shooting in hazelwood
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#1 Sep 25, 2013
anyone hear about the kid that got shot in the head at elbring and anatasia over by calverton park and hazelwood? kids dead and i heard they are looking for the shooter ,but got two of his pals. how do they keep this off of the news? this happened about a week and a half ago and nothing in the paper or news. i know someone who was right there after it happened and he don't get ti either.
Search Harder

Florissant, MO

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I do not know how you had trouble finding this story, i found it pretty easily just using google

http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#3 Sep 25, 2013
this is the shooting that happened in hazelwood missouri,by calverton park mo.
Benjamin

Florissant, MO

#4 Sep 25, 2013
making shit up again? I guess you have nothing else to talk about
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Benjamin wrote:
making shit up again? I guess you have nothing else to talk about
no dumb ass ,this happened about a week and a half ago and even people that seenit can't understand why it wasnever on the news, unless they are trying to keep it quite until they can catch the shooter, but i know people who stood there and watched it go down. FACT JACK! don't care if you believe or not.
Sandy

Florissant, MO

#6 Sep 25, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> no dumb ass ,this happened about a week and a half ago and even people that seenit can't understand why it wasnever on the news, unless they are trying to keep it quite until they can catch the shooter, but i know people who stood there and watched it go down. FACT JACK! don't care if you believe or not.
Get a hobby you fk'ing loser. why must you always be such a douche and a hole? Never mind the fact that youre a dirtbag racist.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#8 Sep 26, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>Get a hobby you fk'ing loser. why must you always be such a douche and a hole? Never mind the fact that youre a dirtbag racist.
you are the piece of shit here i asked a question and got a bunch of smart ass answers. this was a true story and was wondering what had happened. if you don't know ,mind your own business. maybe you should pay attention to the crime going on around you and try keeping your smart mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferghanistan The war on police 2 hr Fleuri 5
Concerns Regarding Keith English @ Dist. 68 3 hr voter 22
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 4 hr DebraE 14
?? for local black people 5 hr Ah iz Baboon 24
Michael Brown (AKA THUG) (Aug '15) 5 hr Micheals Mama 24
black livers matter 5 hr I Am Papoose 3
Florissant Building Codes / Questions (Jul '09) 7 hr Randy 36

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance