Shooting at Burger King
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marcus Welby

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Apr 8, 2014
For whatever it's worth, while eating at the Halls Ferry Burger King today I asked the manager about any shootings or bullet holes in the last week or two and she said that neither happened at this store. The only thing she could recount was the police chasing some kids through McDonalds about a week ago. Maybe she was simply trying to protect the reputation of her restaurant.
fabrication

United States

#26 Apr 8, 2014
Marcus Welby wrote:
For whatever it's worth, while eating at the Halls Ferry Burger King today I asked the manager about any shootings or bullet holes in the last week or two and she said that neither happened at this store. The only thing she could recount was the police chasing some kids through McDonalds about a week ago. Maybe she was simply trying to protect the reputation of her restaurant.
maybe, just maybe, just a big fabrication like lots of stuff here.

i live near cross keys, and use all of the stores around the area, and there is not the problems discussed.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#27 Apr 9, 2014
it's not a fabrication, i listened to it happening on the scanner. there is more gun fire happening around this city more and more, you would be shocked to know how much. they keep everything hush,hush in this city. just go ask U.S.BANK about the robbery a couple of weeks ago, no one knows anything. they are not going to tell you anything as it would be bad for bizz.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#28 Apr 9, 2014
also the cops dragged some people out of 54th street after they tried to hide in there.
hear say

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Apr 9, 2014
without proof, it is just hear say
It Happens

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Apr 9, 2014
"It" happen everywhere. Sure Florissant has some issues but bad things happen everywhere, it just happens a bit more frequently in some areas. As long as human and social weaknesses like ignorance, greed, poverty, jealousy, laziness, fear, superstition, bigotry and dishonesty exist, people will create problems. Even the "good" people create problems when they let their weaknesses guide them.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#31 Apr 9, 2014
hear say wrote:
without proof, it is just hear say
how in the hell is it here say ? i listened to the officers chasing them on the scanner while it was happening. shots fired guns found in these thugs cars all the time. it would startle you to listen to what's going on around you. that's what's wrong people are not paying attention to their surroundings.
TOUGH ENOUGH

Florissant, MO

#33 Aug 13, 2014
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> i can't wait for your dumb black ass to move away. take all your relatives with you. hurry up !
Sorry suckers we're not going anywhere that's why you're all packing up selling your homes...moving....you're the dummies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Square circa 1980 (Oct '10) 1 hr Rick 14
prop. 5 voted on in april 2016 1 hr Ideaman 10
Did Koch pool get shut down for bacteria? 1 hr dr fine 8
negro watching 4 hr youre sick and evil 181
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 7 hr paloopah 1,960
McDonalds robbed 8 hr CSM1 4
News America's national priorities: Police thuggery,... 21 hr Jaimie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages