Next Last
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#119 Apr 28, 2013
i'm not a racist, i have 2 black cars and a colored TV
HANGMAN

Florissant, MO

#120 Apr 30, 2013
More useless parasites....capital punishment for repeat offending BLACK TRASH!!!!

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/3-charged--205...
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#121 May 1, 2013
OH, but they are really good boys that never had a chance. BULLSHIT! hang these low life bastards and take them out of city and lock them up in a cage where they belong. i hope these useless pieces of shit try to pull this shit on someone who has a ccw permit. it would save the tax payers alot of money by not having to put them though the court system.
AfriCANT

Florissant, MO

#122 May 14, 2013
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Hazelwood-scho...

Even when homie gets a job he just can't help but be a thieving piece of garbage, it's in their dna
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#123 May 15, 2013
that's just like when they start getting in charge of something ,be it the school system or become the mayor of a small city or even the police chief or officer, they start stealing money right away. look at kinloch, berkley,east st.louis, anywhere there are blacks in a leader position they start robbing the till. useless pieces of shit, good for nothing, just a wart on the ass of the world.
Property Values

Sparta, MO

#124 May 15, 2013
Yolanda J wrote:
You hating racist pieces of garbage are why I so love pres Obama. Black people along with many smart whites put this wonderful man in the white house. Any north countian that hasn't embraced cultural diversity had better wake up and brush up on those skills. We arent going anywhere and we're going to continue to be your neighbors and shop, dine, buy up homes in the area, and mingle all around you. If you don't like black folk in your hood, then run like the white fraidy cats did. God Bless the USA, Barack Obama, North County and B.E.T.
I believe a large number of whites have moved from north county.(see "white flight") It's the reason the populations of St. Charles, O'Fallon, and other municipalities west of the north county have risen along with property values. Have the property values in your beloved north county risen the same? Probably not I would assume. As for your president what has he done to assisst the poor, impoverished, underappreciated, and generally assumed to be entitled black folk? Probably the same as he he's done for the rest of the country. Obsolete farm equipment. Thanks alot Lincoln.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#125 May 15, 2013
if you have a family of blacks move in next door to you ,your property values go down. it's a simple fact, proven over and over again. sad fact, but a true one.
Sorry

Saint Charles, MO

#126 May 15, 2013
hardhead wrote:
if you have a family of blacks move in next door to you ,your property values go down. it's a simple fact, proven over and over again. sad fact, but a true one.
You're wrong. Decent black people with college educations and good paying jobs live out this way in houses far better than the shit hole that you call home. Property values are relative to the geographical area and demographics. Just admit it, you are a pathetic low-life racist that just can't stand black people.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#127 May 15, 2013
i don't care if you live in ladue and a black surgeon moves in next door, if you go to sell your house it will be worth less because of the black family living next it. simply fact, people try to avoid buying a house next to blacks. don't matter where you live or how much money they have. just look at o.j. simpson or even bill cosby no one would want to live next to them.
typical

Florissant, MO

#128 May 15, 2013
hardhead wrote:
i don't care if you live in ladue and a black surgeon moves in next door, if you go to sell your house it will be worth less because of the black family living next it. simply fact, people try to avoid buying a house next to blacks. don't matter where you live or how much money they have. just look at o.j. simpson or even bill cosby no one would want to live next to them.
rubbish from your stupid a$$. we've come to expect it since you've shown your true colors. as a north county resident, i'm embarrassed to have a racist degenerate like you as a fellow citizen. you're a disgusting sonofabitch. and im a white lady.
Sluh alum

Florissant, MO

#131 May 16, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
BANG! That's the sound that an uninsured black bitch made when she drove out in front of my car yesterday. My car is totaled, my wife sustained injuries and she doesn't have active insurance. You see the fucking problem here? Blacks have no inclination to be responsible members of society. Can't be bothered to be insured..because they only care about themselves. I called her and she lied to me saying she paid her premium THAT DAY before the accident. What a crock of SHIT that sounds like. I'm going after this dumb bitch full force with no compassion. I will not stand idle while people like this continue to skate the law.
Screw your wife,she should of took both of you out
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#132 May 17, 2013
Sluh alum wrote:
<quoted text>Screw your wife,she should of took both of you out
maybe some uninsured low life black piece of shit will run over you'r no good dumb ass and leave you crippled or dead and the world will be a better place. what a dumb ass, but then again, you are proably part of the problem.
taxpayer

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#133 May 17, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> maybe some uninsured low life black piece of shit will run over you'r no good dumb ass and leave you crippled or dead and the world will be a better place. what a dumb ass, but then again, you are proably part of the problem.
so how many more of your mommas abortions survived? youre a real f*ck-head.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#134 May 17, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>so how many more of your mommas abortions survived? youre a real f*ck-head.
you must be black or a negro lover. let some of the black devils move into next to you out there in lake st. louis and watch your property values drop like a sinking rock. you are an idiot if you can't see what the black race has done to our country, but that's ok, keep on kissing their black ass's. i guess that's better than the inbreeding thats been going on in your family for years.
Gee

Florissant, MO

#135 May 20, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> you must be black or a negro lover. let some of the black devils move into next to you out there in lake st. louis and watch your property values drop like a sinking rock. you are an idiot if you can't see what the black race has done to our country, but that's ok, keep on kissing their black ass's. i guess that's better than the inbreeding thats been going on in your family for years.
you spend most of your time kissing the "Rev's" ass so you shouldn't be accusing anyone else of such action.
Gee

Florissant, MO

#136 May 20, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>rubbish from your stupid a$$. we've come to expect it since you've shown your true colors. as a north county resident, i'm embarrassed to have a racist degenerate like you as a fellow citizen. you're a disgusting sonofabitch. and im a white lady.
Hey, don't want to tell you how to spend your time but...arguing with TRASH is definitely wasted effort.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#137 May 25, 2013
Gee wrote:
<quoted text>
you spend most of your time kissing the "Rev's" ass so you shouldn't be accusing anyone else of such action.
sounds like you spend most of your time kissing some black ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Crimes in Florissant 6 hr Marcus Welby 153
News Ferguson still struggling with racial bias 6 hr Uncle Tom 3
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) 9 hr Marcus Welby 145
a really honest discussion on race 11 hr CSM1 64
where to get eclipes glasses in florissant ? 11 hr CSM1 4
White Supremacy 22 hr Stanley Dupont 5
black people Fri 21c shaman 1

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance