Dog Attacks Postal Worker in Florissant

Dog Attacks Postal Worker in Florissant

There are 30 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Dog Attacks Postal Worker in Florissant. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A postal carrier has been hospitalized and may need surgery after being attacked by a dog in Florissant this past weekend, according to a Fox 2 News report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Always changing the story

Florissant, MO

#26 Apr 12, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> read my post again, i didn't say she opened a gate and walked into the yard she cut across his property and got to close to the fence. hell i don't know the stupid mf might have been trying to pet the dog. the black mail lady that was throwing the mail on the porch happened down in ferglock. try reading the post before you start shooting your mouth off. i tell you this much if i catch anyone on my property without knocking on the door that's a good way to get yourself bit or shot. don't matter what the law says. it's different if it's an deal like last night with wires and trees down everywhere because of the storms. as far as my spelling and grammar, i don't proof read anything and really don't give a shit.
Maybe you should get it straight. First you said it was a black woman that got bitten and threw the mail and the very next post it changes to a 'black..stupid man'. As far as you not proof reading anything, it wouldn't matter because "stupid is as stupid does".
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#27 Apr 12, 2013
Figure it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you didn't understand what was meant by "advocating violence" Hardhead and several others have often made statements concerning shooting blacks, not black criminals but blacks in general. Getting the KKK involved. Getting rid of subsidized housing assuming only blacks live in such places. The fact is many people in subsidized housing are senior citizens and/or disabled of all races.
The point is which you and "HH" and many others ignore is that individuals commit criminal acts. Not all blacks, not all whites, not all teens or males or whatever demographic you want to cite. Individuals choose to behave badly. And I am willing to bet that "HH" has never been victimized personally by a black person. Maybe he has had problems with neighbors who are black but that, once again is the act/behavior of a person(s) not an entire race.
I know I am wasting my time debating this. Close minded, hostile people black and white always resort to generalizations because it makes them sound as if they are always in the right. Blaming matters on whomever is in office white or black, conservative or liberal. Some whites blaming all the problems on blacks. Some blacks blaming all their problems on white prejudice. There is no difference in the character of the people who do that, no matter what race they belong to.
what are you nuts, i never said anything advocating just shooting black people, but if one of the black bastards is climbing in my window he's a dead man. i never said i supported getting the KKK involved in anything, wouldn't hurt though, they have the rights to express their thoughts just like the blacks are always marching for some kind of crap. white people have the same rights as the blacks,i guess is alright if the blacks have the black panther though. hell if we had a wet like the blacks have bet t.v. channel they would be up in arms over it and have one of their slick hair idiots planning some kind of march. blacks do commit most of the crimes, and yes you are right i have never been a victim of black crime because i watch every step i take and i'm always watch my back. the blacks prey on the weak and old and the people that are not watching whats going on around them. white people are being hunted every time you leave your house, that's the way you have to think when you have blacks living in your neighborhood. i'll tell you this much this was a much better city when there were no blacks living here.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#28 Apr 12, 2013
Always changing the story wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get it straight. First you said it was a black woman that got bitten and threw the mail and the very next post it changes to a 'black..stupid man'. As far as you not proof reading anything, it wouldn't matter because "stupid is as stupid does".
didn't you read what i just wrote.two different things happening here. didn't change the story, 2 different stories. try reading slow and every word.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#29 Apr 12, 2013
just reread my above post and it was a mailman that got bit and a mail lady that was throwing the mail. my mistake.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#30 Apr 12, 2013
hardhead wrote:
just reread my above post and it was a mailman that got bit and a mail lady that was throwing the mail. my mistake.
you nkow i went back and read my op and it was not my mistake, try reading it again and maybe alittle slower so it soaks in.
Really

Florissant, MO

#31 Apr 15, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> what are you nuts, i never said anything advocating just shooting black people, but if one of the black bastards is climbing in my window he's a dead man. i never said i supported getting the KKK involved in anything, wouldn't hurt though, they have the rights to express their thoughts just like the blacks are always marching for some kind of crap. white people have the same rights as the blacks,i guess is alright if the blacks have the black panther though. hell if we had a wet like the blacks have bet t.v. channel they would be up in arms over it and have one of their slick hair idiots planning some kind of march. blacks do commit most of the crimes, and yes you are right i have never been a victim of black crime because i watch every step i take and i'm always watch my back. the blacks prey on the weak and old and the people that are not watching whats going on around them. white people are being hunted every time you leave your house, that's the way you have to think when you have blacks living in your neighborhood. i'll tell you this much this was a much better city when there were no blacks living here.
Hunted every time you leave your house...ridiculous and paranoid.

Let's see now:

You never said anything about just shooting black people... really?

In the How to Improve Florissant Topic

Idiot from Texas said: "send them all to afghanistan"

You said: "just have hunting season on them here."

Idiot from Texas said: "blow up with a nuke.."

You said: "best hunting would be is have a hunting season on them and a bounty."

None of the comments you made referred to criminals but blacks in general.

In the Teaching Blacks Topic...

You said: "where are the mass shooters when you need them."

Again nothing related to crime or criminals was in the discussion.

And you also said:

"shot them and dump their body on the east side".

There are dozens more such statements made by you about the black race in general. Not about black criminals or protecting ones self, but just about killing blacks. Your idea of killing anyone who is black, which is exactly what you have done is no different then the way some blacks think.

So at least have the guts to admit you make and have made dozens and dozens of such postings.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#33 Apr 15, 2013
i stand behind my remake about there should be a hunting season on them, because they are hunting you.tell all that crap to someone who has been robbed or held up.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#34 Apr 15, 2013
i meant remark in above statement, see i'm starting to proof read some of this shit. i am getting tired of some of these black ass kissers though.
Maybe they are

Florissant, MO

#35 Apr 16, 2013
hardhead wrote:
i meant remark in above statement, see i'm starting to proof read some of this shit. i am getting tired of some of these black ass kissers though.
just doing it to get you riled up? Or maybe they are doing it because they are as tired of you and the Rev sucking up to each other as you are of them?

Anyway, you did say everyone has a right to their opinion so you have no right to complain about what they are posting. Unless of course you believe only your opinion is the right one? Yeah that just could be it!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#36 Apr 16, 2013
Maybe they are wrote:
<quoted text>
just doing it to get you riled up? Or maybe they are doing it because they are as tired of you and the Rev sucking up to each other as you are of them?
Anyway, you did say everyone has a right to their opinion so you have no right to complain about what they are posting. Unless of course you believe only your opinion is the right one? Yeah that just could be it!
the rev and myself are not sucking up to each other, we just happen to see eye to eye on alot of the things going on around us. the rev seems like a man that can stand alone with no problems and has a good head on his shoulders. you see yesterday how fast things can change and we believe you should be ready for it. if you close your eyes its not going away, so your only option is stand and face what's coming and be ready. that said ,i hope this great country of ours never see's anything like this again,but it seems this is the way of the world anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 32 min Anonymous of Indy 6,407
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 56 min Son of Man 3,671
walmart sucks already 1 hr sharontey 15
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 4 hr justsayin 7
How to fight against this racist site 4 hr Harder-head 19
Why is florissant so unkept? 10 hr Poo Tacos 6
Joe Eagan's Monthly Crime Report 10 hr Poo Tacos 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages