"High-Crime" Areas in Florissant
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#467 Feb 8, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Are you really that stupid? I'm about as white as they get. You're baseless accusations hold no weight. You're a child...go do your homework so you don't end up a deadbeat. You're fooling no one..no adult talks (types) like you do. This is exactly why parents need to incorporate spankings again.
You're as BLACK as the ACE of SPADES! Thanks for playing!
hardhead

United States

#469 Feb 8, 2013
it's the weekend! the tribesmen will be out, watch your backs!
OMG

Florissant, MO

#470 Feb 8, 2013
and people wonder why this board has zero credibility.
hardhead

United States

#471 Feb 9, 2013
they are wanting to turn the parking lot lights off at jamestown mall, the blacks will have a hay day with this. you won't be able to go anywhere near there after dark without getting a gun stuck in your ribs. the stores might as well just close now.
Wow

High Ridge, MO

#472 Feb 10, 2013
Nikki McMillan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I am a bit confused if you are addressing me or someone else. If it is I you are referring to, I am certain I have never done such a thing nor would I. If your post is not intended for me then I apologize for "butting in".
As far as a poster commenting about wishing something would happen to anyone on this or any forum, that obviously is uncalled for. However it has no affect on me or my opinions/feelings. I consider it just another way that some persons act out. Those posts I choose not to respond to just as I do the obscene, hate filled ones.
What bothers me is why we all cannot simply state our positions and leave it at that. And if one chooses to respond to a post why not do it with facts and meaningful comments? Why continue inflammatory dialogue which is obviously meant to keep hostility active and take attention off the real issues?
I do not mean to sound like I am preaching and certainly not above anyone else, but I cannot understand why anyone wants to lower their own character in such a way.
I'll bet you smell like a bum's nutsack!
white pride worldwide

High Ridge, MO

#473 Feb 10, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Are you really that stupid? I'm about as white as they get. You're baseless accusations hold no weight. You're a child...go do your homework so you don't end up a deadbeat. You're fooling no one..no adult talks (types) like you do. This is exactly why parents need to incorporate spankings again.
Keep your sick fantasys to yourself fcktard!
Looks like

Florissant, MO

#474 Feb 11, 2013
white pride worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your sick fantasys to yourself fcktard!
there's another IT crawling out of the sewer. Guess it isn't just Tex-Ass where brothers and sisters inbreed following the examples set by their ancestors.
hardhead

United States

#476 Feb 11, 2013
several groups of three black males looking into house's and cars in florissant today at about 1:20 PM also stated that they had look out in cars. maybe there are gang groups working the area? keep your eyes open and call the cops if you see anything.
JGB

Florissant, MO

#477 May 22, 2014
Olduhfguy wrote:
Things certainly have changed since I moved out of Florissant (Patterson/Humes area) in 1998. At that time we thought nothing about walking through St Ferdinand Park - doesn't sound like a very good idea now.

St Ferdinand Park is still safe. I bring my kids there all of the time. I live near Pirrone's and haven't really seen much crime. My neighbors house was broken into but the thief was caught and he's in jail. I still feel safe in Florissant, although I wouldn't wan't to live near Gunswept... I mean Sunswept. I work next to there and the low-lifes that live there are the main source of crime in that area.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#478 May 23, 2014
anywhere there are blacks, there is crime!
headhard

Saint Louis, MO

#479 May 23, 2014
Black people are not the only people that commit crimes.
RvrNdVegas

Maryland Heights, MO

#480 May 23, 2014
That's right! Other races commit (5%) crimes too!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#481 May 23, 2014
headhard wrote:
Black people are not the only people that commit crimes.
the blacks commit most of the crimes, just check out how many are locked up or should be.
disclaimer

Saint Louis, MO

#482 May 24, 2014
DISCLAIMER: hardhead does not speak for the majority of Florissant. The bigoted, racist, backwards and small-minded views do not account for everyone's peaceful and tolerant point of views in the great town of Florissant. The miserably ignorant comments should not be taken seriously.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#483 May 24, 2014
TOLERANT! why would anyone be tolerant of what the blacks have done to this once quite, clean nice city? the negro's are ruining this city, trashed house's,junk cars and filthy junk sitting along side homes. loud thumping music non stop coming from their cars and now they are bringing more and more shooting and crimes to the city. you can be tolerant if you want, but i will not stand for their stupid shit. you better wake up and look around before they run over you.
Shaytala

O Fallon, MO

#484 May 24, 2014
hardhead wrote:
TOLERANT! why would anyone be tolerant of what the blacks have done to this once quite, clean nice city? the negro's are ruining this city, trashed house's,junk cars and filthy junk sitting along side homes. loud thumping music non stop coming from their cars and now they are bringing more and more shooting and crimes to the city. you can be tolerant if you want, but i will not stand for their stupid shit. you better wake up and look around before they run over you.
And what are YOU going to do to change it you idiot? You're not going to do shit about it except come in here and whine rant and moan like the no good piece of racist bigoted KKK dung that you are. You're a sick racist moron that will get his comeuppance some day. Your own neighbors are embarrassed by your lame @ss.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#485 May 25, 2014
looks like we already ran your dumb black ass to st. pete
Shaytala

O Fallon, MO

#486 May 25, 2014
hardhead wrote:
looks like we already ran your dumb black ass to st. pete
Stay put you sick twisted racist honkie. The white people living around us have more decency and sense than you'll ever hope to have. They also got more money and a far better house. You're a pathetic racist piece of shit. You deserve every chicken bone and water melon rind from north city to be thrown in your yard by your favorite type of people. Its probably a trash dump anyway. Hoosier bigots like you usually live in shit conditions. Get f--ked racist.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#487 May 25, 2014
Shaytala wrote:
<quoted text>Stay put you sick twisted racist honkie. The white people living around us have more decency and sense than you'll ever hope to have. They also got more money and a far better house. You're a pathetic racist piece of shit. You deserve every chicken bone and water melon rind from north city to be thrown in your yard by your favorite type of people. Its probably a trash dump anyway. Hoosier bigots like you usually live in shit conditions. Get f--ked racist.
the white people living around you're blackass hate you! you know they moved there to get away from negro's like you. wouldn't you just love to hear what they say behind your back? that's the LAST thing they wanted to see was a black person move into their neighborhood. jokes on you!
Shaytala

O Fallon, MO

#488 May 25, 2014
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> the white people living around you're blackass hate you! you know they moved there to get away from negro's like you. wouldn't you just love to hear what they say behind your back? that's the LAST thing they wanted to see was a black person move into their neighborhood. jokes on you!
Get f--ked racist. Hope you choke on a chicken bone. The world would be better off without racist a holes like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florissant or O'Fallon? 2 hr ON the OTHER hand 9
special delivery 2 hr CSM1 5
the secret shadow government 15 hr CSM1 22
Tall Grass in Florissant Sat Masa 12
curbs falling apart Sat White Chick 5
News Movie review: 'I am Not Your Negro' an essentia... Sat guest 4
News St. Louis Gears Up For 10,000 Men Community Event Sat Eyz 5

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance