dangerous high schools
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#1 May 5, 2013
these schools were all good schools at one time and the only thing that has changed is the blacks moved in and took the schools to their knees. what a shame, just go ahead and put bars on the windows, because that's where their heading anyway.
Typical

Saint Peters, MO

#2 May 5, 2013
hardhead wrote:
these schools were all good schools at one time and the only thing that has changed is the blacks moved in and took the schools to their knees. what a shame, just go ahead and put bars on the windows, because that's where their heading anyway.
And your useless rhetoric does what?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#3 May 6, 2013
did you read the newspaper today? kids can't even go to school anymore because of the blacks.
Hmm

Florissant, MO

#4 May 6, 2013
hardhead wrote:
did you read the newspaper today? kids can't even go to school anymore because of some blacks.
That's rather odd, since I see hundreds of white and black students leaving the high schools everyday. If white kids can't go to school according to you because of black students what are those white kids doing there?
pattonville

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 6, 2013
graduated in 1981.
How is Pattonville these days?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#7 May 6, 2013
it was bad when my kids were there and that was 4 years ago for my youngest.
pattonville

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 6, 2013
bummer.....it was a nice school.
hardhead wrote:
it was bad when my kids were there and that was 4 years ago for my youngest.
Pattonville High Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 6, 2013
Our son is very happy at Pattonville High, and feels completely safe. We consider it a very good school.
gullible people

United States

#11 May 7, 2013
most of you people would believe anything you are told. to think that this blog is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, defines just how idiotic you can be. how pathetic.
u r m o m m a

Saint Peters, MO

#12 May 7, 2013
gullible people wrote:
most of you people would believe anything you are told. to think that this blog is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, defines just how idiotic you can be. how pathetic.
and living in elmhurst defines what a tool you are. get lost idiot.
What

Florissant, MO

#14 May 7, 2013
gullible people wrote:
most of you people would believe anything you are told. to think that this blog is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, defines just how idiotic you can be. how pathetic.
does that mean. Before you can make such a statement you need to qualify what you are referring to. Are you speaking about persons who believe all public school systems are dangerous or those who disagree with that premise?

Your statement is somewhat akin to the liar's paradox. Why would one believe that your assessment is factual in general? Opinions are opinions and facts are truth. You rendered an opinion only, as there is no way you can know what anyone else actually believes.
Mr G

Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 8, 2013
I believe in you.
gullible people wrote:
most of you people would believe anything you are told. to think that this blog is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, defines just how idiotic you can be. how pathetic.
What

Florissant, MO

#16 May 8, 2013
hardhead wrote:
it was bad when my kids were there and that was 4 years ago for my youngest.
In many, many of your posts you claim to have lived in Flo for a long time. I could go look for the number of years you stated or "do the math" using what you claim to be your age along with your youngest child statement but I'm not that bored.

Anyway, unless you are divorced and remarried (you said your wife was afraid to go out by herself), how did your kid go to Pattonville High School four years ago? I'm sure you can come up with some big pile of steaming_______ as usual.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#17 May 8, 2013
my kids didn't go to pattonville, they went to mc cluer, the other poster got it wrong from the get go. if you look at our posts they were so close together and i was referring to the ferg.- flo. schools
gullible people

United States

#18 May 8, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
does that mean. Before you can make such a statement you need to qualify what you are referring to. Are you speaking about persons who believe all public school systems are dangerous or those who disagree with that premise?
Your statement is somewhat akin to the liar's paradox. Why would one believe that your assessment is factual in general? Opinions are opinions and facts are truth. You rendered an opinion only, as there is no way you can know what anyone else actually believes.
Yes, it might be an opinion, but, that opinion is developed by other FACTUAL information supplied by DESE and other sources. The new report claimed that the schools were deemed dangerous, because of discipline and suspensions. Well, maybe the thought is, those schools are performing discipline and issuing suspensions the right way, aren't they removing the trouble makers? Suspending troublesome kids is a good thing for the good kids. The schools in north county are acredited schools. Much of the challenges in the schools is more socio economic than anything else.
Again I state, this BLOG is not a good source for good information. Take the time and read up on the real facts.
Mark B

Florissant, MO

#20 May 9, 2013
Anyone can go on to the Hazelwood school district website and review the current “Code of Conduct Manuals” that outline different offenses and the penalties associated with that offense. While we in the Hazelwood school district do not appreciate the media’s attempt to portray the North County Public Schools as being dangerous we will continue to uphold a strict discipline policy. We will also continue to report to DESE in the up most ethical manner. In Hazelwood we will not cheat on the facts or statistics.
At Hazelwood we would certainly appreciate “PARENTS BEING RESPONSIBLE”. Kids today come to school totally UNEQUIPPED with basic home lessons associated with RESPECT. MOST (not all) children are a direct reflection of their parents and if their parents are “heathens”, how do you expect their children to act. Hazelwood as well as all public schools, do not want the 3% of the total student population who are bad kids, in school. Teachers, staff, and the students who wish to learn do not want them either. 97% of the 18000 kids in Hazelwood are in school to learn.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#22 May 9, 2013
i don't know about hazelwood schools, but at mc clure north the principle turned their back on the black problems they were having. i know this as i saw it first hand. talked to many teachers on the side that agreed with me that that can't control the animals.i don't care what anyone is telling you there was stealing and bulling going on nonstop. i do know a teacher in the hazelwood school distict that says it out of hand there too. have a friend that is a teacher at north county tech and he said he can't stand the students anymore.you better believe these schools are dangerous now days. the bullshit above is what the school districts want you to believe, don't buy into it. i know one thing when i was in school we never had to a police officer there. what's changed? the schools are full of blacks now.property values go down, your schools go down and your city goes down. see a pattern here?
Uh Oh

Florissant, MO

#23 May 9, 2013
hardhead wrote:
see a pattern here?
Well, I see a pattern of you being a complete idiot. How is it that you know this person and that person and have a story about every subject where the black issue arises? A coincidence..nope don't thing so. A big steaming pile of BS...Yeppers that's it alright.
Uh Oh

Florissant, MO

#24 May 9, 2013
hardhead wrote:
my kids didn't go to pattonville, they went to mc cluer, the other poster got it wrong from the get go. if you look at our posts they were so close together and i was referring to the ferg.- flo. schools
Then how come you said your youngest went there four years ago? Oh yeah, I know someone is using your moniker and every time you get caught in a lie you can blame them..how convenient for you.
teddy

Florissant, MO

#25 May 9, 2013
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come you said your youngest went there four years ago? Oh yeah, I know someone is using your moniker and every time you get caught in a lie you can blame them..how convenient for you.
Him and Rev can never keep their stores straight. They are both just full off space spunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 16 min Poo Tacos 3,762
News Year later, AP reporter recalls origins of Ferg... 21 min hardhead 2
Is Gary Mauer dealing heroin (Mar '14) 1 hr nocoreally 10
News Pearl Cafe: Asian Cuisine That Continually Cran... 4 hr Poo Tacos 3
Look whats walking the streets of Florissant 7 hr hardhead 4
police dpet. scanner channel 11 hr Florissant Native 24
More Michael Browns 13 hr White Supremist 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages