Special Council Meeting 10-15-2007

Special Council Meeting 10-15-2007

There are 1 comment on the overlandexaminer.org story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Special Council Meeting 10-15-2007. In it, overlandexaminer.org reports that:

The Overland City Council convened for a Special Council Meeting to consider the lot consolidation for 9616-9622 Midland Avenue.

Read John Moyle's entire article at The Overland Examiner here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at overlandexaminer.org.

Since: Feb 07

Overland, Missouri

#1 Oct 26, 2007
The Council decided, 4-4 with the Mayor breaking the tie to allow this consolidation at the October 22nd City Council Meeting.

While I don't think anyone would oppose the Consolidation as it makes the property more valuable for the Owner, everyone in the area is concerned that the Pool Maintenance company that is looking to come into that location may not have to go though the Planning and Zoning Commission for a Conditional use permit if Acting Permit based on comments by Acting Public Works Director Chuck Boone.

Is it really wise or fair to allow a company that stores thousands of gallons of chemicals on site to move into a locations that is NOT zoned for such a company without allowing comment from the residences and businesses that share a property line with it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Borders, What do you get ? 4 hr Miss Grundy 4
Metrolink to baseball game 15 hr Miss Grundy 18
Exposing Florissant 15 hr exposing florissant 9
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) Fri Enter Username 201
Global Surgical Corporation Thu Curious 1
a really honest discussion on race Jul 20 Fontella 2
Dumb American Youth (Oct '16) Jul 19 Marcus Welby 35

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance