You say racist? I say you cause it!
Kirsten

Puxico, MO

#28 Apr 15, 2013
I must argue that stupidity and ignorance knows no race. There are whites, blacks, Asians, Mexicans, all different kinds of people who do drugs, steal, kill, etc. I do feel you are being racist about it by stereotyping and saying all blacks are bad. Not true at all! I'm half black and I am we'll educated and intelligent. So if you do bad things is comes from how you are raised and where you grew up. Which isn't completely true either because I have seen a lot of people who have grown up in what some call ghetto or poverty neighborhoods and they have gone of to college and became doctors and lawyers. Both being black. I feel close minded racist people like you should be killed off this earth for the simple fact you have no reason for living. It's easier to judge others just by a color than it is to judge yourself by everything that is wrong in your life. White are no better than blacks. What about the ones who try to follow in the footsteps of ignorance. They're not acting black they're acting dumb! The ones who can't speak using a full word or making a full sentence I agree are stupid but its not just the blacks.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

#29 Apr 16, 2013
With blacks comprising almost a 20% of our nations population vs. all those other than white or black at less than 10%....then the fact that almost 3% of our entire black pop. is IN jail/prison + another almost 1% on parole/probation, throw in the who know how many that have been 'rehabilitated' and aren't counted, and gee I wonder why blacks get singled out when discussing crime?
And these are national averages. Let's crack open the St.Louis co numbers and really get down to the truth. Statistically, I have a better chance of being the victim of a violent crime perpetrated by a black man in St.Louis county than I do being injured car crash! Blacks are commuting crimes in STLCO at higher than 10:1 of any other race combined!
Forget mexicans in arizona, or asians in california....I live here!
And again, you all just keep making excuses and then talk about "killing me off this earth". I talk of executing convicted criminals...you talk about killing me because you don't like me. Thanks for proving my point! that's all your kind knows is violence. wild pack animals, it's in your dna.

I DO NOT give a rats @$$ what you think of me. I would however like to see our Nation to continue on.
Unless the sickle cell mutates, I have to assume that black people aren't going anywhere. With the increasing percentage of black criminals compounded @ this rate it will be lord of flies in a generation or two.
So tell me Kirsten, my mulatto sister, what are you going to do to put more young black men in college than prison in your lifetime?
What are you going to say about the plight of the poor black man when it's you or a loved one robbed, beaten, car jacked, raped or murderedby some young brother?
When I see 20 Asians arrested in 20 separate crimes in ONE NIGHT in Florissant I'll worry about asians.
When I see packs of mexicans out 'wilding' and playing 'the knockout game' I'll keep an eye out for mexicans.
Those little white wiggers, well that goes without saying. Nobody wants them, white or black. Their just punk @ss race traitors and aren't worth even trying to fix. I never take my eyes off those punks.

Like I said, white folk be all redneck and sheeet and gots lots of guns and not a lot of patience.
While you may not care for my choice of vocabulary, mainly because you act as if you haven't racism in your own hearts...I'm trying to help show you people the way and convince you that it's your problem to solve. The crazy quiet skinhead or militia guy would like nothing more than to declare open season today.
Please, by all means, prove me wrong.
If our society slips to anarchy in the future, well you know the old joke about cowboys & indians...where'd all the indians go?
Lets be nice about it and just say you don't want to play cowboys & homeboys.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

#30 Apr 16, 2013
Heck I'll even play homies advocate and give you that
yes, there is a good percentage of blacks in prison due to poverty and misrepresentation.
But with ONE Miilion +-, thats a whole lot of bad lawyers and racist juries, doesn't add up.
And with the advent of new tech...dna, video, forensics, that number is dwindling.
And you said it yourself, noteveryone whos poor and grows up in the ghetto goes to prison. why do such a small percentage get out of the ghetto and live a regular life? well hard work and choosing not to be a lazy drugdealing bangers a start. Not because whiteys thumb slipped off.
You are entitled to your

Florissant, MO

#31 Apr 16, 2013
Respect Is Earned wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't hate all black people. I hate ghetto trash nignogs.
I have many black freinds that agree. I can also have a conversation with them I can understand.
The difference between our races is we will actually acknowledge our white trash punks and criminals and try to stop them.
Start glamoring your scholars, community leaders, your productive people, instead of rap stars and gangsters and watch things change.
Ask a hundred of your lil gangsters who Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Cornell West is and I bet maybe 2 or 3 at best MIGHT know. But they all be knowin' every rap song lyric they ever heard.
Start helping your community try to stop the violence, educate and RAISE your kids instead of letting them roam like packs of wild animals.
Again the only reason your race is hated outright by so many is because black folks as a whole do little to nothing to change it.
It's a disease on not just your people, but this country as a whole and it has to end!
Call me a racist, I don't give a damn.....just start doing something with these thugs, other than blaming everone else but them and looking the other way
opinion just like everyone else. I am curious as to why you are only interested in black criminals? I am concerned with crime period. With the predominately white mass killers, the predominately white child molestors, the predominately white serial killers and whites and blacks who commit all violent crimes.

But, I don't blame an entire race of people for the actions of individuals that belong to that race, the way many people on here do. They for some odd reason think that you should believe that they are solid upstanding citizens simply because they say they are. If they are what they claim, why are they spending day after day posting hatred?
First of all

Florissant, MO

#32 Apr 16, 2013
Respect Is Earned wrote:
yolanda could say anything and you'd agree because you is both be being black.
Weather you likes it or not you know there's a whole lot of truth in what I'm saying.
No one expects any of you to admit it. The first step is acknowledging there's a problem and yall can't do that, even though you know it's destroying your own kind. But go on ahead and stick with callin me honkey and perpetuating more violence.
Better yet I hope it's some white old lady that dropped two in him while trying to rob her. More of that and we'll see.
I don't harbor a generalized hatred for any one people. Just the criminals and ignorant mushmouth ghetto trash, but I'm done with you ignorant animals. I wasn't raised a racist. I loath the KKK, I've spent my entire life trying to see the best in people and to be generous.
I've longed for the day when your race would figure it out and embrace American society. You harbor and propagate too much of your own racism for that to ever happen. My 'racism' is like a stalagmite, building more and more with every added insult and crime.
There are many great black leaders and scholars that I admire, but overall I don't believe there is any hope for you or sadly our nation because of this infection of criminal minded culture and refusal of your people to even acknowledge how ate up your punk kids are. Ever wonder why you don't hear a lot about racism in the UK, because their blacks participate and act like citizens. They're proud to be productive working people. Sue there's crime and gangs but they're generally equal white or black.
One big natural disaster and you'll all starve to death after you you've looted walmart or die of disease. Ain't funna be no pawn shops tradin no food for gold teeth, spinner rims, stolen electronics or gucci bags.
You'll kill each other off like you do now over petty things.
See white folks that spent time learning all they could about most everything they could will survive. Your youth refuses to learn any skills and when it hits the fan thts what will determine who's here 1000 years from now.
We can grow food, take care of sick and wounded, build or fix most anything, run equipment, reload ammo and put a round between the eyes of whatever 'critter' necessary at at least 500 yds.
You can have noco, we'll be long gone in the woods laughing about your ultimate demise.
Funny too, your people managed to survive in the freakng desert since the beginning of time. Shame you pi$-$ed it all away being lazy entitled parasites.
"Yolanda" is a white guy not a black woman. He trolls in here all the time trying to suck in someone like you who will go off on a hysterical rant.
Desert? WTH? At least get the demographics correct. And as to "weather, you likes it...etc. No, I don't like the weather right at the moment. And you are advocating quite a bit of violence yourself.
HaHa

