Walmart at it again.
I have never shopped at

Florissant, MO

#168 Apr 12, 2013
PopTheBubble wrote:
And while I'm at it the single biggest LIE I hear Malanga tell over and over again is how Union dues fund PACS. BS BS BS and he knows it. Every union has a pac, yes. They are all funded through separate VOLUNTARY funds that we may choose to or not to contribute.
Why are there such a large number of politicians that belong to unions and /or are pro union.
Well for one we actually put the time in. We give our time and dollars to back people that will best protect ours and our families future.
We man phonebanks or knock on your door to have an intelligent conversation and educate people about our candidates. We VOLUNTEER our time to explain our candidates positions.
All I seem to get from the right wing tea baggers are mass-mailings and robocalls. They talk a good game but actually do little to support their people and really, most are simply incapable of explaining their candidates positions because they honestly don't have a clue what they are.
And when they do actually have a real person working the phones most of them are paid to do so. Guess everyone else is too busy either shopping for either a new foreign car or some camo at walmart
Walmart and had never planned to do so but after reading your hysterical, bigoted rant I'll have to get there asap. Thanks for the incentive.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#169 Apr 12, 2013
walmart is worried about profits, plane and simple.
PopTheBubble

Florissant, MO

#170 Apr 13, 2013
I have never shopped at wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart and had never planned to do so but after reading your hysterical, bigoted rant I'll have to get there asap. Thanks for the incentive.
By all means continue to help walmart propagate slavery, rapes and murders in and around their sweatshops. Why would you care if some 8 y/o malasian or bangladeshi girl works a sewing machine 18 hrs a day in a sweatshop to make a bra for you!
Whats it to you that 30% of the women in Juarez, MX in those factories have been raped AT LEAST ONCE!? Or the 1000's of missing women & mass graves of those women they continue to dig up after they've been sold, raped and murdered?
Oh but walmart doesn't own thoses factories, right? Nah, thay just build them and act like the blood isn't on their hands so fools like you can go around saying how much you love walmart...like you own the SOB!
And nevermind the damage they do in our own country, just look the other way as you do best. You're obviously on the internet, don't bother to use it to see that these are facts and not BS. Just keep on supporting something for which you can't even justify a reason to do so. A sheep says what? [email protected]!
Yeah, you walmart lovers all claim to be such great patriotic, god fearing, christians though. What a joke!
Newsflash, I don't think Jesus would care much for sweatshops, gang-rape and slavery. I wonder if walmart manufactures crucifixes, now wouldn't that be ironic?
no walmart in flomo

Florissant, MO

#171 Apr 14, 2013
PopTheBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means continue to help walmart propagate slavery, rapes and murders in and around their sweatshops. Why would you care if some 8 y/o malasian or bangladeshi girl works a sewing machine 18 hrs a day in a sweatshop to make a bra for you!
Whats it to you that 30% of the women in Juarez, MX in those factories have been raped AT LEAST ONCE!? Or the 1000's of missing women & mass graves of those women they continue to dig up after they've been sold, raped and murdered?
Oh but walmart doesn't own thoses factories, right? Nah, thay just build them and act like the blood isn't on their hands so fools like you can go around saying how much you love walmart...like you own the SOB!
And nevermind the damage they do in our own country, just look the other way as you do best. You're obviously on the internet, don't bother to use it to see that these are facts and not BS. Just keep on supporting something for which you can't even justify a reason to do so. A sheep says what? [email protected]!
Yeah, you walmart lovers all claim to be such great patriotic, god fearing, christians though. What a joke!
Newsflash, I don't think Jesus would care much for sweatshops, gang-rape and slavery. I wonder if walmart manufactures crucifixes, now wouldn't that be ironic?
maybe exaggerated a bit but a lot of truth in there. why do we want our fine city to be host this crappy company? I for one do not. have we sank so low that we dont care about anyone other than ourselves and greed. maybe they arent americans but they are still human beings. the conditions in those countries are sickening, and walmart is a big reason why. the information is out there people, read it for yourself. walmart is evil plain and simple. they might not be the only one but they are the biggest and could stop the atrocities in the third world almost single handed. they are just too greedy to do it and we as good americans and christians have the power by not shopping there to make them.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#172 Apr 22, 2013
Walmart has followed the rules to the t dotted every i and crossed every t. they did not ask for public funding as well as the followed the rules to get the Zycan site up to code to support this development.I think this will also bring in more eating places like red robin and culver to this city. I my self would like a golden corrall. and and to put the golden corral should be the vacant hometown buffet building at the plaza madrid site. walmart may be good for the community even if they are denied they will fight the city in court and we do not want a mess like with hooters when hooted defeated the city in the mid 90's and finally built 10 years later. come on florissant. I know florissant will be reaping the rewards from the extra park and tax revenues. if you dont like walmart dont shop there.
Get Yer Feed Bag Cletus

Florissant, MO

#173 Apr 22, 2013
sandman 2015 wrote:
Walmart has followed the rules to the t dotted every i and crossed every t. they did not ask for public funding as well as the followed the rules to get the Zycan site up to code to support this development.I think this will also bring in more eating places like red robin and culver to this city. I my self would like a golden corrall. and and to put the golden corral should be the vacant hometown buffet building at the plaza madrid site. walmart may be good for the community even if they are denied they will fight the city in court and we do not want a mess like with hooters when hooted defeated the city in the mid 90's and finally built 10 years later. come on florissant. I know florissant will be reaping the rewards from the extra park and tax revenues. if you dont like walmart dont shop there.
Just what we need is a golden corral AND a sprawlmart.
If youins is thinkin that bringing in a hillbilly paradise in will scare away the brown people, buddy just you wait and see what that trainwreck will look like. In fact it will be the exact opposite.
Yeee haaawwww and boy howdy, world's dumbest FloTown is ready for it's close up.

Seriously dummy, wake up and smell the koolaid. Walmart is poison. It and the filth that shop there destroy every town they're let into. And the girl coming from wellston to work that crappyjob @ walmart sure ain't gonna be what you expected when you though of all the jobs it would create. Walmart ONLY hires the lowest of the stupid, because everyone with half a brain knows better than to work for satan! You say its as simple as boycoting them and don't shop there? Yeah that works for a while, but all you idiots will have already let the wolf in and they'll be no getting it out until Florissant looks like so many other vacant cities with a only shuttered walmart and poor people.
Eventually there's no where else to shop, then they start raising their prices.
When Dierbergs and Schnucks are gone and you find yourself paying their prices at walmart for sh1t quality food ,it will be too late.
How many checkers have you seen at Schnucks, Dierburgs and shop-n-save that have been there for years, supporting their family because of good wages and benefits. These people are OUR residents and neighbors. How can everyone be so quick to sell them out to line walmarts pockets some more.
Walmart will bring in more crime, less options, and nothing good to our great city.
Wake up people and see for yourselves....
WAL-MART IS PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!
Pop The Bubble

Florissant, MO

#174 Apr 22, 2013
Well you sheep got your wish, [email protected]

You will regret it. No putting the devil back in the hole.

And I love seeing a black woman @ that meeting advocating for a walmart. Porche, you're a fool. For all the moaning I hear about slavery all the time, I see an awful lot of people of color racing to support walmart.
Just so we're clear? as long as it's asians or indians walmarts perpetuating slavery against, it's alright?
Anyone that spends a single cent is a pathetic excuse for an American, a Christain or a human at all. MAy you all burn in hell wih Sam Walton.
Here comes Walmart

United States

#175 Apr 23, 2013
City council approved 9-0 allowing Walmart to build and open. Game over.
GhettoDaysatWalm art

Florissant, MO

#176 Apr 23, 2013
Can't wait to see the parade of degenerates, crack and meth heads and welfare dependents flooding in to Flo's new wally world.
Oh yeah, it's going to be a free for all of shoplifting, assaults, car break ins and robberies. just you wait.
When you're the only white face in there just remember you did it to yourself

See ya Florissant, last straw for me. Good luck with keeping your animals under control in the ghetto, I'm gone!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#177 Apr 23, 2013
if florissant would have denied them a lawsuit would have come against the city and they do not want to be in the same mess as they were with Hooters. mayor eagan vetoed the bill and they sued and won the right to build here. they do not want to go through it again. long story short florissant passed the development fair and square and the construction workers are ready to build. Game Over.
Walmart Supporter

Florissant, MO

#178 Apr 23, 2013
GhettoDaysatWalmart wrote:
Can't wait to see the parade of degenerates, crack and meth heads and welfare dependents flooding in to Flo's new wally world.
Oh yeah, it's going to be a free for all of shoplifting, assaults, car break ins and robberies. just you wait.
When you're the only white face in there just remember you did it to yourself
See ya Florissant, last straw for me. Good luck with keeping your animals under control in the ghetto, I'm gone!
Good riddance moron. Don't go away thinking that you'll be missed. And while you're bailing, take the racist idiots duncehead and reverend retard with you.
PopTheBubble

Florissant, MO

#179 Apr 23, 2013
So would it take for you wally supporters to accept the truth? You own daughter enslaved, locked in a sweatshop, raped or murdered?
When do people start to care about the atrocities that evil empire perpetrates?
I just don't get it. How can so called Christians really stay in lock step with them and show this insane amount of support for a company that is killing America and literally responsible for widespread poverty and death across the globe?
Why do you refuse to research it for yourselves, read it most anywhere and accept the facts for what they are, F A C T S !!!!!!!!!!
When your tugging that underwear some poor child made for you out of your @ss, try and get your head out of there with it.
You people make me sick, God will judge you for your apathy and lack of compassion.
EBT and SNAP

Wentzville, MO

#180 Apr 23, 2013
PopTheBubble wrote:
So would it take for you wally supporters to accept the truth? You own daughter enslaved, locked in a sweatshop, raped or murdered?
I just don't get it. How can so called Christians really stay in lock step with them and show this insane amount of support for a company that is killing America and literally responsible for widespread poverty and death across the globe?
Why do you refuse to research it for yourselves, read it most anywhere and accept the facts for what they are, F A C T S !!!!!!!!!!
When your tugging that underwear some poor child made for you out of your @ss, try and get your head out of there with it.
You people make me sick, God will judge you for your apathy and lack of compassion.
Oh quit your bitchn. Your black welfare neighbors need a good place to go for their EBT and SNAP.
you are so shallow

United States

#181 Apr 24, 2013
PopTheBubble wrote:
So what space zone do you live in??? I guess you shop at Target, Kohls, KMart, Sears, Penny's, Macy's, Dollar General, Dollar Store, etc. Fact is, they, along with Walmart all get their goods from the same third world countries. All those other stores are just wanna bees of Walmart, they have all learned how to mass market and mass purchase from Sam Walton. Go back to sleep, or wake up and get a clue.

Once the trade unions were satisfied they were getting the construction jobs, all was well.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#182 Apr 24, 2013
walmart sucks! it will become a high crime area. wait till they see how much shop lifting is gonna go on, they'll flip out. florissant had better hire more police officers because they will be spending alot of time there. people just don't see walmart for what it really is,they will understand when shnucks,k-mart ,shop n save and alot of other stores shut their doors. slowly but surely we will end up with less jobs in florissant because of walmart. it's the same history over and over.
what if

United States

#183 Apr 24, 2013
hardhead wrote:
walmart sucks! it will become a high crime area. wait till they see how much shop lifting is gonna go on, they'll flip out. florissant had better hire more police officers because they will be spending alot of time there. people just don't see walmart for what it really is,they will understand when shnucks,k-mart ,shop n save and alot of other stores shut their doors. slowly but surely we will end up with less jobs in florissant because of walmart. it's the same history over and over.
what if none of these things you are making up, really don't happen. Will you then please move away and go away.
You are probably a closet Sam's buyer anyway.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#184 Apr 24, 2013
what if wrote:
<quoted text>
what if none of these things you are making up, really don't happen. Will you then please move away and go away.
You are probably a closet Sam's buyer anyway.
what, don't you have negros in elmhurst ill.? you can't trust the black devils for nothing. has walmart already wiped you town out? worry about whats going on in you little hillbilly town. maybe we will send you some black folks up there if you got any cotton to pick or if you need to raise your crime rate. i don't know why you would care what goes on here, go back to playing with your sisters titties and MYOB!
youre not hardhead

Wentzville, MO

#185 Apr 24, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> what, don't you have negros in elmhurst ill.? you can't trust the black devils for nothing. has walmart already wiped you town out? worry about whats going on in you little hillbilly town. maybe we will send you some black folks up there if you got any cotton to pick or if you need to raise your crime rate. i don't know why you would care what goes on here, go back to playing with your sisters titties and MYOB!
youre a knucklehead. do us all a favor and go-4uck-yourself.
Hey knucklehead

United States

#186 Apr 24, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> what, don't you have negros in elmhurst ill.? you can't trust the black devils for nothing. has walmart already wiped you town out? worry about whats going on in you little hillbilly town. maybe we will send you some black folks up there if you got any cotton to pick or if you need to raise your crime rate. i don't know why you would care what goes on here, go back to playing with your sisters titties and MYOB!
I bet your mother is proud of you.
Hmmm

Florissant, MO

#187 Apr 24, 2013
hardhead wrote:
Spoken like a true racists and pervert. Interesting how you worked in the sexual insult not that any intelligent person would consider it that.

The good news is the madder you get the more you show your real character. Making posts about someone's child getting involved with a black person..so what? why is that your business even if it happens? Making statements about women getting raped? Where is the proof any female in Florissant has been raped by a black male? Now you are alluding to someone committing sexual molestation on a family member. Why, what does that have to do with the topic?

You are truly mentally ill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoking and E-Cigarettes 2 hr annoyed in floris... 1
High Speed Police Chases 2 hr White Chick 1
The racists have ruined a once great message bo... 6 hr Lonnie 44
Poll Hardhead for mayor (Dec '14) 6 hr Go away please 79
strippers 7 hr Pole Dancers 3
Trump will fix Blacks 7 hr no hildebeast 6
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 1,944
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages