Christmas Decorating Ideas !

Posted in the Overland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Hey guys I need some Christmas decorating ideas. Please come ahead and some outstanding tips.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2013
I think you should browse online stores such as amazon, ebay, tesco, homescapesonline etc.!'m sure you will find a great Christmas gift at reasonable price there
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#3 Dec 13, 2013
lights,lights and more lights. gotta have a big tree with hunderds of decorations. it wouldn't be christmas without them.
I think

Florissant, MO

#4 Dec 13, 2013
hardhead and Rev use lots of watermelons and chicken bones from what I understand.
awesome

Saint Charles, MO

#5 Dec 13, 2013
I think wrote:
hardhead and Rev use lots of watermelons and chicken bones from what I understand.
dont forget the black eyed peas, chitterlins, and ham hocks too. lololololol
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#6 Dec 13, 2013
no fare to bait them in.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#7 Dec 13, 2013
i was meaning to say fair to bait them in. oh, and by the way Santa is not black,but he's got some HO'S
haha

Saint Peters, MO

#9 Dec 17, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty dumb ass comment....but
I happen to like chicken and watermelon. leave it UNDER the tree.
Say it aint so, the king of dumbasses likes chicken and watermelon. I'd like to plop a big smelly duece under your tree. Can't think of another dick--head more deserving of that unless it would be that little welfare sucking ghetto slut girfriend of yours hardhead.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#10 Dec 18, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Say it aint so, the king of dumbasses likes chicken and watermelon. I'd like to plop a big smelly duece under your tree. Can't think of another dick--head more deserving of that unless it would be that little welfare sucking ghetto slut girfriend of yours hardhead.
it amazes me how you dick suckers come on here and stick you nose in things that don't even concern you. if you really live in st.pete, what do you care what goes on here? i'll bet you live in castle point and are on your knees sucking dick for crack. you must not be very happy out there if you are so worried about north county. i am sure you can find somone's helmet to lick out there.
haha

Saint Peters, MO

#12 Dec 18, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> it amazes me how you dick suckers come on here and stick you nose in things that don't even concern you. if you really live in st.pete, what do you care what goes on here? i'll bet you live in castle point and are on your knees sucking dick for crack. you must not be very happy out there if you are so worried about north county. i am sure you can find somone's helmet to lick out there.
Yeah whatever you dick smokin turd burglar. Get off your knees rev vegas knows when he's been licked.
haha

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Dec 18, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you make quite a point of looking like a complete retard. It's hard to be offended by someone who is obviously missing a few chromosomes. You would shit under a tree like the mutt you are. No surprise there. Bottom feeder.
Hey shit for brains-the only complete retards in this forum are YOU and your ignorant little pantie waste dick smokin butt buddy hardhead. How about the both of ya go take a flying leap and F -OFF.
Once again

Florissant, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
What are you in ninth grade? You need to go to school and get some vocabulary skills. Your insults make YOU look stupid. That's something you could work on. Maybe you could benefit from a Speak and Spell for Christmas this year?
Since you're not a part of this town (Because you don't live here) Why not go sing the song of your people over in the St. Peters forum?
That way, you might have some idea of what you're talking about.
you misrepresent that you live in "town". You don't pay taxes nor vote for the representatives of this "town". Head to the St. Louis County forums and talk about Dooley would you.
English

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Dec 20, 2013
Hey, folks -- why all the vitriol on a thread that simply asked for some advice on Christmas decorations? And then you wonder why most of the intelligent posters quit visiting Topix.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#19 Dec 20, 2013
haha turned this thread ass backwards, just like his inbreeding. maybe he should climb off his sister once in awhile.
Tyrell

Florissant, MO

#20 Dec 20, 2013
hardhead wrote:
haha turned this thread ass backwards, just like his inbreeding. maybe he should climb off his sister once in awhile.
You probably should climb off his sista like im fittin to climb off yo momma beyotch. id love to find yo white honkie scurred ass on some street corner to educate you bout the color society. you a damn fool representin the ugly side of white peoples up in here every damn day. you comes acros as a big a fool like that reverand vagina homo partner of yours. yall some punks that need some schoolin.
Tyrell

Florissant, MO

#21 Dec 20, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
You only know what I've told you. Nothing more...nothing less.
I also belong to this forum because my mailing address is Florissant and this is the page that represents 63031. So stomp your feet and have a little fit. Because I'm not going anywhere. Do I know what's going on around here? Fuck yeah...I live and work here bitch.
yo bitch. you dont belong to shit. you aint got no papers on this or any other damn forum. you aint nothin but a chicken shit scurred ass punk. you aint had to tell us nothin, we already knows you a loud mouth racist punk ass wannabe. beyotch.
Florissant Resident

Matawan, NJ

#22 Dec 21, 2013
63031 but not Florissant? That's actually a fairly small area. Pleasant Hollow, and a small part of the subdivision across Shackelford, Greenway Chase, and the newer subdivisions around Spring Beauty. You can narrow down where you live even more by giving us the age of your house.
I think

Florissant, MO

#25 Dec 22, 2013
What I would really like to know is what kind of grown man takes the time and creates an icon for this silly forum and then calls himself space monkey. lol you are pathetic and pretty weird.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#26 Dec 23, 2013
Florissant Resident wrote:
63031 but not Florissant? That's actually a fairly small area. Pleasant Hollow, and a small part of the subdivision across Shackelford, Greenway Chase, and the newer subdivisions around Spring Beauty. You can narrow down where you live even more by giving us the age of your house.
who cares where he lives? he still part of this north county mess the blacks have created. the negro problem goes alot farther than florissant.
Rob N

Florissant, MO

#29 Dec 23, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
And enough with this LOL bullshit. What are you a little teeny bopper? I'm always amazed when adults drop an "LOL". Are you even REALLY laughing...or just being a fake ass flake?
No I think he really is laughing out loud at you SPACE MONKEY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Crimes in Florissant (Jun '17) 3 min Enter Username 321
solution to florissants negro problems 27 min White Chick 4
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) 1 hr CSM1 175
who want to makes some skrilla? 1 hr mc 30 years 9
Negroes and Handicap parking 1 hr mc 30 years 17
News Arnold Officer Ryan O'Connor Shot by Handcuffed... 2 hr Pevely 17
fire house subs assult 17 hr Guest 6

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance