Man Pleads Guilty to Hazelwood Assault: Knocked A Man Out, Broke Multiple Bones

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Patch.com

A man pleaded guilty to second-degree assault in the City of Hazelwood . The plea came during the second day of his trial, which was Tuesday.

Read more
whatwasup

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Omg white people on patch
If you are going

Florissant, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2013
whatwasup wrote:
Omg white people on patch
to make feeble tries at being black you need to know the terminology. The word(s) are "whasup". Try again little miscreant, try again!
whatwasup

Florissant, MO

#3 Feb 9, 2013
My user name was a combination of the words "what was up" when I asked about a robbery near the DMV on Lindbergh you nit picking piece of dog turd. I just haven't changed the name because I don't worry about the little stuff unlike others on this site. I hope it says I live in another state as well since some people can't grasp the idea its fairly easy to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 17 min The Cure 6,107
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 33 min Independent1 3,243
Will white people ever stop being RACIST? 44 min crush white dummies 1
Will blacks quit crying about slavery ever? 46 min crush white dummies 35
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 47 min Rawest Truth 1,548
blacks dont have to follow the same rules as th... 1 hr aperican american 19
R U a Racist? 4 hr Asystole 1
Overland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]