Shooting at Burger King

Posted in the Overland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Have it your way

Florissant, MO

#1 Apr 6, 2014
Anyone else see the bullet hole in the drive thru window at Burger King on halls ferry and Lindbergh. Wtf is going on in the city. I hope the police start getting a lot more aggressive with this crap.
bad leadership

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2014
the police department works for the mayor, call the mayor and hold him resposible
City Council

Florissant, MO

#3 Apr 6, 2014
bad leadership wrote:
the police department works for the mayor, call the mayor and hold him resposible
That's a good one. The mayor is not responsible for anything.
Police presence

Florissant, MO

#4 Apr 6, 2014
Agreed - the cops need to start doing a lot more about this lawlessness, and the common north county criminal. It is out of hand.
Wake Up

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 7, 2014
Guns are sold at the KMart right behind the Burger King. Guns are easy to obtain in our country. People have broad rights in gun ownership. The use of guns to resolve issues has been glorified by the entertainment industry as well as many individuals and groups.
Bullet holes should be expected.
Expecting the police to solve the problem is unrealistic. If the police tried to solve the problem, you would be even more unhappy. They would need to be far more aggressive in their searches and invasion of privacy. Often the people misusing guns do not provide reason to search them. More aggressive searches would be likely be decried as an invasion of privacy by many of the same people complaining about guns in the hands of thugs.
Gun proliferation and guns in the hands of people who misuse them is not a problem that can be solved by the mayor or by the police.
It is a social problem that will only be fixed when citizens wake up to the facts and do something about it.
rev

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Apr 7, 2014
Wake Up wrote:
Guns are sold at the KMart right behind the Burger King. Guns are easy to obtain in our country. People have broad rights in gun ownership. The use of guns to resolve issues has been glorified by the entertainment industry as well as many individuals and groups.
Bullet holes should be expected.
Expecting the police to solve the problem is unrealistic. If the police tried to solve the problem, you would be even more unhappy. They would need to be far more aggressive in their searches and invasion of privacy. Often the people misusing guns do not provide reason to search them. More aggressive searches would be likely be decried as an invasion of privacy by many of the same people complaining about guns in the hands of thugs.
Gun proliferation and guns in the hands of people who misuse them is not a problem that can be solved by the mayor or by the police.
It is a social problem that will only be fixed when citizens wake up to the facts and do something about it.
Guns aren't the problem.The problem is single moms heading households.
CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#7 Apr 7, 2014
rev wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns aren't the problem.The problem is single moms heading households.
Couldn't agree with you more. The entire problem is predicated on one word,that word being BLACK. It's a known fact, and I am hard pressed to understand when these fluffy pants, goodie two shoes white faces will wake up and get a clue instead of constantly coming up with excuses for these BLACK losers. When you hear of a crime, reported in the media, your first thought is BLACK, and nine times out of ten it's true. Things have gotten so bad in the entire metro area regarding BLACKS, most white folks I know wouldn't dream of venturing into the city, especially the north part. Hell, I wont travel the I-70 corridor going east as it goes through the most crime ridden areas. From the airport on to the Arch you are in open season territory, and these THUGS don't give a damn who they molest. Oh well, it's the guns, not the BLACK meat holding it, isn't that right LIBS?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#8 Apr 7, 2014
where you been rev,thought maybe they banned you. seems like everything a person says on here now gets removed. oh well screw them.the cops chased them into mickey d's and then over to the mobil station. they had a shooting over on elders and carmona the other night and the cops did chase them down. the problem is white people, if we wouldn't just give the negro's everything they wouldn't be here. quit bringing the into our schools and quit giving them low interest loans to come in and ruin our neighborhoods.
Old Timer

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 7, 2014
It is sad that I grew up in a town with so many racists in it. I don't know who CSM1 is but I have seen enough of his posts to know he is the worst kind of person.
Shantelle

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Apr 7, 2014
Old Timer wrote:
It is sad that I grew up in a town with so many racists in it. I don't know who CSM1 is but I have seen enough of his posts to know he is the worst kind of person.
And his racist sidekick hardhead that spew his hate right alongside him are an embarrassment to ANY community...especially one as culturally diverse and historically significant as yours. They're both very racist and disgusting human beings. Many blacks like myself have moved away from the horrible whites just like those two. They bring down a community with their rampant vitriol.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#11 Apr 7, 2014
Old Timer wrote:
i to grew up here and this city never had the crime and run down house's until the negro's moved in. CSM1 is telling it like it is. you are a vary naive person.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#12 Apr 7, 2014
Shantelle wrote:
<quoted text>And his racist sidekick hardhead that spew his hate right alongside him are an embarrassment to ANY community...especially one as culturally diverse and historically significant as yours. They're both very racist and disgusting human beings. Many blacks like myself have moved away from the horrible whites just like those two. They bring down a community with their rampant vitriol.
i can't wait for your dumb black ass to move away. take all your relatives with you. hurry up !
Whitey

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2014
It's white peoples fault? Interesting comment. So did they catch the guy who did the shooting?
Malt Man

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2014
Banana malts!!! now at BK, limited time only!!
BlacksTakeOverTo morrow

Miami, FL

#15 Apr 7, 2014
Look out, blacks are going to takeover the school board tomorrow
And

Florissant, MO

#16 Apr 7, 2014
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> i to grew up here and this city never had the crime and run down house's until the negro's moved in. CSM1 is telling it like it is. you are a vary naive person.
Y O U are a very R A C I S T person. Just telling like it is.
Facts are Racist

United States

#17 Apr 7, 2014
Why are these facts so damn racist? Yes as neighborhoods transition from white to black school district's decline, tax base shrinks, property values drop, real businesses start to close, crime increases, churches close and the city begin to rot from the inside.

Why are these facts so damn Racist?
Curious

United States

#21 Apr 7, 2014
Did they catch the person that did the shooting?
Shantelle

Saint Peters, MO

#22 Apr 7, 2014
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> i can't wait for your dumb black ass to move away. take all your relatives with you. hurry up !
You are destined to burn in hell you racist piece of trash.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#23 Apr 8, 2014
hardhead wrote:
telling it like it is again. i am definitely a racist so who cares? me and my racist friends will not stop. ban us we dont care.
i see you still don't have the balls to use your own name. some of what you said is true i really don't care what YOU think,but i'm not a racist, i don't hate anyone but i hate what the negro's have done to this country. if they lived all by themselves in their own area then i could just sit back and laugh at all the stupid shit they do, but they want to fuckup everyone else's property and lives with their dumb crap. the black race thinks no one else has any rights and they can just walk all over everyone. this is why everyone sees they as the animals they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is florissant so unkept? 1 hr hardhead 2
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) 3 hr Sea Bisquit 724
Hazelwood Schools Superintendent Grayling Tobias 4 hr noco alum 48
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 7 hr Nothing But The T... 3,537
Housing Prices 14 hr Blacked 8
Dellhood and Ferglock 17 hr CBN 6
Cabela's Moving from the Mills?? (Jan '14) 21 hr Big Todd 46
More from around the web

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages