Improve Patterson road traffic
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Apr 5, 2013
I'm actually across the street from the McDs on Lindell right now. Almost everybody is following instructions and driving thru, as they should. What is good for McDs is good for America!
Thank you for

Florissant, MO

#28 Apr 5, 2013
TTU wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "Drive Thru" don't you understand? The clearly have signs posted inviting if not ordering you to drive thru! Do you not understand written instructions? How dense are you?
You turn right, drive through, cross Lindsay and exit onto Lindbergh at the ham place. Stop and get a ham or a turkey if you desire---I recommend the spiral cut sliced turkey breast--they have a $3 off coupon in the local ad rag. They are healthy and nutritious.
confirming my posting on another topic concerning CBS'ers. Not that I needed a confirmation, but it is good to know that you all are still active.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Apr 5, 2013
Thank you for wrote:
<quoted text>
confirming my posting on another topic concerning CBS'ers. Not that I needed a confirmation, but it is good to know that you all are still active.
Thank you for the diagnosis. I feel complete now.

I have to go now. They are taking me to finger painting. Maybe they will let me do it with my poo poo again.
Flo Mo Mama

Saint Louis, MO

#30 May 16, 2013
Anyone know why they have not opened the new, and as far as I can tell, completed turning lane at Patterson and Lindbergh? They took down the one lane roadblocks last week, the sidewalk is in place, and I haven't seen any crews working there in at least a week, yet the turning lane is still blocked off. The only thing I can see that is possibly incomplete are marks for lane markings but no actual markings there yet.
McDiggity

Florissant, MO

#31 May 16, 2013
Flo Mo Mama wrote:
Anyone know why they have not opened the new, and as far as I can tell, completed turning lane at Patterson and Lindbergh? They took down the one lane roadblocks last week, the sidewalk is in place, and I haven't seen any crews working there in at least a week, yet the turning lane is still blocked off. The only thing I can see that is possibly incomplete are marks for lane markings but no actual markings there yet.
Yeah, they be needin a third drive up lane at Micky Ds. and 2 more hold and wait lanes cause they takin so damn long to be makin my food. they trip if you aks me.
OutMyWayWhitey

Florissant, MO

#32 May 16, 2013
See I don't be havin' no inshorance, don't be knowin' what the stick on the lef side of da steerin colum be fo', I don't be givin a damn bout yo honkey @ss or ifin I be cuttin you off, ridin in yo lane, textin or talkin when the light turn green, ratttling yo windows wif my thumpin bass, or if i be be causin no accident...see my rims and system cost mo than yo car and i be the only mofo that matters in da whirld.
You can make all da changes you be wantin to to da roads, I still be findin a way to screw it up fo yall. Makin you miss the light or casin you aggervation is like a game fo us, we's be laughin bout yo dumb @ss all day.
And dont be lookin at me all hard or i might get the homies and whoop yo honkey @ss
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#33 May 17, 2013
OutMyWayWhitey wrote:
See I don't be havin' no inshorance, don't be knowin' what the stick on the lef side of da steerin colum be fo', I don't be givin a damn bout yo honkey @ss or ifin I be cuttin you off, ridin in yo lane, textin or talkin when the light turn green, ratttling yo windows wif my thumpin bass, or if i be be causin no accident...see my rims and system cost mo than yo car and i be the only mofo that matters in da whirld.
You can make all da changes you be wantin to to da roads, I still be findin a way to screw it up fo yall. Makin you miss the light or casin you aggervation is like a game fo us, we's be laughin bout yo dumb @ss all day.
And dont be lookin at me all hard or i might get the homies and whoop yo honkey @ss
and i thought i was the only one who new how the babbons acted, glad to see other people see it too!
abc

Florissant, MO

#34 May 17, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> and i thought i was the only one who new how the babbons acted, glad to see other people see it too!
Why are you talking to yourself?
taxpayer

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#35 May 17, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> and i thought i was the only one who new how the babbons acted, glad to see other people see it too!
no, youre the only one that acts like a baboon.
AfriCANT

Florissant, MO

#36 May 20, 2013
Almost got hit on 170 yesterday by some black yard ape that was texting & driving. She's creeping along and weaving all over the on ramp from 270 N. and when I try to get around her [email protected] I see she's texting with both hands not paying attention to sh1t and then she comes drifting into my lane and damn near got me.
When I honk and throw my arms up, she flips me off and stomps on the gas acting like some nutjob screaming f-you honkey. I just wanted to slam her in the guardrail nascar style and watch her erupt in flames.
Monkeys shouldn't be allowed to operate anything larger than a banana.
Obama Phone User

Florissant, MO

#37 May 20, 2013
AfriCANT wrote:
Almost got hit on 170 yesterday by some black yard ape that was texting & driving. She's creeping along and weaving all over the on ramp from 270 N. and when I try to get around her [email protected] I see she's texting with both hands not paying attention to sh1t and then she comes drifting into my lane and damn near got me.
When I honk and throw my arms up, she flips me off and stomps on the gas acting like some nutjob screaming f-you honkey. I just wanted to slam her in the guardrail nascar style and watch her erupt in flames.
Monkeys shouldn't be allowed to operate anything larger than a banana.
And racist white north countians shouldnt be allowed behind the wheel of a car if theyre nascar fans and haters at the same time. you lucky she didnt run your big a$$ down north city style.
AfriCANT

Florissant, MO

#38 May 21, 2013
Obama Phone User wrote:
<quoted text>And racist white north countians shouldnt be allowed behind the wheel of a car if theyre nascar fans and haters at the same time. you lucky she didnt run your big a$$ down north city style.
Yes of course, i fogot she be bleck...she be havin da ho road fo her monkey @ss, and forget about anyone else that may get ran into cause her dumb monkey @ss can't be payin attention. F you sambo!!!!!!!!!!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#39 May 22, 2013
Obama Phone User wrote:
<quoted text>And racist white north countians shouldnt be allowed behind the wheel of a car if theyre nascar fans and haters at the same time. you lucky she didnt run your big a$$ down north city style.
the whites were here long before you dumb ass negros moved in and it was a much better place. any white people that have been here along time know that the blacks have ruined north county, plane and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black people 4 min Steve 7
Negroes and Handicap parking 7 min mc 30 years 4
New Crimes in Florissant (Jun '17) 4 hr White Chick 306
News Arnold Officer Ryan O'Connor Shot by Handcuffed... 7 hr Interesting 15
Black People are MEAN and DIRTY (Apr '17) Wed Doctor Taco 58
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) Tue Marcus Welby 171
What happened Dec 3 @ 7:30ish with Police surro... Tue Loser 18

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages