's Boy it doesn't.
I'm not sure whose making a bigger ass out you, TripleNegative or yourself.
????
I think you need to pull your nose out of my crack ...LOL

Continue your MELTDOWN Dance ...hahahahaha
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76638 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
I wonder if he even realizes how stupid he is.
I see he is resorting back to posting his homosexual thoughts now.
Dance dance dance

I Own You
hahahahaha
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76639 Feb 17, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just proved you don't know what it's like to WORK! I stated in my post that most of my working years, I've worked two jobs. You know, part-time, jobs on the side. 30 years in law enforcement, didn't you read that. 23 years as Police Chief!
You're a dead beat welfare bum!
And I work in a D.A.s Office...so eat my sh*t ...LOL

Every D.A. knows about dangerous out of control cops ...like you ... we put them in jail ...all the time.

You are a Stupid Liar ...You incriminate yourself with your ranting disturbed posts ...why you post on topix...is to make up for your failures in life... that explains your politics!

If you were a police chief..the last thing you'd be doing is posting on Topix...

you are a FAKE...
the only thing authentic about you is your STUPIDITY!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76640 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid you know that.
I really control you ...you know that?

Continue your pathetic Meltdown

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76641 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an assumption. It's not a fact under any guise except 'assumptions'. I did not say "I can hear your bloodcurdling nasal twang all the way to where I live in St. Louis."
I was precise. If you are 'more often than not, where you live', then you have limitations as sad as your reasoning skills. What you could not ascertain within the post,'you made up'you made an incorrect assumption.
BUSTED!
You said, "You do whine exceptionally well, however. I can hear your bloodcurdling nasal twang all the way to St. Louis."

So NOW you are in effect saying that, if there were someone in St. Louis, and if I emitted a bloodcurdling nasal twang (never heard one of those, but hey!), that person in St. Louis would hear that "bloodcurdling nasal twang." (Even though you are now implying that you do not live in St. Louis but that if you were in St. Louis, you would hear that "bloodcurdling nasal twang.")

So -- where do I live, so that my "bloodcurdling nasal twang" travels all the way to St. Louis where it can be heard by someone there, including yourself if you were in fact in St. Louis, which you now seem to be denying? You must know, since you are always so precise.
Gun Grabber Commies

Forsyth, MO

#76642 Feb 17, 2013
OBAMA HITS THE LINKS FOR THE 114TH TIME SINCE TAKING OFFICE
~ Oh.. he's such a hard worker, he needs all these vacations! Gas going up like hell, people loosing their homes, jobs, marriage and family, and he and Moochelle flying all over the globe!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/16/obama-hits...

Makes about as much sense as Protesters supporting a Murderer!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/16/protesters...

THE FORGOTTEN VICTIMS OF CHRISTOPHER DORNER
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/16/the-forgot...

OBAMA ON GANG MEMBERS SHOOTING UP CHICAGO:THESE GUYS ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ME
~ No those guys are a little different than him. They are Shooting Up Chicago and He's Shooting Up America!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/16/obama-on-g...

NYT GOES BIRTHER: ATTACKS 'CANADIAN-BORN' CRUZ, CALLS HIM 'MCCARTHYITE'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Dems: Obama Doesnt Need Congress For Immigration Reform, You Know
http://cowboybyte.com/18986/dems-obama-doesnt...

Nanny Bloomberg Extending His Nanni-ness To Chicago, Meddling In Election To Replace Jesse Jackson, Jr.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/16/nanny-bloo...

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76643 Feb 17, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm ...But your the GOP is the one that's going Extinct... so Scarlet step outside your trialer, wrap yourself in your Confederate Flag ...and set it on fire...oh what a beautiful light!
hahahahaha
Okay, Grammar for Blatant Idiots Time:

Hmmm is not even a pseudo-word, but hey, that's the least of your childish worries.

Your = you're. This is the most basic of errors, yet you cannot seem to grasp the idea of contractions. If you need further assistance, we could use Bill Cosby's Grammar for Prepubescents.

trialer + trailer, I supposein your intellectually vacuous community.

Your punctuation abuse is very close to a felony, with the possible exception of a general pardon for your inherent intellectual disabilities.

And then you insist on laughing at your own tripe as if it were witty to anyone except your other personalitiesnone of whom are remotely literate. Give it up simpleton. You collapse more quickly than an eight-dollar umbrella in a category five hurricane. Need a towel?

The truth is, I have bigger fish to fry, yet none of them are near as rancid. The fact that you were given Free Will is disturbing considering you drag your knuckles when eating your banana splits. Hush Noah, that's no floodyour Pampers are leaking!

Smile!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! !!!!SIC] Sheesh 12:16-27

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 22 min Justshootthebastard 1,621
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 1 hr Ms Mack 767
Planet Of The Apes...The Ferguson Connection! 1 hr Maple Resident 7
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Obamaishalfwhite 4,229
Darren Wilson 1 hr Maple Resident 4
'Black lives matter': Alumnus shares perspectiv... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Black on White HATE crimes are RAMPANT! 1 hr Maple Resident 22

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 30 at 3:30PM CDT

Overland Dating
Find my Match

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Overland News, Events & Info