You say racist? I say you cause it!
Exactly

Florissant, MO

#85 Apr 23, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
That means I can live how I feel fit and so can you. If you don't like how we think in this forum. You are free to go elsewhere. OR you can choose to stay...and give me reasons why I'm wrong. I have seen none other than the feel good politically correct bullshit. The proof is in the pudding. More blacks...more crime...lower home values..ghetto type businesses..THAT's why whites leave...It's embarrassing to live in a place like that. If we can fix it...we will...If we can't..We'll leave you to this whole fucking area. They did it to MoTown....and look at it now.
You are telling everyone they can live as how they want. So you should have no complaints about anything if what are saying what you believe. Make up your mind. Either people can live as they choose, which is what you state or not.

The real fact is you hate blacks, period! But you and your little pals are too chicken**** to say it. So you just keep harping on crime and whatever you can come up with, including BS tales that no one believes for a nano second.

BTW, you stated that one of the posters was just a "negro" how do you know that? You and the HH are always stating someone is black if they disagree with you. On the other hand, you state that blacks are ignorant, uneducated, incapable of learning and so on and so forth. I read those post that your respond to accusing the person of being a "little negro" or whatever it might be. None of them have misspellings or grammatical mistakes, so given your premise how could the author be a black person? You and HH constantly contradict your own opinions, not that that should surprise anyone all things considered.
AfriCANT

Florissant, MO

#86 Apr 23, 2013
This piece of human garbage made it to college....just not to learn or study.
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Police-Woman-a...
grewupinthewhite world

Saint Louis, MO

#87 Apr 23, 2013
why is it that most whites commit mass murder,so you see it not just blacks who need so mental help
AfriCANT

Florissant, MO

#88 Apr 23, 2013
You coons want to argue that its not just yo people
like this group of masterminds
just 3 out of 4

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Prosecutors-Pa...
AfriCANT

Florissant, MO

#89 Apr 23, 2013
haven't heard about gangs of white thugs knocking out some poor man for no reason.

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/St-Louis-man-c...

CCW!!!!!!!!!!1
tack24

Florissant, MO

#91 Apr 23, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Yes, I dislike blacks. Are you that fucking slow? I keep saying it, but for some reason it's just soaking in for you. Who's chicken shit?...It's been said 100 times over. People CAN live as they want...that doesn't mean I have to approve of it! As of right now...they DO live as they want...with no regard toward anyone else or their property. It's a "I'm getting mine" so fuck you mentality. The car wreck happened..weather you think it's bullshit or not, I still have to deal with the consequences of the other parties actions. You believing it or not means NOTHING to me. This is something that happens every day. I'm not making up glorious stories of robberies and gun fights...this is a car accident. How do I know they're a negro? Because he called me honkey. Who does that? Oh yeah..black people.
How am I contradicting my own opinion? It hasn't changed.....Blacks are still the scourge of the community. As I have clearly stated all along.
So what's your point...Do you have one? Besides "Racism bad...ponies, rainbows, gays and Obama good".???
God dam I am so sick of hearing you complain. No wonder you have no friends. They had to be tired of hearing you whine.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#93 Apr 24, 2013
they don't get it! people are tired of the gang banging, low pants wearing, gold teeth loud mouth, no insurance caring, wrong plates on the car, stealing, dirty,filthy, no up keep on your homes, junk cars, lazy ass negros. they won't understand untill some monkey is climbing though their window in the middle of the night or until one rapes their child. or worse yet your they marry one. i taught my kids at a young age not to trust the negros because they will rob you for you lunch money or shoes. when my kids were in school the blacks would steal anything not nail down, they would break into the gym lockers and steal you shit, take stuff out of their book bags during class. thei shit never went on until the negros move in. the school tell you they don't have a problems with the negros, but the schools are run by them now. i guess the negro principles in ferg-flo school district think is normal for the blacks to be stealing.what a joke the black race is, nothing good has ever came out of between a black womans thighs!
Really

Wentzville, MO

#94 Apr 24, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Yes, I dislike blacks. Are you that fucking slow? I keep saying it, but for some reason it's just soaking in for you. Who's chicken shit?...It's been said 100 times over. People CAN live as they want...that doesn't mean I have to approve of it! As of right now...they DO live as they want...with no regard toward anyone else or their property. It's a "I'm getting mine" so fuck you mentality. The car wreck happened..weather you think it's bullshit or not, I still have to deal with the consequences of the other parties actions. You believing it or not means NOTHING to me. This is something that happens every day. I'm not making up glorious stories of robberies and gun fights...this is a car accident. How do I know they're a negro? Because he called me honkey. Who does that? Oh yeah..black people.
How am I contradicting my own opinion? It hasn't changed.....Blacks are still the scourge of the community. As I have clearly stated all along.
So what's your point...Do you have one? Besides "Racism bad...ponies, rainbows, gays and Obama good".???
Dislike blacks? No douche-bag, you're obsessed with them and being a racist @ hole.
Tack 25

Florissant, MO

#95 Apr 24, 2013
I bet rev has one for a son-in-law.
That poster did not

Florissant, MO

#99 Apr 24, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
say anything about your admitting to disliking blacks or anyone. They said "hate", there is a difference between disliking someone for whatever reason and hating. Dislike means you just don't associate with someone and avoid having contact with them. Hate means you intentionally disparage a person, a race, a ethnicity or whatever it might be.

All the guy is asking is for you to admit you "Hate" blacks simply because they are black. So what? Who cares if you do? Certainly not me. But, as long as you refuse to admit what your real agenda is hating black because they are black, not because some commit crimes. Until you admit that truth, nothing else you claim without proof can be seen as being truthful.
Hmmm

Florissant, MO

#100 Apr 24, 2013
Only a black person would use the term "honkey" in this kind of forum? Not some troll trying to stir up s***? Yeah right!
Let's assume he did call you a honkey, that's nothing compared to the things you post. So what's the problem? It's OK for you to make nasty, threatening remarks but not for anyone else?
BTW, the person you are ranting at did not call you that it's just another example of how you and others try to manipulate posters statements. See, you can't even tell the truth about something when it is written out for you.
hmmmm

Florissant, MO

#105 Apr 24, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anyone shouldn't have the right to say whatever they want. Quite the opposite. I'm the one that gets attacked for posting my beliefs. I only strike back when I'm attacked. You're the one that has a problem with what I say. So are you talking to yourself?(about your last sentence) See, people like me don't get the truth from someone else spelling it out for them. They get it from the writing on the wall, the obvious issues, real life instances that are happening around us. You are TOLD what to believe. Because you are a follower. I believe what is real and in front of my face. Truths that are mirrored nationwide. You can't change the truth...but that won't stop you from candy coating it.
You get attacked because you attack. Never mind that your views are maligned with radical racist views. Free speech is one thing. Free bullshit is your specialty.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#107 Apr 25, 2013
i don't really dislike the blacks because their skin is black, i dislike for the way they act and %99 of them act the same way. i guess if you don't mind trash piled up and big loud mouths, horn honking all hours of the night you would fit right in, but i can't stand the dirty, lazy, go for nothing cancer that has consumed this city. i would dislike the japs if they acted the same as the blacks. it's pretty bad %99 of a race acts the same way, something wrong with the world of negros.
surprize

Wentzville, MO

#108 Apr 25, 2013
hardhead wrote:
i don't really dislike the blacks because their skin is black, i dislike for the way they act and %99 of them act the same way. i guess if you don't mind trash piled up and big loud mouths, horn honking all hours of the night you would fit right in, but i can't stand the dirty, lazy, go for nothing cancer that has consumed this city. i would dislike the japs if they acted the same as the blacks. it's pretty bad %99 of a race acts the same way, something wrong with the world of negros.
so you stay and embrace them or you bail. you chose to stay because you're an idiot..so what? now you're a pissed off racist idiot that missed the boat. live with your stupidity and learn something from black folk. they move where they want to when they want to and there aint shit you or your racist gay friend reverend gayboy are going to do about it.
HANGMAN

Florissant, MO

#110 Apr 25, 2013
AfriCANT wrote:
http://www.kmov.com/news/local /204568231.html
Oh look, more fine upstanding neeeegroes!
Need something, just murder somebody and steal it.
All fu(king thieving coons should hang!!!!!!!!!!
INDEED!
surprize

Wentzville, MO

#111 Apr 25, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that really all you have is accusations of homosexuality? Are you that lame, uneducated and unimaginative that you can't come up with something substantial from what you're given? Hell, I can criticize my own posts better than you can. You need to get back on the short bus and go back to school. You'll need more than a sixth grade education to make it in the real world. Especially when the entitlements run dry. Let's see how well the African Americans do when they're not being propped up by the federal government.
nothings changed. you're still a gay racist. the only thing you are entitled to is your obvious bigotry and hatred for people with darker pigment to their skin than your sorry white a$$.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#112 Apr 25, 2013
surprize wrote:
<quoted text>so you stay and embrace them or you bail. you chose to stay because you're an idiot..so what? now you're a pissed off racist idiot that missed the boat. live with your stupidity and learn something from black folk. they move where they want to when they want to and there aint shit you or your racist gay friend reverend gayboy are going to do about it.
there are some of us that has the balls to stay and fight for what's ours, you just happen to be a coward. save all that ( no blacks in st.peters) bullshit for someone who will believe it. for someone who thinks they are so slick, you sure are stuck on the gay shit, maybe that's your real calling. pull your panties up and act like you have some common sense. i didn't miss the boat, your out there upside down on your home loan because you have no balls and took off running like the little girl you are.as for as i'm concerned you can fuck off.
AfriCANT

Florissant, MO

#113 Apr 25, 2013
Anyone else noticing a rather 'dark' pattern here

http://florissant.patch.com/articles/man-accu...
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#115 Apr 26, 2013
last night 4 black males and 1 wigger robbed a elderly man at express 66 about 7:10 and then jumped on a bus, don't know if they caught then or not. one of these days the thugs are going to pick on the wrong person that has a ccw, and BAM one less problem in this world.
Teddy

Florissant, MO

#117 Apr 26, 2013
AfriCANT wrote:
Anyone else noticing a rather 'dark' pattern here
http://florissant.patch.com/articles/man-accu...
Oh the comments are priceless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florissant Occupancy Laws (Oct '07) 12 min hardhead 28
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 41 min spud 64
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 3 hr captain schmuck 4
Concerns Regarding Keith English @ Dist. 68 10 hr abc 10
shame in libya (Sep '12) 13 hr exposing florissant 20
Hillary Clinton E-Mails (Dec '15) 15 hr exposing florissant 90
What is the DNC Hiding ? 16 hr hardhead 17

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance