"High-Crime" Areas in Florissant
Super Sluth

Irving, TX

#417 Feb 4, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any errors in his or her posts but yours on the other hand are just plain weird.
You rant and rave about blacks in a place where you don't even live. You criticize a poster for pointing out you errors and then you do the same. You are obviously anti black but you use phrases such as "my friend". Could add a few dozen more, but like someone said...your kind just 'ain't worth the effort".
The reason you cannot and I repeat for the poster with the learning disability, is because you my friend have that of a sixth grade reading level. Please follow along , I will demonstrate and lead with an example, If the vocabulary becomes to difficult for you to comprehend please stop me at any time and I will slow it down for you. " I don't see any errors in his or her posts but, "missing comma" your's "apostrophe" on the other hand are just plain weird."
" You criticize a poster for pointing out "should be :YOUR" errors and then you do the same. I don't have the time or inclination to point out the rest , these are just the obvious . Thanks for playing. Glad I could be of service today to the less privileged.
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#418 Feb 4, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any errors in his or her posts but yours on the other hand are just plain weird.
You rant and rave about blacks in a place where you don't even live. You criticize a poster for pointing out you errors and then you do the same. You are obviously anti black but you use phrases such as "my friend". Could add a few dozen more, but like someone said...your kind just 'ain't worth the effort".
Just for the record I am not "ANTI" anything except for "ANTI" illiterate whom refuse to get a job and lay around all day with their legs in the air waiting to make another illegitimate baby, so they can obtain more entitlements while the working population pays for their ghetto lifestyle. If this is what you consider the definition of being "BLACK" then yes , I guess I am!
what

Florissant, MO

#419 Feb 4, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know shit. I'm not a toxic waste clean up technician by any standards. There's nothing to do to help a community that can't be helped. The ghetto isn't leaving, in case you haven't noticed...they're still coming. It takes time to relocate, put the house up find a buyer etc.. The "we'd be better w/o you get out" comments are retarded. Because the fact is...You'd be better off too....But the facts will speak clearly when my Geiger counter arrives. I can deal with the blacks...but having survived cancer...I'm not willing to risk my health. Even if that means losing money on a house sale.
You mean you're still here you sarcastic pecker-wood. What are you going to do with a Geiger counter dimwit, its a polluted creek. By the way we would be better off with out you. Be on your way.
what

Florissant, MO

#421 Feb 4, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Well I guess your a nuclear physicist? Do you even know what a Geiger counter does? Do you understand that this stuff can move with ground water during heavy rains? I can tell you're about as bright as a sack of wet hammers with a cock-knuckle response like that. We're working as fast as we can to get away from you trust me. You and yours will ruin this place like you did every other.
Well you better run fast dimwit. If you didn't live in such a crap house you wouldn't have such a tough time. They really saw you coming when you bought that one.
Good Grief

Florissant, MO

#422 Feb 5, 2013
MastaBlasta wrote:
<quoted text> Just for the record I am not "ANTI" anything except for "ANTI" illiterate whom refuse to get a job and lay around all day with their legs in the air waiting to make another illegitimate baby, so they can obtain more entitlements while the working population pays for their ghetto lifestyle. If this is what you consider the definition of being "BLACK" then yes , I guess I am!
That other guy or gal is right your posts make absolutely no sense. Since grammar is such a big deal to you which language uses phrases such as "Anti illiterate whom"....? And your last sentence is just plain dumb! As it indicates that you are one of those people who do the things you site. Before making anymore what you no doubt consider brilliant postings you need to learn as the person said the meaning of content/syntax. That way you may at least seem a little learned. And before you go ape**** and start using polysyllabic words that do not apply-- "learned is used here as an adjective, and anymore as an adverb.
A question

Florissant, MO

#423 Feb 5, 2013
Why is the guy from Texas and most of the rest of you afraid to use your real names?
I see a couple of ladies and a couple of men making posts where they actually admit to who they are. That makes me believe what they have to say is worth noting. If you are too cowardly to say who you are, then your opinion isn't worth much that's for sure.
FYI, I actually think the Texas poster is a female. If it is some guy using words like violated, vilified, catastrophic and such he has to have a great big "W" on his forehead for WUSS!
Only females (or wannabe females)indulge in that sort of melodrama.

Brian Mulcahey
Nikki McMillan

Florissant, MO

#424 Feb 5, 2013
A question wrote:
Why is the guy from Texas and most of the rest of you afraid to use your real names?
I see a couple of ladies and a couple of men making posts where they actually admit to who they are. That makes me believe what they have to say is worth noting. If you are too cowardly to say who you are, then your opinion isn't worth much that's for sure.
FYI, I actually think the Texas poster is a female. If it is some guy using words like violated, vilified, catastrophic and such he has to have a great big "W" on his forehead for WUSS!
Brian Mulcahey
Being a female I find some of your comments objectionable but you are entitled to your opinion regardless of what anyone thinks.

If I am going to state my views I feel I can only do that honestly by using my real name. Perhaps some don't feel comfortable doing that but they still have a right to say what they want without being accused of cowardice or whatever the term chosen.
hardhead

United States

#425 Feb 5, 2013
A question wrote:
Brian Mulcahey
because if you used your real name the blacks could find out where you live and beat your kids and rape your women, they would be chucking rocks at your windows. what's wrong with the words they are useing. gotta use your head and keep the blacks at arms length away.
So True

High Ridge, MO

#429 Feb 5, 2013
Super Sluth wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend are from FLORISSANT, continue to correspond in incoherent lunacy, and make frequent catastrophic gramatical errors. This combined with your sixth grade reading level places you almost 99.599% in the "I MUST BE BLACK" category. sorry thanks for playing...
This is freaking hilarious!
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#430 Feb 6, 2013
A question wrote:
Brian Mulcahey
Isn't your real name more like "Tyrone" of perhaps "kunta"??? Just for the sake of argument lets go with SAMBO. Now listen up SAMBO, Everyone on here knows your a BLACK, So stop pretending you have a white mans name. We know it's not Bill, Mack, or buddy. If your a real stand up kneeegroid then leave your street address, cell phone number, Baby momma's address, etc. Then we know where to send the police for the next episode of cops. Now I suggest you put down the crack pipe , draw the curtains and go check the mailbox. We don't want you to miss your monthly EBT check. oh, and one more thing , yell up the stairs and tell momma I said Hi! We know your making her proud.
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#431 Feb 6, 2013
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
That other guy or gal is right your posts make absolutely no sense. Since grammar is such a big deal to you which language uses phrases such as "Anti illiterate whom"....? And your last sentence is just plain dumb! As it indicates that you are one of those people who do the things you site. Before making anymore what you no doubt consider brilliant postings you need to learn as the person said the meaning of content/syntax. That way you may at least seem a little learned. And before you go ape**** and start using polysyllabic words that do not apply-- "learned is used here as an adjective, and anymore as an adverb.
What other "GUY" yeah right.....Even though you have multiple personalities you only have one Ip address which means you are the one making these ridiculous posts. Try re-reading some of your own idiotic ramblings , maybe if you actually crack a book once in awhile instead of Halo all day in your mom's basement, you might be able to carry on an intelligent conversation. Btw , I'm not intimidated in the least by little wannabe gang bangers. "Grow a Pair" !
Obvious

Florissant, MO

#432 Feb 6, 2013
MastaBlasta wrote:
<quoted text>What other "GUY" yeah right.....Even though you have multiple personalities you only have one Ip address which means you are the one making these ridiculous posts. Try re-reading some of your own idiotic ramblings , maybe if you actually crack a book once in awhile instead of Halo all day in your mom's basement, you might be able to carry on an intelligent conversation. Btw , I'm not intimidated in the least by little wannabe gang bangers. "Grow a Pair" !
Of course you are the same person. You yammer about someone else not being who they claim they are and then you try to make it seem you aren't the one making all the posts from Texas.

So before you start vilifying (a word you seem to enjoy) look at your own posts. It is very easy to tell who you are no matter what handle you use. Even if the posts didn't have the same location it is obvious. So take your own childish advice and "grow a pair". Either you are a woman or like the guy said you wanna be one.

I think you probably post on R&R too. Same old tiresome comments "mom's basement" etc. Poor little fellow/girl too scared to admit the truth. Pitiful, pitiful!
Nikki McMillan

Florissant, MO

#433 Feb 6, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> because if you used your real name the blacks could find out where you live and beat your kids and rape your women, they would be chucking rocks at your windows. what's wrong with the words they are useing. gotta use your head and keep the blacks at arms length away.
You have established your feelings many times over. But, I am not in the least worried about any ot the things you state. Neither am I going to sell my home no matter what price I might get and run away.

I did way too much of that years ago and it caught up with me in the actions of my children. After seeing me make excuses and play "toady" to my spouse, my in-laws even my employer they began following the same pattern. If they received a bad grade it wasn't their fault it was because the teacher didn't like them. If the trash wasn't picked up they blamed it on the company rather than admit they didn't put the cans out. If the dogs didn't get water they claimed it was someone else's responsibility, and on and on.
That's when I realized what I was doing, setting my kids up to by complainers and excuse makers for every thing in their lives that didn't go quite right.

I respect others right to feel, say and in some instances do (I never condone physical violence. And I would say if I were so afraid that I thought the type of things were going to happen that have been mentioned here, I would, no matter the cost move. Why live day to day being frightened of anything? It makes no sense.

For the people who cannot offer solutions rather than threats, denigrating remarks or "predictions of doom' my only response is...why? What sort of life could one possible have conjuring up such hate and spending so much time expressing that hate? It cannot be good for a person mentally or physically and is completely futile.
wow

Springfield, MO

#434 Feb 6, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are the same person. You yammer about someone else not being who they claim they are and then you try to make it seem you aren't the one making all the posts from Texas.
So before you start vilifying (a word you seem to enjoy) look at your own posts. It is very easy to tell who you are no matter what handle you use. Even if the posts didn't have the same location it is obvious. So take your own childish advice and "grow a pair". Either you are a woman or like the guy said you wanna be one.
I think you probably post on R&R too. Same old tiresome comments "mom's basement" etc. Poor little fellow/girl too scared to admit the truth. Pitiful, pitiful!
Who are you to call out anyone? You are such a hypocritical dbag , in one post you belittle the guy for his/her vocabulary in the very next post you try to imitate the exact same vocabulary. "incorrectly" I might add, I'm pretty sure the poster really hit home with his posts that's why you are so distraught. Try to remember this is a public forum, so when someone hurts your feelings , try not to make such a public display of emotion, that only encourages this type of behavior. You sound like someone who loves to play the victim and my guess is you were bullied on a daily basis in school, maybe even abused. I truly feel sorry for you, it must be hell inside your head.
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#435 Feb 6, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> because if you used your real name the blacks could find out where you live and beat your kids and rape your women, they would be chucking rocks at your windows. what's wrong with the words they are useing. gotta use your head and keep the blacks at arms length away.
You couldn't be more right on this. Anyone with a clue would never post their true identity on the internet. This isn't just because one is worried about harm being brought to themselves or family but, also because of Identity theft. I'm sure the poster who claims to be Bill, mack , or buddy really believes everyone is fooled. We all know better , please give us more credit than that. Of course, when you are dealing with the simplistic mind of a criminal they always beleive they can out smart everyone else. I'm sure at least 50% of his family are either behind bars or have been there probably waiting to return home.
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#436 Feb 6, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .....To funny, the thing that cracks me up the most about this whole charade is the fact you keep coming back for the constant abuse...We all know your a KAFFIR and yet you enjoy the continual flogging! It's ironic because you see your great , great , great , grandfather KUNTA use to get the same treatment. Who knows maybe he enjoyed as well??????? Thanks for the laughs!
Thomas

Florissant, MO

#437 Feb 6, 2013
Nikki McMillan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have established your feelings many times over. But, I am not in the least worried about any ot the things you state. Neither am I going to sell my home no matter what price I might get and run away.
I did way too much of that years ago and it caught up with me in the actions of my children. After seeing me make excuses and play "toady" to my spouse, my in-laws even my employer they began following the same pattern. If they received a bad grade it wasn't their fault it was because the teacher didn't like them. If the trash wasn't picked up they blamed it on the company rather than admit they didn't put the cans out. If the dogs didn't get water they claimed it was someone else's responsibility, and on and on.
That's when I realized what I was doing, setting my kids up to by complainers and excuse makers for every thing in their lives that didn't go quite right.
I respect others right to feel, say and in some instances do (I never condone physical violence. And I would say if I were so afraid that I thought the type of things were going to happen that have been mentioned here, I would, no matter the cost move. Why live day to day being frightened of anything? It makes no sense.
For the people who cannot offer solutions rather than threats, denigrating remarks or "predictions of doom' my only response is...why? What sort of life could one possible have conjuring up such hate and spending so much time expressing that hate? It cannot be good for a person mentally or physically and is completely futile.
I agree! I haven't posted on here since the "Rev" and I had our little spats, but I understand why you are not afraid of speaking up, speaking the truth. You've probably done what I did/do when it comes to identity issues and that's why you aren't concerned.

As far as indentity theft..really? So you got a name and it is pretty much generic just as mine is. You need a lot of other stuff just one small detail for example a SSN. Man if there are people more paranoid than the ones here I don't know where they could be. Or maybe they are into identity theft and what have you? The guy from Texas for example, what if he is a black guy with friends here? He'll say he isn't, but so what?

One thing is for sure "Nikki" if any of those things happened to you that "Hardhead" suggested, he and the rest of his followers would have their day made. You can betcha they would have a grand ol' time if they somehow found out you were sexually assaulted and/or robbed and/or shot and/or even killed. That way they could get on here and say "I told you so".

Not trying to scare you, just stating a fact. And BTW, I did a search and there are hundreds of Nikki McMillans and if you put in Florissant you get the forum here. So that's why I am pretty sure you use the same method I do. Good Idea!
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#438 Feb 6, 2013
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I haven't posted on here since the "Rev" and I had our little spats, but I understand why you are not afraid of speaking up, speaking the truth. You've probably done what I did/do when it comes to identity issues and that's why you aren't concerned.
As far as indentity theft..really? So you got a name and it is pretty much generic just as mine is. You need a lot of other stuff just one small detail for example a SSN. Man if there are people more paranoid than the ones here I don't know where they could be. Or maybe they are into identity theft and what have you? The guy from Texas for example, what if he is a black guy with friends here? He'll say he isn't, but so what?
One thing is for sure "Nikki" if any of those things happened to you that "Hardhead" suggested, he and the rest of his followers would have their day made. You can betcha they would have a grand ol' time if they somehow found out you were sexually assaulted and/or robbed and/or shot and/or even killed. That way they could get on here and say "I told you so".
Not trying to scare you, just stating a fact. And BTW, I did a search and there are hundreds of Nikki McMillans and if you put in Florissant you get the forum here. So that's why I am pretty sure you use the same method I do. Good Idea!
Thanks for proving my point STALKER! Leave this woman alone and stop trying to find her identity on the internet you FREAK! It's bad enough you cop to stalking but, to threaten her with violence and abuse. You are a sick , sick, little man! I just hope the authorities get to you before you get your next victim. I would suggest you cease and desist from incriminating yourself any further. I don't know about anyone else on here but, I feel you comments need to be reported to the authorities.
Betcha

Florissant, MO

#439 Feb 6, 2013
hardhead wrote:
you'd just love to see that happen to the lady on here or anyone on here that doesn't agree with you. Betcha you would jump for joy if you heard one of them or me got killed or one of our kids did.

Well, keep wishing you never know you might get to stand up and cheer about it one of these days.
MastaBlasta

Irving, TX

#440 Feb 6, 2013
It's one thing to make threatening remarks to someone who is 1400 miles away but, when you start in on someone who perhaps could be a neighbor that is just plain wrong! I believe your comments are border line criminal. You know who you are, You can change your name as many times as you like , when the police subpoena the internet records you IP address will identify you plain as day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water color 46 min Local 4
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 6 hr Afrikan American 6,502
When is Presidents' Day in 2017? 22 hr Marcus Welby 38
More rentals coming to Florissant Sat Taco of Totality 20
Behlmann Hazelwood School Board Sat Flo Res 21
Pit bulls Fri hardhead 56
Keith English (May '16) Feb 17 Gee Whiz 13

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages