vote NO ON PROP A
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GoneForGood

United States

#50 Aug 21, 2013
Amy S wrote:
Trying to figure out which one of these ignorant morons is the most racist. Is it the idiot hardhead or his girlfriend rev vegas aka rev vajayjay?
i understand some of the things they are saying are to the point of beinf racist, but some are just facts that alot of people just dont want to admit to. What is the real reason that north county has went down hill? The fact is north county has went down hill because black people have moved into the area and the result of that is crime has increased and our schools have needed increased security. Why do people think this is being racial? Its just stating facts as to what the cause of the problems are.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#52 Aug 21, 2013
Amy S wrote:
Trying to figure out which one of these ignorant morons is the most racist. Is it the idiot hardhead or his girlfriend rev vegas aka rev vajayjay?
you just don't get it do you? quite playing with your dildo and take a peek out of the window once in a while and you will see the problems the negros have created. i think the above two posts pretty much sums up what the real problems are. every one knows it's true ,just not many have the balls to say it. you are another negro lover and taker in this world,take ,take, take is all you people do,consuming everything as you go with no regard to anything or anybody,but yourself. let's hear from you after you are robbed or raped(you might like it,as you're proably to ugly to get layed any other way). but know this, i'll be the one stepping on the back of your head on the way out of town when it's in ashes. so keep your eyes closed and be a fool i don't give a shit,in fact leave your doors unlocked and windows open if you think the black race is so great. you won't last long in the real world if you had to.
Amy S

Florissant, MO

#53 Aug 21, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> you just don't get it do you? quite playing with your dildo and take a peek out of the window once in a while and you will see the problems the negros have created. i think the above two posts pretty much sums up what the real problems are. every one knows it's true ,just not many have the balls to say it. you are another negro lover and taker in this world,take ,take, take is all you people do,consuming everything as you go with no regard to anything or anybody,but yourself. let's hear from you after you are robbed or raped(you might like it,as you're proably to ugly to get layed any other way). but know this, i'll be the one stepping on the back of your head on the way out of town when it's in ashes. so keep your eyes closed and be a fool i don't give a shit,in fact leave your doors unlocked and windows open if you think the black race is so great. you won't last long in the real world if you had to.
You're a vile and disgusting scum sucking puke. You're a racist moron and so is your [email protected] friend vajayjay. You have no balls and neither does your little fairytale friend. You both need tweezers to put your little things away. Its about time both of you fools pull your little pee pees out of each others a$$es and get a grip. Black folks are here to stay and we're growing in numbers too steep for your little irrational white supremest pinhead to come to terms with. When your gnarly little pansy a$$ finally decides to leave, me and my sistas will be glad to help you pack your shit and GTFO. I'll leave my doors unlocked and double dare your white sorry a$$ to come in. You'll have more than dildos to worry about you piece of shit.
Concerned About You Amy

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Aug 21, 2013
Amy S wrote:
<quoted text>You're a vile and disgusting scum sucking puke. You're a racist moron and so is your [email protected] friend vajayjay. You have no balls and neither does your little fairytale friend. You both need tweezers to put your little things away. Its about time both of you fools pull your little pee pees out of each others a$$es and get a grip. Black folks are here to stay and we're growing in numbers too steep for your little irrational white supremest pinhead to come to terms with. When your gnarly little pansy a$$ finally decides to leave, me and my sistas will be glad to help you pack your shit and GTFO. I'll leave my doors unlocked and double dare your white sorry a$$ to come in. You'll have more than dildos to worry about you piece of shit.
Amy, I sincerely suggest that you see a psychiatrist for your anger issues. Please do so soon. We will pray for you.
May God Bless us all.
knowitall

Florissant, MO

#55 Aug 21, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
-Because stating facts is "Racist"
-Because if you didn't vote for Obama you're "Racist"
-The reason blacks are poor is because you're "Racist"
- Rodeos are "Racist"
- If you protect yourself from harm from a black person and they get killed. You are a "Racist"
-If you vote republican, you are a "Racist"
-If you believe we are all equal and blacks and whites should play on a level field, you are a "Racist"
-If you believe entitlements are abused and not deserved by people who won't work you are a "Racist"
-If you point out the fact that African Americans in the City of St. Louis have a 20% male graduation rate, and don't want that in your schools..You are a "Racist"
-If you expect people of all colors to show respect in public, and make it known that a black persons behavior is indecent..you are a "RACIST"
-If you recognize the issues with a growing black population you are a "Racist"
-If you choose move further away because you want to live in a place like the county USED to be like..you sir, are a "Racist"
Why do white people move away when blacks start moving in? Because we're all "Racist" and secretly wear white pointy hats when your not looking. Because we have time to keep our foot on your back while were working and busting our asses to feed and educate our kids.
Right?
Give me a fucking break already!? This is why no one cares for your race. Not just whites! EVERYONE! WHY IS THAT? Instead of pulling your own weight, you pull the race card.
Really need to get out more. Real people out there. I know they think you're an idiot too but somebody might talk to you. They may take pity on you.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#56 Aug 22, 2013
Amy S wrote:
<quoted text>You're a vile and disgusting scum sucking puke. You're a racist moron and so is your [email protected] friend vajayjay. You have no balls and neither does your little fairytale friend. You both need tweezers to put your little things away. Its about time both of you fools pull your little pee pees out of each others a$$es and get a grip. Black folks are here to stay and we're growing in numbers too steep for your little irrational white supremest pinhead to come to terms with. When your gnarly little pansy a$$ finally decides to leave, me and my sistas will be glad to help you pack your shit and GTFO. I'll leave my doors unlocked and double dare your white sorry a$$ to come in. You'll have more than dildos to worry about you piece of shit.
well you're right about one thing the you stupid negros breed like cockroachs. without the white race you dumb ass boogs couldn't feed yourselfs. every white person working is supporting 7 useless blacks with their tax dollars. one other thing, don't leave your doors unlocked on a kinda me, i don't want to come into your monkey ass dirt filled house, but if that's the only way you can get some lovin have at it. if it wasn't for the white race you dumb ass blacks would have been extinct years ago. you would have still been swatting in the dirt picking bugs off of one another. it's the white man that taught you to walk upright and now we are paying for it. like i said before if i would have known how this was going to be, i would have picked my own cotton.
Miss Jones

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#57 Aug 22, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> well you're right about one thing the you stupid negros breed like cockroachs. without the white race you dumb ass boogs couldn't feed yourselfs. every white person working is supporting 7 useless blacks with their tax dollars. one other thing, don't leave your doors unlocked on a kinda me, i don't want to come into your monkey ass dirt filled house, but if that's the only way you can get some lovin have at it. if it wasn't for the white race you dumb ass blacks would have been extinct years ago. you would have still been swatting in the dirt picking bugs off of one another. it's the white man that taught you to walk upright and now we are paying for it. like i said before if i would have known how this was going to be, i would have picked my own cotton.
Racism:
1.the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others
2.abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief

Yep, that pretty much describes your hillbilly ass to a tee.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#58 Aug 22, 2013
Miss Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism:
1.the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others
2.abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief
Yep, that pretty much describes your hillbilly ass to a tee.
you're kidding ,right? the above statement decribes the blacks exactly. abusive or aggressive behavior towards members of another race! that's what the negros are all about.
Miss Jones

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#59 Aug 22, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> you're kidding ,right? the above statement decribes the blacks exactly. abusive or aggressive behavior towards members of another race! that's what the negros are all about.
No you racist pathetic fool, that would be what YOU'RE all about!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#60 Aug 22, 2013
Miss Jones wrote:
<quoted text>No you racist pathetic fool, that would be what YOU'RE all about!
i'venever went out and beat someone up to take their tennis shoes or car or even their pizza,but the negros do this all the time. i know one thing, never turn your back on one of the no good black devils.
CSM1

O Fallon, MO

#62 Aug 23, 2013
Damn! I go away for awhile, come back, and see the same candy ass libs are still spewing their crap about how misunderstood the black bastards are. If you're not a black bastard, then this need not apply, but most of you are. Where to start, you tell me as nothing ever changes with the black bastards from day to day. We have two black bastards and a zebra shoot a young white guy in the BACK, as cowards are most likely to do. Yesterday we have two black bastards in Spokane beat an eighty two year old white man to death, typical black bastard behavior. Home depot in Ferguson, four black bastards beat the hot dog vendor with a stolen hammer for his cell phone. New results out today regarding the predominately black schools in metro area, unbelievably low performance scores, which only goes to prove that most blacks are uneducable. This is all because of one thing, and one thing only. We have given these blacks all sorts of free crap for the past five decades and now we are seeing the end result. Black girls start pumping these creatures out at about age thirteen, by the time they're twenty they have given society five or six future derelicts. Don't you blacks realize that one day soon, the well will be dry and no more free shit? What are you going to do then? Whitey is getting damn close, with each passing day, to dealing with you blacks on your level, and when that day comes, it wont be pretty. Is this a threat? Not at all, just a fact. You black people have a lot of work to do converting your back bastards into productive citizens, and when you accomplish that, maybe then things can become good for all. Don't you black people ever watch the news, read the paper, or have someone read it to you? Don't you realize what you're doing to your own race? If you don't care what you do to each other, I sure as hell don't either. But when your stupid black bastard shit splashes on whitey, then I care. Do any of you black people have any kind of a plan about how to deal with your black bastards? I didn't think so. Well you might want to think about cleaning up your act as the curtain is about to come down soon.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#65 Aug 23, 2013
that's what i'm talking about. this is what it going to take to straighten out these black bastards. fighting is the only things these nitwits know and have come to understand, they prey on the old and weak. our goverment needs to come in and kill them off like you would rabid animals.
Jardace

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#66 Aug 23, 2013
hardhead wrote:
that's what i'm talking about. this is what it going to take to straighten out these black bastards. fighting is the only things these nitwits know and have come to understand, they prey on the old and weak. our goverment needs to come in and kill them off like you would rabid animals.
R-A-C-I-S-T. ADMIT IT YOU FOOL. YOU A RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#68 Aug 23, 2013
i don't want to fight with anybody, but what is a person to do when you have to protect your family and property from the black thugs? it would be nice to go to bed at night not wondering if your car or home is going to be broken into overnite. the blacks have made it like this and i'm not scared of these assholes by any means,just sick and tired of footing the bill for the stupid black antics. if myself or others are racist it's because of the blacks. call me what you will, but it's the negros fault alot of whites think this way. no one else to blame but yourselves.
here an idea

Florissant, MO

#69 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
He has admitted he's a racist. He plainly doesn't like black people. He also has reasons for not liking black people...just ask him.
i dont usualy ever agree with the chuckieville and ofelon trolls who come on here talkin their shit but in this case theyre right. both of you numbskulls are very racist. now can we get back to the original topic Prop A. if you think youre able try to addres the subject without being a racist and bringin up blacks. i bet none of yous can do that.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#70 Aug 23, 2013
here an idea wrote:
<quoted text>i dont usualy ever agree with the chuckieville and ofelon trolls who come on here talkin their shit but in this case theyre right. both of you numbskulls are very racist. now can we get back to the original topic Prop A. if you think youre able try to addres the subject without being a racist and bringin up blacks. i bet none of yous can do that.
you sound like the numbskull here, you idiot.
here an idea

Florissant, MO

#73 Aug 23, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like the numbskull here, you idiot.
id rather sound like a numbskull and be on point than to be a pathetic slobbering racist f-uck-tard that spewws nothing but backward ass hillbilly racist shit and hate 24-7 from your mommas basement. f u a hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so-cial-ism 1 hr Vote for Bernie 47
Poll Do You Trust the Media ? 1 hr hardhead 9
Disgusting POTUS. 1 hr Lonnie 110
Clayton Law Firm Lady murdered by her black boy... 1 hr Chalk it up 1
negro watching 8 hr hardhead 141
sarah bara Mon Tshort 2
Jay Walking Sun Devonta 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages