Riding the John deer down Shackleford

Posted in the Overland Forum

Cowboy

Florissant, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Really?!? No wonder people think NoCo is such a huge sh1t hole.
Hey MORON, get your riding mower the f%#k off the god#%n street!
That's right folks, moron white guy with his wife beater on, driving his green John Deer riding mower down the middle of the street at 5:30 pm. Way to go cowboy!
If it is in the area

Florissant, MO

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Really?!? No wonder people think NoCo is such a huge sh1t hole.
Hey MORON, get your riding mower the f%#k off the god#%n street!
That's right folks, moron white guy with his wife beater on, driving his green John Deer riding mower down the middle of the street at 5:30 pm. Way to go cowboy!
I live, the family that owns the farm land who lives in the big house set far back off Shackleford they have permission to drive their mower and their farm equipment on the street to reach their field. The last time I checked (this morning) the street still had two lanes with plenty of room.

I wonder if you have the same kind of hissy fit when you see a person in a motorized wheel chair? We have a guy near our street who drives his a couple times a day sometimes he goes up to Huck's on it. Which is, IMO, fine, he is being independent and it's no big deal to slow down and pass him. Try reading or watching the news and see if you can figure out what is really important.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#4 Jun 26, 2013
WTF, farmers do this all the time out in the country. what do you want him to do, pick it up and carry it across the road?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#5 Jun 26, 2013
aleast the guy is not sitting on the porch at noon drinking a 40oz'r
Cowboy

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2013
You people are dense. RIDING LAWNMOWER

Not a farm tractor, a run of the mill, green LAWNMOWER.(Wheelchair guy should be following same rules as a pedestrian.)

No wonder this city is on the extreme downhill slide, you people don't give a cr@p.
Resident

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2013
I live over close to the Schnucks, and I do care!

Ok so the guy was in your way, who knows why he's out on his mower. If your that upset, call the cops, wouldn't that be giving a cr@p??
hoh

Florissant, MO

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
You people are dense. RIDING LAWNMOWER
Not a farm tractor, a run of the mill, green LAWNMOWER.(Wheelchair guy should be following same rules as a pedestrian.)
No wonder this city is on the extreme downhill slide, you people don't give a cr@p.
No they just don't agree with you idiot. How do you think he cuts the grass around his farm fields. You really are dense aren't you.
Really

Florissant, MO

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
You people are dense. RIDING LAWNMOWER
Not a farm tractor, a run of the mill, green LAWNMOWER.(Wheelchair guy should be following same rules as a pedestrian.)
No wonder this city is on the extreme downhill slide, you people don't give a cr@p.
Get over it! Go around the guy and get on with your life, how hard is that to figure out?

And like some people stated farmers even urban/suburban farmers use riding lawn mowers to keep down weeds growing around the edges of their fields. My uncle does exactly that. What do you think they are going to start up a big John Deere (or any full size equipment) as opposed to a JD "family" mower? Here's a clue, the biggest lawn mower JD has is 25.4hp the smallest farm tractor JD has is 200hp, do the math Einstein.
No I do not give a crap

Florissant, MO

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
You people are dense. RIDING LAWNMOWER
Not a farm tractor, a run of the mill, green LAWNMOWER.(Wheelchair guy should be following same rules as a pedestrian.)
No wonder this city is on the extreme downhill slide, you people don't give a cr@p.
about petty little things that might happen to someone once or twice.
As for motorized wheel chairs, look up the law bright guy. The reason people who have them use the street (which is legal) is because so many sidewalks are not in good repair and the person cannot drive over the curb when there is no handicapped access.
And once again..so what? It takes a couple of minutes out of someone's day to slow down until you can pass them. I seriously doubt you are so important that you cannot spare a little time to behave like a caring person.
On the other hand, maybe you are just one of those people that get off on bitching about every little thing.
flo daddy

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 26, 2013
the question i have is did this john dear have 20's?
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 26, 2013
There are dozens of folks on those motorized wheelchairs running around the central west end--we just got a new rehab hospital. I applaud their desire to get out and about.

Some of those machines are actually quite fast and almost pull a wheelie when they take off.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#15 Jun 26, 2013
i wish he would ride it over here and cut my worthless ass neighbors yard. really people, we got black thugs breaking into cars all over the city and climbing though windows to steal your shit and this guy is worried that someone is trying to cut their grass. sounds like this guy could use a cocktail or two.
joe billy bob

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Jun 27, 2013
hardhead wrote:
i wish he would ride it over here and cut my worthless ass neighbors yard. really people, we got black thugs breaking into cars all over the city and climbing though windows to steal your shit and this guy is worried that someone is trying to cut their grass. sounds like this guy could use a cocktail or two.
why does a dog pecker gnat city slicker like you always have to ruin a funny john deere story with your crap about negr@s? that negr@ line youre usin is about as stale as your mommas soiled undergarments and hasnt got a 4uckin thing to do with lawn tractors. but an a$$ like you sure finds a way.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#17 Jun 27, 2013
joe billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>why does a dog pecker gnat city slicker like you always have to ruin a funny john deere story with your crap about negr@s? that negr@ line youre usin is about as stale as your mommas soiled undergarments and hasnt got a 4uckin thing to do with lawn tractors. but an a$$ like you sure finds a way.
hey you one tooth wonder, why don't you stay up there in hillbilly heaven and mind your own bizz? i would like to send you some negros for new neighbors and see if you like the filth and crime they bring in with them.oh, that's right you're neighbors are meth cookers, should get along fine with the crack heads. try and keep it down until aleast noon till they get up and get a 40 oz'er or two in them will you? got room for some junk cars and mattress's.you got any check cashing joints up there? you will need them. they like fried chicken too, so watch the hen house. they multiple like cockroach, so it won't be long and you will be infested with them and then you will be talking out the other side of your mouth shithead.
I dont know if the guy

Florissant, MO

#18 Jun 27, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> hey you one tooth wonder, why don't you stay up there in hillbilly heaven and mind your own bizz? i would like to send you some negros for new neighbors and see if you like the filth and crime they bring in with them.oh, that's right you're neighbors are meth cookers, should get along fine with the crack heads. try and keep it down until aleast noon till they get up and get a 40 oz'er or two in them will you? got room for some junk cars and mattress's.you got any check cashing joints up there? you will need them. they like fried chicken too, so watch the hen house. they multiple like cockroach, so it won't be long and you will be infested with them and then you will be talking out the other side of your mouth shithead.
or gal lives there but I like the little town myself. And they do have black people who live there. There might be a few houses in need of work but for the most part it is a small, peaceful, clean community. I think you might have it mixed up with some of the bad places in Jeff County which is not where Old Monroe is located.
And not all places in STCC or Jefferson County are like you describe just like Florissant isn't as crime ridden and trashy as you try to make it seem.
You can be as big a racist as you please, that is your right. But, it would be nice if you would stick to facts instead of making it sound like every person who is not white (or who disagrees with you) is trash and/or a criminal and you are without fault.
FYI, I happen to like fried chicken as well as OM and Lincoln County so I guess you should add me to your hate list.
Tractor Pull Man

Winfield, MO

#19 Jun 27, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> hey you one tooth wonder, why don't you stay up there in hillbilly heaven and mind your own bizz? i would like to send you some negros for new neighbors and see if you like the filth and crime they bring in with them.oh, that's right you're neighbors are meth cookers, should get along fine with the crack heads. try and keep it down until aleast noon till they get up and get a 40 oz'er or two in them will you? got room for some junk cars and mattress's.you got any check cashing joints up there? you will need them. they like fried chicken too, so watch the hen house. they multiple like cockroach, so it won't be long and you will be infested with them and then you will be talking out the other side of your mouth shithead.
Looks like old dickhead is still up to his usual racist obnoxiousness. Hey worm, why don't you carry your sorry little slimy a$$ out this way and talk some of your shit? I got some black neighbors and as black as they are, they're way better people than your lame limp dick a$$ will ever be. Old Monro is right. You really are a dog pecker gnat.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#21 Jun 28, 2013
what a jackass!
chucle head

Florissant, MO

#22 Aug 27, 2013
Hey hardhead would love to see your street. so i could see all the tall grass. hell i will bring a cooler of beer BTW what kind of beer do you prefer ?. and see all this black stealing going on. dude have you ever thought about moving ? man i would if i were you. man im going to have budlight 12oz. dont worry i wont bring any 40s. would not want to offend anybody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 13 min Hingle McCringleb... 2,482
Keith English is NOT a Democrat 1 hr An older resident 14
Blaming the Poor 1 hr superwilly 6
"Selma" - Start talking and thinking 2 hr Real Worlder 16
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... 3 hr General Robert E Lee 37
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 3 hr barefoot2626 2,444
Vote for Next Florissant Mayor 11 hr Stepper 4
Overland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?