Hazelwood School District
First Prev
of 39
Next Last
hazelwood parent

Florissant, MO

#788 Jul 16, 2013
HSD Investigation wrote:
This morning on channel 2 morning news, there was a short story about an ivestigation going on at the Hazelwood High school prom, and some parents and teachers serving alchohol. anyone know anything about it?
I just saw this question. Yes, it was true. And the teachers were protected by a couple of school board members. The president of the board said it was not a problem and would not allow the claims to be investigated. The majority of the school board sided with the president, so the matter was dropped and not investigated. But there is more. When a couple of people asked about it, they were either terminated or suddenly transferred to another school.
Mark B

Florissant, MO

#789 Jul 16, 2013
hazelwood parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw this question. Yes, it was true. And the teachers were protected by a couple of school board members. The president of the board said it was not a problem and would not allow the claims to be investigated. The majority of the school board sided with the president, so the matter was dropped and not investigated. But there is more. When a couple of people asked about it, they were either terminated or suddenly transferred to another school.
If you truly have solid information then (I) need to hear about it. I am easily found an approachable. But placing hearsay information on this forum does not do any justice. If you claim to know something then bring it forward otherwise you are proving the value of this blog. I will be glad to listen to your comments on your terms, so if it is true, you need to contact me.
Veronica Henderson

Saint Louis, MO

#790 Aug 24, 2015
I really don't understand why everyone is so upset about our children wanting to get a better education rather than wanting to flunk. As a parent and mother and also my child's very first teacher I want nothing more than the very best education for my child and I can't see why anyone else wouldn't. With that being said why would I want anything less than that for the next child. Come on you guy we all pay taxes, so what you pay yours on a more sunnier hill, and I pay mine down by the river. Does that mean we deserve anything much less. I am so tired of the children getting the short end of the stick because we don't know how to come together. I pay taxes simple as that so why should my child have to go to the worst graded school just because it's in my district when there is a better performing school just blocks away.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#791 Aug 24, 2015
are they teaching the kids on how to work the system ? that's all the black race knows how to do.maybe teach them how to peel a banana correctly.
Vontrey trey

Florissant, MO

#792 Aug 24, 2015
hardhead wrote:
are they teaching the kids on how to work the system ? that's all the black race knows how to do.maybe teach them how to peel a banana correctly.
yo momma fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ken Poteet Leads Sterling Bank Event In Raising... (Jan '13) 2 hr King Of Eastwood 12
News Sick of college protesters 3 hr power 10
Burning the American Flag 4 hr WhiteSatan 38
sharon krabbenhoft 8 hr MIKE MARTIN 1
what happened on Parker Rd 9 hr hardhead 2
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 16 hr Marcus Welby 250
wife 17 hr Pushing 3 bills 2

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages