Florissant City Council Could Vote on Lowering Nature Lodge Rate

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Monday night, the Florissant City Council will have its second reading and possible final vote on whether to reduce the residential rental fees of the Behlmann-Zykan Nature Lodge.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

no not me,i don't care to get shot at. when in the hood you gotta go undercover.he he he!
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
That's one of the he he he's that ends up as a ehhhhh uh f&ck.......
I live in this place. I patronize these businesses. Hell, I bought my truck at Johnny Londoff. It's a mother freakin' Chevrolet. There's a lot I like about Florissant. HOWEVER, the moment I have to worry about my wife's safety...I'M OUT.
and she's packing...
SO FAR...SO GOOD.
i've bought my last 5 trucks from londoff,i also patronize as many florissant bussiness's as i can. i worry about my family's safety everytime they go out the door because everyone got a cell phone stuck to their ear while driving a car.you might get held up at anytime,this is the mind set you have to have in florissant anymore to stay safe. very sad this city has come to this, but everyone knows why it's just some won't admit it to themselves.
flomo

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I read that they did lower the fee to rent the nature lodge. Now only $200 for residents. I would like to check it out. Has anyone else been there?
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

you know i was talking to a guy that my son use to play baseball with his son and was telling him about this idea. he said his son was at sunset park with his girlfriend and they went for a walk and when they got back in the car a black male stuck a gun in their face and tried to rob them. to make a long story short they took off running a the black thug shot the kid witch was only about 18 a the time hitting him in the arm and shoulder. this happen about 5 years ago. so maybe it's not such a safe place.i know there is alot of crap goes on in the streets around there.
Bull Puckey

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

hardhead wrote:
you know i was talking to a guy that my son use to play baseball with his son and was telling him about this idea. he said his son was at sunset park with his girlfriend and they went for a walk and when they got back in the car a black male stuck a gun in their face and tried to rob them. to make a long story short they took off running a the black thug shot the kid witch was only about 18 a the time hitting him in the arm and shoulder. this happen about 5 years ago. so maybe it's not such a safe place.i know there is alot of crap goes on in the streets around there.
I think before you and that guy start posting BS you need to find out just when the park was opened and who it belonged to 5 or even 4 years ago. FYI, you can access the crime report archives easily for Florissant and ST County, so you should do some research about your so called assaults and at least make them sound somewhat truthful.
Then why are you

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
Shit I've seen junkies shooting up by the river at the culdesac at the end of the walkway. My own eyes. If you pay attention, a lot is going down in little ole Flotown.
still here? Yeah, I know you guys are going to give the tired old excuse of how you'd lose money in your house...blah, blah, blah.
If you all are so filled with hate for the blacks and obviously anyone who doesn't agree with you or has the nerve to challenge any of your claims you shouldn't be living here.

People who keep doing the same thing over and over and who keep saying the same thing over and over don't really want anything to change. They just find something to bitch about because their own life is such a mess they can't or won't deal with it.

Now tell me I'm black, clueless, whatever name you want to use, obscene and otherwise. It means nothing to me, whiners have never and will never impress me in any way.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bull Puckey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think before you and that guy start posting BS you need to find out just when the park was opened and who it belonged to 5 or even 4 years ago. FYI, you can access the crime report archives easily for Florissant and ST County, so you should do some research about your so called assaults and at least make them sound somewhat truthful.
this is not bs, that park was opened way back before 1970 as i use to play up there as a kid, and i know for a fact that you had to have a resident card to be there. and as far as the kid getting shot that was right from the fathers mouth and i do remember my son telling me about this when it happened.it may have been alittle longer than 5 years as i don't quite remember. look it up if you want and prove me wrong.
Daves Not Here

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
They need to make it a rec center so kids have something else to do rather than smoke pot down by the river.
Yeah, like smoke some pot in the parking lot and go inside and shoot pool.
Awesome idea dude!
Karmiss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you need to go live in a cave Rev Dipshit.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
My home value went up again this year. I have the tax receipt to prove it. Why do you think anyone's trying to impress you? I stated something I saw with my own eyes. Didn't mention the race of the kids booting up in the park. We're exercising our first amendment rights here. So if you don't like it f&c% off. Don't read it. You don't have the right to not be offended.
yes your taxes keep going up and up and you keep getting less and less for your money.some of these people just don't get it and think everything is wonderfull in their fairy land until the boogyman comes for them and then it will be someone else's fault. you tell them you've seen it with your own eyes and they want to tell you that you didn't. pretty native. they can just keep their heads in the sand and someday look up and it will be to late.
Karmiss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great it's the angry teenager...
Your mom gave you back your internet privileges?
We're joking around here. Rev Dipshit
Karmiss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Don't like hun? Rev Dip@hit
Karmiss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

What wrong Rev Dipshit ...We're joking around here. I think you need to go live in a cave.
Karmiss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Reverend Vegas wrote:
Oh my gawd! I'm laughing again! You are so hilarious! Your mommy must be so proud. Gold star for YOU young man! Tell me how I need to go live in a cave again...I might forget in an hour...
Can't stomach your own words Rev Dipshit? What a hypocritical prick you are.
Karmen

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Karmiss wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stomach your own words Rev Dipshit? What a hypocritical prick you are.
He's just a prick and so is his racist dipshit friend softhead.
Karmiss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

You would know gay Rev Dipshit. Have you looked at your avatar lately gasbag?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Overland Discussions

Search the Overland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 94,993
slurry seal and rocks 2 hr dr fill 48
hazelwood fireworks 6 hr flodaddy 16
Message to the Mayor and the Council (Jul '11) Wed Mark B 128
website Tue Rev 4
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
you know ya grew up in florissant if .... (Aug '11) Jul 7 Jacima62 102
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 12:13PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••