class of 81

Saint Louis, MO

#26 May 9, 2013
Pattonville WAS a good school

Since: Nov 12

Macon, IL

#28 May 10, 2013
hardhead wrote:
my kids didn't go to pattonville, they went to mc cluer, the other poster got it wrong from the get go. if you look at our posts they were so close together and i was referring to the ferg.- flo. schools
One...McCluer has been a cesspool since the 70's and two, who let you breed?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#29 May 10, 2013
jeffreydennis wrote:
<quoted text>One...McCluer has been a cesspool since the 70's and two, who let you breed?
and why is Mcclure a cesspool? because the black started to attend there. and two, why don't you mind your our bizz over in the (A Little Town of Negros). i would think alton has many problems you could try to change.
ok then

Saint Louis, MO

#30 May 10, 2013
1. you are a jerk
2. you are an A-HOLE
jeffreydennis wrote:
<quoted text>One...McCluer has been a cesspool since the 70's and two, who let you breed?
Pattonville Parent

Ballwin, MO

#31 May 10, 2013
class of 81 wrote:
Pattonville WAS a good school
Its an excellent school right now today. Excellent!
TTU

Ballwin, MO

#32 May 10, 2013
If you really care about schools, you ought to get a list of state legislators that voted to defeat SB 125 regarding various aspects of school governance in the state, sponsored by Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, and thank them for their courage--particularly our numerous outstate legislators that don't have access to accurate information as to what is really going on in urban schools.

This bill is outrageous and I recommend that every concerned citizen read it and contact their state representative and senator to voice their concerns and opposition.

Although some of the bill's items, mainly dealing with governance of charter schools seem reasonable, the bill goes on to create standards for teacher evaluation based on things including achievement gap issues, how and when districts can be taken over by the state, and it sets the groundwork for establishing state wide minority contracting programs for minority business enterprises, etc., similar to the shenanigans that have been going on in HSD and KC Pub Schools.

The bill is a real grab bag of goodies for urban districts and the black minister cabal is in a huff over its defeat. Our legislators really need to hear from concerned parents of kids who actually have to attend urban schools or pay for private schools.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#34 May 11, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
I don't have any kids. I prefer sports cars and vacations over mental breakdowns.
SO many people say I don't know what I'm missing. Then I see them in their awesome Chrysler Town and Country yelling at the little shits until they're blue in the face. Sounds like a BLAST!
i will tell you rev that having kids can be very trying, but i got them and you have to give up alot. they were alot of fun when they were little, but once they hit that teenage shit watch out. wait till they start driving, lot of gray hairs. we didn't have new cars or anything until they got out on their own. anyway if you ever feel the need to have children just get up and slam your balls in the closet door, you'll be ahead of the game.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#36 May 12, 2013
man, that's pretty much how it was around here for a long time, at least till the kids are old enough to havd their heads screwed on right.puke, tools left out and oh the cars that got wrecked.half of my families Irish and they can repopulate the earth if they like ,but not me ,i'm DONE!
abc

Sparta, MO

#37 May 15, 2013
McCluer North sucked (and sucks) dog balls.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#38 May 15, 2013
abc wrote:
McCluer North sucked (and sucks) dog balls.
this is because the blacks have ruined the schools here in north county, that's why most people moved to get their kids away from the blacks and get a good education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning the American Flag 4 min hardhead 32
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 35 min red dawn 248
News Sick of college protesters 7 hr ThomasA 8
Disgusting POTUS. (Dec '15) Thu Marcus Welby 157
Democrats in Chaos Thu exposing florissant 25
Obama's Immigration Plan (Nov '14) Nov 30 red dawn 21
The Negro is his own worst enemy Nov 30 jtkluempers 11

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance