You say racist? I say you cause it!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#55 Apr 19, 2013
sorry to hear about your misfortune rev, this is a classic example of how the blacks operate. i hope they arrested her or at least they should have. these blacks will run over you and not take any responsibly for anything. i bet she's got money to do her nails and have her weave put in. they should take her car away just like they do to drug dealers and sell it so you can recoup some of your damages. no matter what you do you most likly not get a dime out of her as she's in debt to her cornrolls now. the same thing happen to my brother in law and the judge made the black gal pay $5 aweek till it was paid for. they should make it if you don't pay your insurance within 2 hours the cops come to your house and take your plates and install a boot on your car so you can't drive it. make it a crime and inforce the law. hope everything comes out good for you and you guys bounce back from your injuries. i hope they hang the bitch.
Conceal and Carry

Florissant, MO

#56 Apr 20, 2013
God Bless Missouri for CASTLE DOCTRINE!!!
hehe

Florissant, MO

#57 Apr 21, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
BANG! That's the sound that an uninsured black bitch made when she drove out in front of my car yesterday. My car is totaled, my wife sustained injuries and she doesn't have active insurance. You see the fucking problem here? Blacks have no inclination to be responsible members of society. Can't be bothered to be insured..because they only care about themselves. I called her and she lied to me saying she paid her premium THAT DAY before the accident. What a crock of SHIT that sounds like. I'm going after this dumb bitch full force with no compassion. I will not stand idle while people like this continue to skate the law.
Could'nt happen to a nicer guy.
Get real

Houston, TX

#59 Apr 22, 2013
hardhead wrote:
still don't want you living next door!
No lets get it right I wouldn't want to stay next door to a ignorant person who has no dam morals or standards so to say. my neighbor is white and we get along just fine see unlike you they have morals and judge people based off of their character and and not based off of their skin color. See the reason why your property value keeps deflating is not because of the fact that blacks are moving in next door its because you trashy ass to worried about the colors of people skin to invest in the up keeps of your property. Pull that confederate flag down and pick up some of the beer bottles and mow the grass and maybe you will see a increase in your property value or at less keep the wood rats away......GOOOD day...sicko
Get real

Houston, TX

#60 Apr 22, 2013
RespectIsEarned wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad I have your attention.
You are what society expects. A human being and not some animal. Hate me all you want, but that's all I'm trying to get across.
You seem to be intelligent and actually care about raising your kids the right way.
Of course there's racism in the world, and nobody would expect you to turn a blind eye, or not explain that to your kids. But it sounds as if you're not teaching them to systematically hate whitey.
Just keep doing what your doing, and encouraging others to do the same.
As I said, only your people can make the difference for your people. If you don't, you'll go the way of the dinosaur.
It’s not your people.... I have No people under God’s eyes we are all one. Unless you are atheist and that would be a whole different topic. I pray to the same Man that you pray too. Yes there is a lot of Ghetto sorry good for nothing people in this world, but that is not limited to one race it’s all races. I will pray for all the ignorance on this post. I will pray that God removes the bitterness and hateful thoughts and restores the happiness in each person’s heart. I ask that God speaks new life in the evil spirited ones and bless them with abundant Joy so that they can live freely in this world and not in fear and with anger Amen.....You know my grandmother was killed in 1969 by three young white men who went on a racial profiling spree. She was 22 years old and had 4 children who were left motherless. My mother still to this very day wonders how her life would have turned out if she would have had her mother when my grandmother was killed my mother was only 3 years old. I have never known my mother to ever speak one bad thing about a white person I have seen her take off her jacket to give to a homeless white man .I have seen her buy a homeless white man and women food and go without herself. SO hard head and Reverend so you want to call yourself all black people are not miserable. I would say that my mother has a right to be angry at those three white mean that took her mother.....but she’s not God has a way of working on people trust in believe that same hate that you have for blacks will come back to bite you one day....I hope that nothing ever happens where you are faced with a black person having to save your very life......I put my money on it your racist asses going to lick that gift horse in the mouth...Lol Good day “Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”
&#8213; , Arthur Schopenhauer
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#61 Apr 22, 2013
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
No lets get it right I wouldn't want to stay next door to a ignorant person who has no dam morals or standards so to say. my neighbor is white and we get along just fine see unlike you they have morals and judge people based off of their character and and not based off of their skin color. See the reason why your property value keeps deflating is not because of the fact that blacks are moving in next door its because you trashy ass to worried about the colors of people skin to invest in the up keeps of your property. Pull that confederate flag down and pick up some of the beer bottles and mow the grass and maybe you will see a increase in your property value or at less keep the wood rats away......GOOOD day...sicko
no lets get it right, if blacks move in next door your property values go down FACT!
Boy you and your

Florissant, MO

#63 Apr 22, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
I called the cop that took the report and inquired about an arrest. They say it's a civil matter now. But how can driving without insurance NOT be a crime? She might as well have STOLEN the car. How can I get a judge to revoke her license? How can you sell a shit ass car that's been wrecked? How do you get compensation from someone with NO ASSETS? How can you get blood from a stone? So I move on. Bought a new car for the wife this weekend...and chalk it up to a loss. Better believe I'm fully insured to the hilt.
I'm suing her...and will make her pay by garnishing wages, social security, disability, Welfare...That piece of shit car of hers....whatever.
"supporters" seem to have a lot of bad luck. I have lived in the same neighborhood for almost 40 years and my neighbors are black and lived there a year longer than I have. Never had a single problem with them, done them a few neighborly favors and vice versa, like giving them/me a ride when needed. Helped each other shovel snow and stuff like that. Our kids went to school together, graduated together and my daughter and theirs both went to UM together.

And here you guys are having black postal carriers throw mail around on your relative's porch. Black lady gets bitten because she supposedly walked to close to a fence (really?) Brother gets robbed by blacks out in O'Fallon.(Another weird incident since my oldest daughter has lived in a pretty fancy subdivision in O'Fallon for 12 or so years and has never had a problem with blacks or anyone out there.

I drive for Pepsi all over the city and never had a problem with black drivers and here "Rev" has all kinds of trouble...supposedly.

Wonder why? I don't dislike blacks, never had any bad encounters with any. And yet Rev and Hardhead post nothing but hatred for the race and have this list of things that blacks have done to them.(At least that's their stories.) Kinda strange both of them and others have all these stories while neither me nor anyone I know has ever had any kind of trouble. Really, really strange!

FYI, just for the record "Rev" you can't garnish any type of SS benefits or public assistance. You probably don't believe that, so go ahead waste your time trying.
I can tell you why

Florissant, MO

#65 Apr 22, 2013
Boy you and your wrote:
<quoted text>
"supporters" seem to have a lot of bad luck. I have lived in the same neighborhood for almost 40 years and my neighbors are black and lived there a year longer than I have. Never had a single problem with them, done them a few neighborly favors and vice versa, like giving them/me a ride when needed. Helped each other shovel snow and stuff like that. Our kids went to school together, graduated together and my daughter and theirs both went to UM together.
And here you guys are having black postal carriers throw mail around on your relative's porch. Black lady gets bitten because she supposedly walked to close to a fence (really?) Brother gets robbed by blacks out in O'Fallon.(Another weird incident since my oldest daughter has lived in a pretty fancy subdivision in O'Fallon for 12 or so years and has never had a problem with blacks or anyone out there.
I drive for Pepsi all over the city and never had a problem with black drivers and here "Rev" has all kinds of trouble...supposedly.
Wonder why? I don't dislike blacks, never had any bad encounters with any. And yet Rev and Hardhead post nothing but hatred for the race and have this list of things that blacks have done to them.(At least that's their stories.) Kinda strange both of them and others have all these stories while neither me nor anyone I know has ever had any kind of trouble. Really, really strange!
FYI, just for the record "Rev" you can't garnish any type of SS benefits or public assistance. You probably don't believe that, so go ahead waste your time trying.
because I have a BS meter and everytime Hardhead or Rev or the new guy "Respect, blah, blah, blah" post the thing blows a fuse from the overload.

No one with half a brain believes their BS. They all started out posting things about crimes (which is fine and verifiable) and other stuff. Then all of a sudden they all have these tales about what terrible things happened to them or someone they know and were caused by blacks.

Isn't that a coincidence? Not really. If it sounds like BS, looks like BS and smells like BS...you can betcha it's BS!

The best attitude to take about these whiners is just to laugh. They'll keep on making up whatever crap they can think of. Keep on responding with abuse and obscenities because they have nothing else to do with their time or their life.

Entertainment that's all it is. Watching them get all lathered up and ranting...it really does make my day.
I can tell you why

Florissant, MO

#66 Apr 22, 2013
BTW, I forgot to add that I think it is soooo cute how they give each other those little moticons. I always thought those were for the kiddies and I was right.I especialy like the heart ones, that's so sweet.
You got that rite

Wentzville, MO

#67 Apr 22, 2013
Boy you and your wrote:
<quoted text>
This penis head reverend fella has a obvious mental problem. He's also a no good racist moron. So the ignore feature works wonders.
Hmm

Florissant, MO

#69 Apr 22, 2013
I can tell you why wrote:
BTW, I forgot to add that I think it is soooo cute how they give each other those little emoticons. I always thought those were for the kiddies and I was right.I especialy like the heart ones, that's so sweet.
Yeah I noticed that too. Too bad there isn't a BFF one they could use. Maybe I should send the admin for this site a email suggesting that. Then Hardhead, Rev and the other ones that kiss up to each other could really express their feelings.

It is kind of touching though, all those gun toting, race hating,_____(fill in the blank) sending each other little "love notes"
what happens in Vegas

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Apr 22, 2013
So Reverend Vegas is a cross dresser?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#72 Apr 22, 2013
I can tell you why wrote:
<quoted text>
because I have a BS meter and everytime Hardhead or Rev or the new guy "Respect, blah, blah, blah" post the thing blows a fuse from the overload.
No one with half a brain believes their BS. They all started out posting things about crimes (which is fine and verifiable) and other stuff. Then all of a sudden they all have these tales about what terrible things happened to them or someone they know and were caused by blacks.
Isn't that a coincidence? Not really. If it sounds like BS, looks like BS and smells like BS...you can betcha it's BS!
The best attitude to take about these whiners is just to laugh. They'll keep on making up whatever crap they can think of. Keep on responding with abuse and obscenities because they have nothing else to do with their time or their life.
Entertainment that's all it is. Watching them get all lathered up and ranting...it really does make my day.
you must be retarded if you think i made up everything i said. everything is true. if you love the blacks so much try leaving your keys in your car overnite or leave your windows and doors open at nite if you feel so safe. you don't have a clue, you won't last long when the shit hits the fan. the black thugs will roll over you like a steamroller.
hmmm

Florissant, MO

#73 Apr 22, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you then? Or can't you wait to see what we'll say next.
If you feel that racism is so abhorrent..why do you stick around to read everything? We'll live our lives the way we want to and you can do the same.
It says your location is hidden. Could it be that you're from the land of losers and douche pouches? You come across as such an irrelevant dicklock with your dumba$ remarks. You really are a racist pig like others have alleged.
You have no idea

Florissant, MO

#77 Apr 23, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an angry little negro. The truth is the only word that stings.
It's hard to hear for some blacks...I'm sure. BUT...if you want it to change..start working with the community instead of against it.
who the person is, black, white, male, female, young, old..etc. People just make those kind of assumptions when the poster is making comments that are different from those.

It's hard to tell if anyone is telling the truth in any forum. But, I can see where people doubt some of the stories on here. Posters making general statements about an entire race of people and then coming up with all kinds of tales that they think will validate their claims. Crime stats can be checked so those claims can be validated. Anything else either pro or con can only be considered personal opinion/assumption.

I tend to side with whatever poster can make his or her opinion known without resorting to personal insults and nasty, obscene comments. If you are telling the truth about anything, there is no need to get hostile, actually there is no need to even bother defending your statments. Why would you, if you know it is the truth no one else's opinion should matter in the least.
Related to a comment I

Florissant, MO

#78 Apr 23, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> you must be retarded if you think i made up everything i said. everything is true. if you love the blacks so much try leaving your keys in your car overnite or leave your windows and doors open at nite if you feel so safe. you don't have a clue, you won't last long when the shit hits the fan. the black thugs will roll over you like a steamroller.
made in another post...only people with something to "hide" resort to abusive language when someone doesn't agree with them.

In regards to your comments about keys and such, that has nothing to do with blacks. If one does such irresponsible things they have to deal with the consequences. It appears you do not know all types of people, races commit crime. Or perhaps you do not care about that. Either way, your statements are irrelevant as to the topic being discussed.

Just from personal curiosity, does calling people names make you feel in control? People who behave in such a manner are the opposite of what they believe themselves to be. Those who rant and rave are the ones who have no control over their emotions and most of the time their entire life.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#79 Apr 23, 2013
Related to a comment I wrote:
<quoted text>
made in another post...only people with something to "hide" resort to abusive language when someone doesn't agree with them.
In regards to your comments about keys and such, that has nothing to do with blacks. If one does such irresponsible things they have to deal with the consequences. It appears you do not know all types of people, races commit crime. Or perhaps you do not care about that. Either way, your statements are irrelevant as to the topic being discussed.
Just from personal curiosity, does calling people names make you feel in control? People who behave in such a manner are the opposite of what they believe themselves to be. Those who rant and rave are the ones who have no control over their emotions and most of the time their entire life.
i don't have a thing to hide. i'm just telling you how it use to be before the blacks moved in. you could leave your keys in your car without anyone bother it. when i grew up we never even locked our doors at home and neither did our neigbors. what i don;t understand is we have laws regarding insurance and plates on your car, why isn't the law inforced?%95 of the blacks driving around have something screwed up with their paper work. they run into you and take no blame,like it's normal to act like that. they are to stupid to follow the street signs. how come we can train monkeys at the circus to ride bikes, but the blacks can't put their cell phones down long enough to drive the freaking car. by the way ,you look like idiots walking around with that thing stuck in you ear and talking to your self, who in the hell are you talking to that you have to walk around in the store or doctors office. there is no way you are that important. you negros are so loud, i guess you want people to think you are some kind of big shots. mostly you just make people dislike you more and more, but are to stupid to see it. i would take the keys away from all these monkeys and the roads would be safer. look around you it's hard to find a car owned by a black person that's not full of whiskey dents. they have every corner of the car bent up,that's a direct reflection on how they take care of their property and how they don't care about anyone else's. the world would be a better place without them.
No one with a living

Florissant, MO

#80 Apr 23, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> i don't have a thing to hide. i'm just telling you how it use to be before the blacks moved in. you could leave your keys in your car without anyone bother it. when i grew up we never even locked our doors at home and neither did our neigbors. what i don;t understand is we have laws regarding insurance and plates on your car, why isn't the law inforced?%95 of the blacks driving around have something screwed up with their paper work. they run into you and take no blame,like it's normal to act like that. they are to stupid to follow the street signs. how come we can train monkeys at the circus to ride bikes, but the blacks can't put their cell phones down long enough to drive the freaking car. by the way ,you look like idiots walking around with that thing stuck in you ear and talking to your self, who in the hell are you talking to that you have to walk around in the store or doctors office. there is no way you are that important. you negros are so loud, i guess you want people to think you are some kind of big shots. mostly you just make people dislike you more and more, but are to stupid to see it. i would take the keys away from all these monkeys and the roads would be safer. look around you it's hard to find a car owned by a black person that's not full of whiskey dents. they have every corner of the car bent up,that's a direct reflection on how they take care of their property and how they don't care about anyone else's. the world would be a better place without them.
brain cell would ever leave their keys in their vehicle unless they lived way out in a rural area. That's just plain stupid.

What do you mean by "you"? Are you assuming the poster is black and/or behaves in the way you describe simply because they disagreed with you? Are you saying only blacks use their cells while driving? Because is you are that is ridiculous, all kinds of people white, black, kids, adults yack on cells while driving.
All the things you cited are done by white people also, even if you don't want to admit it.

Nice to see you are still sucking up to the "Rev" though. Be a shame if you too broke up.
Sounds good

Florissant, MO

#81 Apr 23, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you then? Or can't you wait to see what we'll say next.
If you feel that racism is so abhorrent..why do you stick around to read everything? We'll live our lives the way we want to and you can do the same.
that means you can have no complaint about blacks or anyone else. If you can "live your lives" the way you choose so can everyone else.

Just another example of how your and your pals ideology makes absolutely no sense. But, how nice of you to allow someone else (in your words) to live their life the way they choose.
Rev isGay

Wentzville, MO

#82 Apr 23, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an angry little negro. The truth is the only word that stings.
It's hard to hear for some blacks...I'm sure. BUT...if you want it to change..start working with the community instead of against it.
And you're an angry little honkie. You could help your community if you'd just STFU! What a pathetic little pantie waste gayblade dick smoker you are. Go F yourself loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drive by tonight 2 hr Miss Jackson 5
Obama's Immigration Plan (Nov '14) 3 hr Marcus Welby 17
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 23 hr exposing florissant 209
School Board Sat Boss Taco 38
Are you sick of the racist posts? Sat hardhead 3
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... Fri go f youself 13
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) Thu exposing florissant 195

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages