Camera Will Soon Be Catch School Zone...

Camera Will Soon Be Catch School Zone Speeders In St. Ann

There are 7 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Camera Will Soon Be Catch School Zone Speeders In St. Ann. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

It's a first of its kind effort in Missouri to try and cut down on speeding in school zones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

husband of speeding wife

New York, NY

#1 Aug 9, 2010
rcvd citation that showed at 538pm in July wife was doing 31.1 mph the picture was actually from the camera on the stoplight; I now have to go and look at the area to see if the speed limit is 30mph during normal hours.$100 for one mph over the speed limit certainly seems steep!(And obviously a slimey way to gouge tax paying citizens.) Additionally, if this is the case, all forms of revenue I give the community of St. Ann are going to disappear. I.E. the $125. to preschool weekly, the trips to the Shop & Save supermarket...any such purchases will be made in different communities. Thats how this nine to fiver will be getting even!!
ahha

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#2 Aug 9, 2010
ST.Ann is a shythole now days anyways the homey Thugs took over a once thriving neighborhood and turned it into a toilet. Most of them will continue to drive wreckless and shoot the place up. It doesn't matter they don't have proper tags, registration, or insurance. The only people who will have to pay are the ones just trying to earn a living. aka WHITEY the few that remain there anyway.
joe

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 16, 2013
st Ann and there speed light cameras that gave tickets during none school hr st.ann is so messed up i hate to go threw there just to see a friend i will not use any of there business or go threw that rip off of a town with the police corruption in the pig department
jack

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 16, 2013
do not go there st Ann unless you want to pay fines from a corrupt police dept that r always under investigation for some thing they do that is not the right thing to do
jack

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 16, 2013
stay out of st ann
meme

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 16, 2013
if u like your money in your pocket stay out of st ann
you you

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 16, 2013
stay out of st ann r they will steal your money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Weasels 4 hr Marcus Welby 1
Florissant Fire Dept. & Santa 14 hr White Chick 2
Crime Free Residential Rental Seminar 14 hr White Chick 8
The Negro is his own worst enemy 17 hr WhiteSatan 12
Cabela's Moving from the Mills?? (Jan '14) 18 hr White Chick 77
Burning the American Flag 18 hr White Chick 51
leaf pick up (Nov '09) 19 hr Support police 32

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance