"High-Crime" Areas in Florissant
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#489 May 26, 2014
you know they don't want your black ass anywhere in St.Charles county. i hope you get out before their property values plummet. you know that's exactly what all you neighbors are thinking. i bet there was even some homes go up for sale right after they seen you negro ass move in. you people don't get it ,no one wants to live around the blacks because of the way they conduct themselves.
you are a coward

Chicago, IL

#490 May 27, 2014
you are a hateful, gutless, coward.
hardhead a coward

Chicago, IL

#491 May 27, 2014
hardhead wrote:
you know they don't want your black ass anywhere in St.Charles county. i hope you get out before their property values plummet. you know that's exactly what all you neighbors are thinking. i bet there was even some homes go up for sale right after they seen you negro ass move in. you people don't get it ,no one wants to live around the blacks because of the way they conduct themselves.
you are a coward, a gutless, weak and fear filled coward.
RvrNdVegas3

Maryland Heights, MO

#492 May 27, 2014
Yeah you think the white people around here are sick of it? The people in St. Chuck were so revolted that they picked up and moved!
black in st chas co

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#493 May 27, 2014
hardhead wrote:
you are so full of racist bullshit, we can smell you all the way out here on the farm!!! bring some of that manure out here so we can use it in the fields. from what i hear, north county racist manure is some of the best in the midwest.
RvrNdVegas3

Maryland Heights, MO

#494 May 27, 2014
black in st chas co wrote:
<quoted text>you are so full of racist bullshit, we can smell you all the way out here on the farm!!! bring some of that manure out here so we can use it in the fields. from what i hear, north county racist manure is some of the best in the midwest.
I love how country folk say they're not racist but they don't live near any black people.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#495 May 27, 2014
think what ever you want,but you know every statement i've made is true. sure wish i would have picked my own cotton.
Resident since 1950

Florissant, MO

#496 May 27, 2014
hardhead wrote:
think what ever you want,but you know every statement i've made is true. sure wish i would have picked my own cotton.
WRONG! Every statement that you make is rooted in your obvious hatred and bias against black people. You are a detestable bigot and clown. You're a disgusting racist and as somebody pointed out in an earlier post, you're also a coward and a punk.
black in st chas co

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#497 May 27, 2014
RvrNdVegas3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how country folk say they're not racist but they don't live near any black people.
you're as full of bullshit as your idiot racist friend. i'm a black farmer you big dummy. between you and him, you all could fill up a couple tandem dump trucks full of the manure you spread in this place. on the bright side, looks like some of your other neighbors have figure you two racist losers out.
rev

Maryland Heights, MO

#498 May 28, 2014
black in st chas co wrote:
<quoted text>you're as full of bullshit as your idiot racist friend. i'm a black farmer you big dummy. between you and him, you all could fill up a couple tandem dump trucks full of the manure you spread in this place. on the bright side, looks like some of your other neighbors have figure you two racist losers out.
You sir, are not a black farmer. YOU are full of shit.
Can we be truthful

United States

#499 Sep 9, 2014
Truth is, as the population demographics of FLO have swung to mostly Black or 51% and greater, so has the incidents of theft, robbery, burglary, etc. The influx of Black families is great. But what has happened elsewhere in the North County area we have seen in the last 20 years will also encompass FLO and Hazelwood. What follows the Black migration from city to county is best seen in Jennings, Spanish Lake, Dellwood, Ferguson, St, John, and countless others. Call me racist whatever, but this is truth. BTW Monday SEP 9 near North Technical High School on Derhake was a shooting around 3:30 pm. This is what follows the good law abiding black families everywhere they migrate to, and is not their fault. I can't explain it nor understand it. But destruction is what is left in the wake of the migration and shift. Again, call me racist or whatever but look at the path leading out of north St. Louis City and what has become of those communities. It is already in ST, Charles with last month shooting at a black family reunion being held in Blanchette park.
great falls rocks

Saint Peters, MO

#500 Sep 9, 2014
Can we be truthful wrote:
Truth is, as the population demographics of FLO have swung to mostly Black or 51% and greater, so has the incidents of theft, robbery, burglary, etc. The influx of Black families is great. But what has happened elsewhere in the North County area we have seen in the last 20 years will also encompass FLO and Hazelwood. What follows the Black migration from city to county is best seen in Jennings, Spanish Lake, Dellwood, Ferguson, St, John, and countless others. Call me racist whatever, but this is truth. BTW Monday SEP 9 near North Technical High School on Derhake was a shooting around 3:30 pm. This is what follows the good law abiding black families everywhere they migrate to, and is not their fault. I can't explain it nor understand it. But destruction is what is left in the wake of the migration and shift. Again, call me racist or whatever but look at the path leading out of north St. Louis City and what has become of those communities. It is already in ST, Charles with last month shooting at a black family reunion being held in Blanchette park.
So move to Montana. Problem solved.
Cometstorm

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#501 Sep 9, 2014
Can we be truthful wrote:
Well stated, and without bigoted emotion, just stating what is.

I'm SO glad I'm in my 60's. Had the good live in Florissant for decades. but was lucky to escape in 1991.

Yeah, after I'm gone, let the O'bama, Reid, Holder, Biden, Polosi lovers wallow in their filth brought on by the lesser informed. White and black voters alike.

As General Patton said shortly before his death: "Thank God I won't be around to see it..,
Grew up There

Barnhart, MO

#502 May 26, 2015
Wedgewood subdivision was built in the mid 1960's. It was a great place to live back then. Very little crime back then. My parents sold their house in the early 1990's because by that time there was a lot of problems with the HUD housing occupants. It took over a year for the house to sell. They actually waited late to sell their house, as the area was going down hill in the 1980's. Many neighbors sold out before they did. None of the original owners on our street are still there. Granted, many are dead or elderly by now. My parents left because of the blacks and increase in crime in the area. I spent a lot of time at Sunswept apartments, people I knew at the time. There were no problems with crime back then.
We had no fear of walking home in the dark or camping out in the back yard. We walked to school though the 9th grade. I walked home in the dark many nights after participating in after school activities, never worrying about perverts or thieves. We spent many a day playing in the woods and Cold Water Creek in Wedgewood Park with no parent around. Didn't have to, because nothing bad ever happened. It was a different time, not as many drugs & weirdos around. Now I hear of a lot of people who grew up in the area with many different types of cancers due to dumping toxins in Cold Water Creek. My father had a rare form of appendix cancer, mother with cancer in the abdomen.
One of my brothers died from mesothialoma. I know the spelling is wrong, but you get the idea. We're waiting for the rest of us to come down with some kind of cancer. I guess the real danger was the creek.
Marcus Welby

Chesterfield, MO

#503 May 26, 2015
Grew up There wrote:
Wedgewood subdivision was built in the mid 1960's. It was a great place to live back then. Very little crime back then. My parents sold their house in the early 1990's because by that time there was a lot of problems with the HUD housing occupants. It took over a year for the house to sell. They actually waited late to sell their house, as the area was going down hill in the 1980's. Many neighbors sold out before they did. None of the original owners on our street are still there. Granted, many are dead or elderly by now. My parents left because of the blacks and increase in crime in the area. I spent a lot of time at Sunswept apartments, people I knew at the time. There were no problems with crime back then.
We had no fear of walking home in the dark or camping out in the back yard. We walked to school though the 9th grade. I walked home in the dark many nights after participating in after school activities, never worrying about perverts or thieves. We spent many a day playing in the woods and Cold Water Creek in Wedgewood Park with no parent around. Didn't have to, because nothing bad ever happened. It was a different time, not as many drugs & weirdos around. Now I hear of a lot of people who grew up in the area with many different types of cancers due to dumping toxins in Cold Water Creek. My father had a rare form of appendix cancer, mother with cancer in the abdomen.
One of my brothers died from mesothialoma. I know the spelling is wrong, but you get the idea. We're waiting for the rest of us to come down with some kind of cancer. I guess the real danger was the creek.
I believe most or all of the toxins that leached into Coldwater Creek came from the dumping grounds next to the airport. The creek you were playing in should have been a feeder to the main creek and well upstream from any toxic waste. Not saying the water you played in was pure but I doubt there is a connection.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#504 May 26, 2015
Marcus Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe most or all of the toxins that leached into Coldwater Creek came from the dumping grounds next to the airport. The creek you were playing in should have been a feeder to the main creek and well upstream from any toxic waste. Not saying the water you played in was pure but I doubt there is a connection.
Disagree MW, main CWC goes right behind WW along their park, crosses Lindbergh at the driving range. Ground zero so to speak. Have no idea whether the cancer clusters are real or have anything to do with CWC.
Marcus Welby

Chesterfield, MO

#505 May 26, 2015
TTU wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree MW, main CWC goes right behind WW along their park, crosses Lindbergh at the driving range. Ground zero so to speak. Have no idea whether the cancer clusters are real or have anything to do with CWC.
You're right. I stand corrected. I was thinking of the feeder creeks near Wedgewood Green, just north of Hazelwood Central.
CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#506 May 28, 2015
In the vernacular of the "Kneeger", the crime in Flossant be's air wur. And day learns to talk dat way fum da time da baby momma squirt dem out.
drayvontay

Florissant, MO

#507 May 28, 2015
CSM1 wrote:
In the vernacular of the "Kneeger", the crime in Flossant be's air wur. And day learns to talk dat way fum da time da baby momma squirt dem out.
yeah homie, your momma shud have got herselfs an aborshun fore she ruint the world wif your sorry azzz. racist scum that you is.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#508 May 28, 2015
truth is anywhere there are negroes , there is going to be big giant leaps in crime. it's a fact !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drive by tonight 1 hr Boss Taco 9
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. (Jan '16) 4 hr CSM1 119
Obama's Immigration Plan (Nov '14) Sun Marcus Welby 17
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) Sat exposing florissant 209
School Board Sat Boss Taco 38
Are you sick of the racist posts? Sat hardhead 3
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... Aug 26 go f youself 13

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance