United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

Almost every night there is shots at Stonebridge Apts!! Can someone help us people that live there and have decent jobs and have kids???? The gangs run a muck and don't care for the honest people that live in the apartment complex.
SMN48

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

is the re built house on dauphin finished btw?

Since: May 08

Saint Louis metro area

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

SMN48 wrote:
kids still climb the fence and walk the street. Nothin new. I was told there would be thorn bushes placed on the grassy side of the fence. still waiting for them
This is very interesting. I hadn't noticed kids climbing over it before, but I had wondered what would really stop them. There are no surveillance cameras or other means to monitor it.

You'll notice in my avatar picture, there is a girl standing off to the side of the photo (to the left). I thought it was odd for someone to be standing there! She was there as I drove up to the fence and shot the picture. Then as I backed up, she ran back up the hill toward the apartments.
Wonder what that was about ...

Since: May 08

Saint Louis metro area

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

It doesn't look like anyone has lived in 170 Coteau since Christmas.
SMN48

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

seems like kind of a waste of money to put cameras there, unless one of the people living there was generous enough to do so.

when they first put up the fence, some 6 year old tried to climb it, fell off and chiped her teeth. The irresponsible parents of this child was trying to find out who put it up. Florissant was denying it.

A year later, they extended the fence. It was better, but not fullproof. I think the idea of plants being placed there is a great idea.

That particular dead end was at one point heavy with wooded trees and brush. Particular church groups and the city cleaned it up over the years. That might have been nice, but the standards of child behavior have changed from that of 12-15 years ago. Kids that go to the apartments can easily access South Waterford, which is heavier in traffic and more surveyed.
Punisher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Judged:

Flo resident of Ward 7 wrote:
It doesn't look like anyone has lived in 170 Coteau since Christmas.
Trust me there are people living there. And alot of traffic. Just ask the neighbors.
central teacher

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2008

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me there are people living there. And alot of traffic. Just ask the neighbors.
So, who's name is on the lease/title? Hasn't anyone ever knocked on the door to be the welcome wagon?
taxpayer

Las Animas, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2008

Judged:

central teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who's name is on the lease/title? Hasn't anyone ever knocked on the door to be the welcome wagon?
Dwayne Russell,6720 Crest Ave,St.Louis,Mo
bookluver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2008

Judged:

Lots of traffic--hmmm. We all know what tends to go on when there is a lot of traffic around a particular house on the block.

I bet the owner is no where to be found, judging by the address given here, it is likely the person is renting the property,( and not monitoring what goes on there). Some people are only out to get a check, and dont' give a rats you-know-what about the neighborhood, just their monthy rent check from the rentor or Section 8.

Sounds like Section 8 at work again...

No offense to anyone, just a thought.
flowerlady

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Isn't there a way to keep a better eye on a house like this?
Channel 10 viewer

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

I happened to catch the Crime report on Channel 10 yesterday and they graphically plotted out crime statistics by Ward. It looked to me like Wards 7 & 8 accounted for over half the reported crimes.
So Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

Channel 10 viewer wrote:
I happened to catch the Crime report on Channel 10 yesterday and they graphically plotted out crime statistics by Ward. It looked to me like Wards 7 & 8 accounted for over half the reported crimes.
So what else is new?
Lowrey Sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

Its hard to pin point where the crime actually is when the mayor makes up his own statistics. According to him we have no crime or gang activity which anyone living in Florissant knows is a big fat lie. Use more of our money Lowery to eat at Hooters and dont tip the waitresses you cheep ass!

“also know as ratwinger”

Since: Aug 07

FLORISSANT MISSOURI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

when did the mayor and police chief start giving the crime report on TV?
saw them on channel 10
Ann on a moose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

ratwinger 63031 wrote:
when did the mayor and police chief start giving the crime report on TV?
saw them on channel 10
It must be childerns programing. The Jerry Mahoney and Knucklehead Show.
mappy daze

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to take the last 6 months of reports and plot them on a map to see if one area stand out more than another.
Check out the photos section for a map of crimes ytd this year.
Uhmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

mappy daze wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the photos section for a map of crimes ytd this year.
No photo found
Uhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Click up at the top of the page where it says "Photos." It will magically whisk you away to the Photos section where you'll find what they're talking about.
Coteau

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

The house on 170 Coteau is still occupied by the same people. Yes I too see drug deals out of there almost every day. The cops have been called there 100's of times with NO actions being taken. The lady that rents the house called the NAACP on our fine Mayor and now the police do nothing about this house at all. There is supposed to be 3 living there and at last count there is now 9 residents in the house. Kids still climb over the fence every day.The owner is not living there, he lives in the city. He rents it out and only checks on it when he gets his fines from the city of florissant for grass cutting or whatever. But that is our fine city for you. And the house on Dauphin is finished and someone is now living in it.
NAACP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Coteau wrote:
The house on 170 Coteau is still occupied by the same people. Yes I too see drug deals out of there almost every day. The cops have been called there 100's of times with NO actions being taken. The lady that rents the house called the NAACP on our fine Mayor and now the police do nothing about this house at all. There is supposed to be 3 living there and at last count there is now 9 residents in the house. Kids still climb over the fence every day.The owner is not living there, he lives in the city. He rents it out and only checks on it when he gets his fines from the city of florissant for grass cutting or whatever. But that is our fine city for you. And the house on Dauphin is finished and someone is now living in it.
Just spoke to someone in the NAACP St. Louis branch that would have knowledge of any previous cases. To her knowledge, no one has contacted them about from this property.
Someone is full of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Overland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Overland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••