Overland mayor is sued

Overland mayor is sued

There are 3 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from May 4, 2006, titled Overland mayor is sued. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that Overland Mayor Ann Purzner exceeded her legal authority when she replaced the city's police chief and city ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

animal

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 5, 2006
Thank you Bob McCulloch! I trust justice will be served on May 15th.
the truth be told

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 22, 2007
They should be replaced them look at there record read if you can the river front times Squeal like a pig then tell me that you can support racist attorney and a chief that protect people whom sexualy harass others.

Since: Feb 07

Overland, Missouri

#3 Jul 16, 2007
You're assuming that the sexual harassment issue was true. I don't assume either way, however since the Police Department successfully defended against that law suit you have to wonder about it's validity.

Also, I have no idea how you could claim the City Attorney is a racist. Working with the ACLU he represented the KKK in court on a freedom of speech issue. Since the man is Jewish I highly doubt he is a member of that organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 32 min BoneYard 2,487
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 47 min BoneYard 6,374
"High-Crime" Areas in Florissant (May '08) 1 hr hardhead 462
Poll Will Ferguson Wal Mart close? (Aug '14) 1 hr hardhead 17
Wal-mart to close 1 hr hardhead 2
Sportsworld Screen Printing Out Of Business? 4 hr Out of Business 1
Think all you welfare moms for putting thugs ou... 4 hr Truth Teller 25
More from around the web

Overland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]