O Fallon, MO

#33 Apr 16, 2013
In the time it took this idiot to spew his hate for coloreds, he could have packed most of his shit from his momma's basement and been on his intolerant way to Montana. What a joke this loser is!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#34 Apr 16, 2013
Respect Is Earned wrote:
With blacks comprising almost a 20% of our nations population vs. all those other than white or black at less than 10%....then the fact that almost 3% of our entire black pop. is IN jail/prison + another almost 1% on parole/probation, throw in the who know how many that have been 'rehabilitated' and aren't counted, and gee I wonder why blacks get singled out when discussing crime?
And these are national averages. Let's crack open the St.Louis co numbers and really get down to the truth. Statistically, I have a better chance of being the victim of a violent crime perpetrated by a black man in St.Louis county than I do being injured car crash! Blacks are commuting crimes in STLCO at higher than 10:1 of any other race combined!
Forget mexicans in arizona, or asians in california....I live here!
And again, you all just keep making excuses and then talk about "killing me off this earth". I talk of executing convicted criminals...you talk about killing me because you don't like me. Thanks for proving my point! that's all your kind knows is violence. wild pack animals, it's in your dna.
I DO NOT give a rats @$$ what you think of me. I would however like to see our Nation to continue on.
Unless the sickle cell mutates, I have to assume that black people aren't going anywhere. With the increasing percentage of black criminals compounded @ this rate it will be lord of flies in a generation or two.
So tell me Kirsten, my mulatto sister, what are you going to do to put more young black men in college than prison in your lifetime?
What are you going to say about the plight of the poor black man when it's you or a loved one robbed, beaten, car jacked, raped or murderedby some young brother?
When I see 20 Asians arrested in 20 separate crimes in ONE NIGHT in Florissant I'll worry about asians.
When I see packs of mexicans out 'wilding' and playing 'the knockout game' I'll keep an eye out for mexicans.
Those little white wiggers, well that goes without saying. Nobody wants them, white or black. Their just punk @ss race traitors and aren't worth even trying to fix. I never take my eyes off those punks.
Like I said, white folk be all redneck and sheeet and gots lots of guns and not a lot of patience.
While you may not care for my choice of vocabulary, mainly because you act as if you haven't racism in your own hearts...I'm trying to help show you people the way and convince you that it's your problem to solve. The crazy quiet skinhead or militia guy would like nothing more than to declare open season today.
Please, by all means, prove me wrong.
If our society slips to anarchy in the future, well you know the old joke about cowboys & indians...where'd all the indians go?
Lets be nice about it and just say you don't want to play cowboys & homeboys.
every word that is written here is TRUE! read it again until it sinks in.
How come all you

Florissant, MO

#36 Apr 17, 2013
posters who are ranting about blacks always include "sorry if that makes me a racist" or something similar? Are you too cowardly to admit that you are a racist/bigot?

I guess you have some kind of legitimate reason for it. The ones I really think are ridiculous are people who post things like "I have black friends and they feel the same." Really? I believe that there are very decent black people who are as upset as anyone about black crime (crime in general). But I seriously doubt that any black person of intelligence wants to see someone hung from a light post or shot and have their body dumped in a ESL neighborhood.

Decent, moral people, no matter what their race do not think in those terms. The key words of course being "decent and moral". Terms that several of you have no clues as to their definition.
keke

Florissant, MO

#38 Apr 17, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, after apologizing for being a racist..I stated that I was. As is probably obvious by now. Black people and just about everyone are also racist. They just can't admit it.
I have no problem saying that I would have heightened suspicion that a black person would be more likely to commit a crime against me than a white person in STL County. It's simply a lot more likely.
Now if you could you admit you're an jerk the world will be a better place.
Get real

Houston, TX

#39 Apr 18, 2013
I was searching for a topic for class and I came across this topic might I add that its very comical. I will not speak for all black people. I will just speak for this black women. I attend college I have a 3.84 GPA I work 12 hr. shifts and still attend school. I take care of my children with out the help of the government. I have pride, manors, morals, dignity, hope ,compassion ambition and self respect. I have been subjected to racism on many occasions by ignorant people who love to sit back and stereotype people. Just so that you have a clear understanding of what stereotype means it is the unreliable, exaggerated generalizations about all members of a group that do
not take individual differences into
account. You have people like your self and your cheerleader down below that are ignorant to the likeness of the real truth because you only go on the assumptions of what you think. Would it be fair for me to say White people start taking control of your house holds start getting your children some help and stop hiding the fact that they have mental illness I'm sick of turning on the news and seeing their faces plastered on the news because they snapped and went and shot up another college or movie theater or elementary school because they broke under pressure. No white man or any other person for the matter owns me a dam thing everything I want I work hard for it I'm not a dam charity case. When you look in the mirror next time ask your self who am I what are my down falls in life am I perfect enough to judge a whole dam race. And lets set the record when people like your self stop opening up your mouths up saying dumb shit then you will see a change. Since birth my children have been taught to respect every human-being they have been taught that nothings free in life that you have to work for what you want and I have also Taught them that despite what some may say racism is very much alive and present and they have to prepare themselves for the world that we live in because you have ignorant people that have nothing better to do but stereotype others with that being said you should have extend your little comments to all races. And I bet you don't have one single black friend because if you did I promise you wouldn't have the balls to address your concerns and advice to them to their face out of fear they would sucker punch your cop calling, gun wielding, hit the dirt, thieves and criminals will be shot...survivors shot again type of ass. Good day oh and this girl is far from racist cause I love my White Godmother....
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#40 Apr 18, 2013
still don't want you living next door!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#41 Apr 18, 2013
it's a fact that if you move in next door to me, my property values go down.
Seriously

Florissant, MO

#42 Apr 18, 2013
hardhead wrote:
still don't want you living next door!
Why would you think she would want to live next door to you? It sounds as if she is an intelligent, decent person which would automatically exclude her from wanting you as a neighbor.
Bang

Florissant, MO

#43 Apr 18, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think she would want to live next door to you? It sounds as if she is an intelligent, decent person which would automatically exclude her from wanting you as a neighbor.
I think hardhead has been smashed like the little bug he is.
RespectIsEarned

Florissant, MO

#45 Apr 18, 2013
Get real wrote:
I was searching for a topic for class and I came across this topic might I add that its very comical. I will not speak for all black people. I will just speak for this black women. I attend college I have a 3.84 GPA I work 12 hr. shifts and still attend school. I take care of my children with out the help of the government. I have pride, manors, morals, dignity, hope ,compassion ambition and self respect. I have been subjected to racism on many occasions by ignorant people who love to sit back and stereotype people. Just so that you have a clear understanding of what stereotype means it is the unreliable, exaggerated generalizations about all members of a group that do
not take individual differences into
account. You have people like your self and your cheerleader down below that are ignorant to the likeness of the real truth because you only go on the assumptions of what you think. Would it be fair for me to say White people start taking control of your house holds start getting your children some help and stop hiding the fact that they have mental illness I'm sick of turning on the news and seeing their faces plastered on the news because they snapped and went and shot up another college or movie theater or elementary school because they broke under pressure. No white man or any other person for the matter owns me a dam thing everything I want I work hard for it I'm not a dam charity case. When you look in the mirror next time ask your self who am I what are my down falls in life am I perfect enough to judge a whole dam race. And lets set the record when people like your self stop opening up your mouths up saying dumb shit then you will see a change. Since birth my children have been taught to respect every human-being they have been taught that nothings free in life that you have to work for what you want and I have also Taught them that despite what some may say racism is very much alive and present and they have to prepare themselves for the world that we live in because you have ignorant people that have nothing better to do but stereotype others with that being said you should have extend your little comments to all races. And I bet you don't have one single black friend because if you did I promise you wouldn't have the balls to address your concerns and advice to them to their face out of fear they would sucker punch your cop calling, gun wielding, hit the dirt, thieves and criminals will be shot...survivors shot again type of ass. Good day oh and this girl is far from racist cause I love my White Godmother....
Well I'm glad I have your attention.
You are what society expects. A human being and not some animal. Hate me all you want, but that's all I'm trying to get across.
You seem to be intelligent and actually care about raising your kids the right way.
Of course there's racism in the world, and nobody would expect you to turn a blind eye, or not explain that to your kids. But it sounds as if you're not teaching them to systematically hate whitey.
Just keep doing what your doing, and encouraging others to do the same.
As I said, only your people can make the difference for your people. If you don't, you'll go the way of the dinosaur.
doctor needed

Shirley, AR

#47 Apr 18, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Oh..and my gun grabbin' cop calling cracker ass will be dropping dimes on every one of you I see doing something illegal or even suspect. Everyday I live in this town I get more racist....WHY? Do you really need to ask?
I will actively follow and make sure the cops catch up with you. The order of the day used to be minding my own business. But I realize now..if I ignore this plague...it will only get worse.
Us whites really need to band together and actively pursue this garbage on our streets. The cops can't be everywhere...so we can bring the cops to THEM. We are everywhere...and I for one..will not ignore it anymore.
you are one sick b-ast-ard. get some help.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

#50 Apr 18, 2013
Rev,
That's how it got to be like this in the first place!
Everybody letting these vermin intimidate them. Especially so in the ghettos like N.STL and wellston, jennings, even fergloch.

These animals aren't afraid of getting caught because nobody does anything about it. "stop snitchin" is the rule of the ghetto no matter the crime. Do we want Florissant to the next Wellston?
They're sure not afraid of being punished because they never have been. And if they do get locked up it's never for long, and it's a family reunion once they get there. They uncle brothas, or cousins be runnin that beeeach. And they be lernins all new ways nots to get caught nekt times.
The only folks afraid of jail are white's. Because they're surrounded 100:1 by black savage animals who want to rape and kill them.
Only way I see it is to let them know that punishment, make that consequence might just be getting shot dead on the spot by a would be victim who legally chose to protect themselves!

Talk about neighbors holding little punks @ gunpoint back in the day, yeah those were white kids in those days. And it straightened their little @sses out! I knew guy's that were heading down that road, being little punks. Well getting your @ss beat by dad, or smacked around by a cop or two for being a [email protected] must have worked because they never committed a serious crime or even had any problems at all past their early teens and they're successful, working, family men now.

If these homies had a daddy like that saggy pants dad, or at least someone with morals and responsibility to whoop that @ss, maybe it would turn out the same for the little mushmouths before they become gangbanger felons!
But baby daddy don't come around and Mama don't be worryins wheres her baby be at at all hours of the day and night, or be wonderins why he don't be in school, wheres he gots a 2ct diamond in he ear from or whys he gots 3 kids with diffent baby mamas by 17. She be happy when her baby be bringsin home stacks of benjamins, payins to get her weave did or be getsin her a cadillac. Why bother to notice her baby gang tats & colors? She gittsin paaaayd!
And when he do gets locked up by the popo, well they just be herrassin hims cause he be afican merican.
And look at these girls. I've seen hookers in Tijuana that dress better than these girls, yes girls-MINORS- with they're boobs and @asses hanging out. Acting like prostitutes. Legs spread and mouth ready for half their student body. But they mama be actin the same and is only a few years older than they is.
AND yes this is big problem with the WHITES these days too, before yall be trippin that I'm just a honky racist.

Florissant PD always says never hesitate to call if something even remotely seems off. HOLD THEM TO IT! We do in my neighborhood.
And if some parasite tries to get in my car, or house, or especially my face....they're going to be greeted by Mr. Winchester or his brothers Smith & Wesson!
I'll deal with the law if I must, but damn sure won't hesitate to failure drill some punk before I, or someone in my family end's up another dead white victim.
I strongly encourage anyone who believes the same to get some professional self defense and firearm training, your CCW and a handgun. No need for a cannon, a small to medium size 9mm with proper ammo will do all u need it to. Anyone in the family can manage it and become safe, proficient, responsible shooters. Be responsible and purchase a large, QUALITY safe to hold your precious possessions and any weapons.
Alarms are fine, but if they do get in, it's usually in and out before PD even get's the chance to respond and with a proper safe they're not walking out with weapons, documents or grandmas jewelry.
Refuse to be intimidated, do your DUTY as a citizen and report a crime when you see one, suspect one, or someone who is a criminal, and by god stand your ground if confronted and don't become another victim....we can turn the tide against these degenerates!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#52 Apr 19, 2013
you are so very right ,the whites need to stick together. i call the cops when ever i see someone who don't belong in our area. seen 2 black kids behind my neigbors house and the cops caught them, they were up to no good, middle of the day. if the whites don't take a stand we'll be over run by the black thugs. i urge every florissant resident to call the cops even if they see something that does'nt look right. just remember your gun is your friend.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

#53 Apr 19, 2013
http://florissant.patch.com/articles/north-co...

Oh look another example of a misdirected, disenfranchised fine black citizen. I guess he just got lost on his way to college.
Respect Is Earned

Florissant, MO

#54 Apr 19, 2013
don't forget the wiggers, wouldn't want any one to think you were racially profiling based on color alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An honest discussion on race (Oct '16) 2 hr White Chick 42
"Non white" a new name created 4 hr Hardhead 2
2017 murders 4 hr Hardhead 4
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 21 hr old citizen 242
Investigating Mayor Schneider Wed Gone girl 2
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) Wed Enter Username 162
Vintage Florissant! (Jan '08) Tue CSM1 834

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance