First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#26 Feb 12, 2014
blarqs wrote:
It really is too bad about the blacks. There is simply no data to support them ever becoming successful as a community. Every place they live across every demographic shows them as criminal and having a lack of intelligence or education. Oh sure you can find successful black people, after all, distribution curves have ends on them that go up to a few standard deviations higher than average, but the fact that you have to actually NAME people like Neil Degrasse Tyson just shows how uncommon they are.
I think it is important not to hate them though. They are a product of thousands of generations of adaptation to the conditions in west Africa, and that's not really their fault. They need to be cared for by white people like we do all the other failures in our society like the mentally handicapped, but that of course means not continuing to allow them to make choices for themselves, as all data (even DOJ data) shows they are largely incapable of doing this without hurting themselves and others.
couldn't have said it better myself. this thread was started to bring attention to how the blacks destroyed everything the white man has done for them, why continue to give them anything? all they do is ruin it, even if it was intended to give them a step up and help them out. they are to stupid to take the ball and run with it. they would rather just wallow in their own filth. can't help those that don't want help. f--k them,let the dumb bastards starve. they don't like us and we don't like them, nothing new about this, so why do we even try living with the shitheads. the only thing they are good at is drinking ,smoking crack and spitting out little thugs. refuse to give them anything.
Sharantay

Florissant, MO

#27 Feb 12, 2014
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> couldn't have said it better myself. this thread was started to bring attention to how the blacks destroyed everything the white man has done for them, why continue to give them anything? all they do is ruin it, even if it was intended to give them a step up and help them out. they are to stupid to take the ball and run with it. they would rather just wallow in their own filth. can't help those that don't want help. f--k them,let the dumb bastards starve. they don't like us and we don't like them, nothing new about this, so why do we even try living with the shitheads. the only thing they are good at is drinking ,smoking crack and spitting out little thugs. refuse to give them anything.
Too bad little racist white back wood hillbilly crackers like you cant be rounded up and put in encampments. You're a very troubled little piece of white turd racist shit. Didn't your momma teach you any manners? Too bad your momma didnt abort your disgusting racist ass when she had the chance. YOU SUCK LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#28 Feb 13, 2014
Sharantay wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad little racist white back wood hillbilly crackers like you cant be rounded up and put in encampments. You're a very troubled little piece of white turd racist shit. Didn't your momma teach you any manners? Too bad your momma didnt abort your disgusting racist ass when she had the chance. YOU SUCK LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
that's your opinion and that's fine. but go back and watch the pruitt-igoe film and they interviewed white people and the refused to live with the blacks back in the fifties the blacks haven't change any, why would the white's? at some point our goverment is going to stop funneling money to you shitheads and use the tax dollars for something that needs it.
Ms Jackson

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#29 Feb 13, 2014
Sharantay wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad little racist white back wood hillbilly crackers like you cant be rounded up and put in encampments. You're a very troubled little piece of white turd racist shit. Didn't your momma teach you any manners? Too bad your momma didnt abort your disgusting racist ass when she had the chance. YOU SUCK LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't he a sick racist freak? He should be pitied cause he be such a fool. Girl what's even more off the chain is some of his gay ass pumpin buddies up in here actually think he should run for political office over. Can u believe that shit? That just what north county need--a sick and hate filled white hillbilly racist holding office. He ought to run alright,,,run for them hills cause he gonna mess with the wrong brotha some these day. Course he be too big a chicken shit scurrrred little white boy sittin in his shit filled underwear in his mommas basement to say some shit like this in front of somebody black. He only have the baby balls to put that shit on his mommas basement computer. He a loud mouth coward. He be a punk ass hate filled loud mouth coward momma basement chump.
Know

Washington, MO

#30 Feb 13, 2014
Ms Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't he a sick racist freak? He should be pitied cause he be such a fool. Girl what's even more off the chain is some of his gay ass pumpin buddies up in here actually think he should run for political office over. Can u believe that shit? That just what north county need--a sick and hate filled white hillbilly racist holding office. He ought to run alright,,,run for them hills cause he gonna mess with the wrong brotha some these day. Course he be too big a chicken shit scurrrred little white boy sittin in his shit filled underwear in his mommas basement to say some shit like this in front of somebody black. He only have the baby balls to put that shit on his mommas basement computer. He a loud mouth coward. He be a punk ass hate filled loud mouth coward momma basement chump.
But the poll says 77% of the voters approve of him.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#31 Feb 13, 2014
Ms Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't he a sick racist freak? He should be pitied cause he be such a fool. Girl what's even more off the chain is some of his gay ass pumpin buddies up in here actually think he should run for political office over. Can u believe that shit? That just what north county need--a sick and hate filled white hillbilly racist holding office. He ought to run alright,,,run for them hills cause he gonna mess with the wrong brotha some these day. Course he be too big a chicken shit scurrrred little white boy sittin in his shit filled underwear in his mommas basement to say some shit like this in front of somebody black. He only have the baby balls to put that shit on his mommas basement computer. He a loud mouth coward. He be a punk ass hate filled loud mouth coward momma basement chump.
i'm not scared of anyone. i will let anyone know if i don't like them. maybe i should run for political office and straighten some of your nasty ass negro friends out. i would start racial profiling for one. easy target, you know if you stop a black person something gonna be f--ked up. easy cleanup, just let them know if you come into this city you are going to be stopped if your shit ain't right. don't be so easy on the thugs, if they can't pay their fines ,lock their ass up and forget about them.
but

Florissant, MO

#32 Feb 13, 2014
Ms Jackson wrote:
Why can't hardhead hold office? We have a racist monkey running the county.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#33 Feb 14, 2014
but wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't hardhead hold office? We have a racist monkey running the county.
this will be his last go around, he's done nothing.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#34 Feb 14, 2014
blarqs wrote:
It really is too bad about the blacks. There is simply no data to support them ever becoming successful as a community. Every place they live across every demographic shows them as criminal and having a lack of intelligence or education. Oh sure you can find successful black people, after all, distribution curves have ends on them that go up to a few standard deviations higher than average, but the fact that you have to actually NAME people like Neil Degrasse Tyson just shows how uncommon they are.
I think it is important not to hate them though. They are a product of thousands of generations of adaptation to the conditions in west Africa, and that's not really their fault. They need to be cared for by white people like we do all the other failures in our society like the mentally handicapped, but that of course means not continuing to allow them to make choices for themselves, as all data (even DOJ data) shows they are largely incapable of doing this without hurting themselves and others.
this is all very true. we pulled them down out of the trees and brought them here to work the fields, our big mistake was setting the animals free. they now run around the cities like packs of wild dogs.they are like feral pigs, destroying everything.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#36 Feb 14, 2014
i didn't mean WE,as in white people. but the rich plantation owners did have a use for them. my family came on a boat from Ireland and Italy and didn't cause any of the shit that happened to them,but we are all paying for it now. you are right slavery was ended by white people and the negro's still don't get it and keep blaming us for their problems. i agree, they should pick themselves up and stand on their on two feet. even with the helping hands the white man has GIVEN them they can't seem to do it. this is what piss's me off so much, we just keep throwing good money after bad. reparations, pleas black people you must be joking.
Ron Raygun

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Mar 2, 2014
Like many white people, Hardhead is unable to see the big picture of history and humanity. Admittedly, it is a lot to grasp even for someone willing to take the needed time and effort to even begin to understand the complexities.
One large obstacle to understanding, knowledge, wisdom, peace and other noble human states is small-minded rants by people like Hardhead who lack the very basics in knowledge of history and humanity or more detailed studies in sciences such as anthropology.
These rants do little more than stir up the emotions of others with similar deficiencies in knowledge and wisdom.
These are not necessarily bad people but neither were a lot of the people who burned innocent people as witches or lynched people for crimes they did not commit or attacked people for just being different from the accepted norm. For many, declining into the mob mentality is a very easy slip.
Good people can do bad things when they lack knowledge and let their emotions, fears, ignorance and prejudices be their guidance.
On one level I am completely disgusted with such displays of ignorance.
But the same understanding that allows me to see why race is not an issue of genetic differences but rather socio-economic issues, is the same understanding that helps me keep my patience with working class whites who are acting and speaking in a manner that is as annoying, uncivil and anti-social as the very people of whom they complain.
"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance." - Benjamin Franklin
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Mar 2, 2014
"But the same understanding that allows me to see why race is not an issue of genetic differences but rather socio-economic issues, is the same understanding that helps me keep my patience with working class whites who are acting and speaking in a manner that is as annoying, uncivil and anti-social as the very people of whom they complain."
I'm sure hardhead appreciates your patience.

But seriously, I don't think that anybody, or we as a society, can or should deny the stark differences in crime rates between blacks and whites. I for one do not equate hardhead's anti-social rants with any of the laundry list of crimes more prevalent amongst blacks--6-8 times more robbery and murder, and several times more rape.

I don't know that there are not racial group differences that explain the crime rate differences. And neither do you--the science is not conclusive--yet.

We are just now on the tip of investigating genetic basis for violent and anti-social behaviors--and there are already proven racial based differences in pathology of diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, and other diseases, so it is not necessarily irrational to consider possible racial basis for propensity to anti-social behaviors.

There seems to be some possibility that paternal absence and perception of paternal abandonment among offspring is at least a contributing cause of anti-social behavior. So, should our social policies continue to reward that?

We also now know from recent studies of serotonin, that recreational drug use effects levels of that brain chemical--and has adverse behavioral effects. In particular, it has been found that use of heroin and XTC or extacy, both black favorites, likely suppresses natural serotonin levels, creating behaviors, most dangerously, depression and suicide. Do we continue to tolerate the rampant black drug culture?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#40 Mar 15, 2014
is sunswept, aspen woods,cross key, grandview apartments and the apartments off of charboiner the next pruitt-igoe? i think they already are. lots of crime happening in these apartments. this city would be much better off without them.
inspector

Washington, MO

#41 Apr 8, 2014
when was Pruitt igoe built? wasn't it made of brick?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#42 Apr 9, 2014
taxpayers build it for the negro's and they tore it down brick by brick, not an inch of copper left in the buildings. they have done this with everything, every city their in has suffered the same downfall. look at cities and towns that have very little of the black population in them, them seem to thrive.
NoDoz

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Apr 9, 2014
Wake up!
Skin color is not the issue! If skin color was the determining factor that so many of the small minded people here believe it to be, no black person become a pubic figure.
General Colin Powell would have stayed a private. Oprah Winfrey would be a maid. Neil deGrasse Tyson would be a janitor.
The real problems at the root of the racial issues that vex so many white people are poverty, racism and ignorance.
An employer exploiting your labor and reaping unjustified rewards from your hard work is a far greater threat to you and the well being of your family than the "welfare queen" soaking up a few of your tax dollars.
The bankers and the wealthy have ripped off the retirement money of millions and they get a slap on the wrist or worse, they get a HUGE government bail out and then they all give each other raises or bonuses. If they do end up in court, the judge says that jail time is not "appropriate". Sure, rip off millions and ruin the lives of millions and you can walk. Steal a $100 radio out of a car and go to jail for years.
The fact is, we spend twice as much on corporate welfare as we do on social welfare. So for every dollar that "welfare queen" is given from your taxes, some rich guy grabs two more. The many bailouts account for much much more.
But the powers that be keep telling us working stiffs that the "welfare queen" is taking our hard earned tax money while the big money is actually going to the plutocrats.
When we go to war, the children of working class stiffs like us are in the trenches with the children of the poor minorities and there isn't the child of a wealthy plutocrat in sight.
We are closer to the poor than we are to the plutocrats. The plutocrats really don't care who they steal from, a dollar from a poor person looks just like a dollar from a middle class person.
Wake up!
Marcus Welby

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Apr 9, 2014
NoDoz wrote:
Wake up!
Skin color is not the issue! If skin color was the determining factor that so many of the small minded people here believe it to be, no black person become a pubic figure.
General Colin Powell would have stayed a private. Oprah Winfrey would be a maid. Neil deGrasse Tyson would be a janitor.
The real problems at the root of the racial issues that vex so many white people are poverty, racism and ignorance.
An employer exploiting your labor and reaping unjustified rewards from your hard work is a far greater threat to you and the well being of your family than the "welfare queen" soaking up a few of your tax dollars.
The bankers and the wealthy have ripped off the retirement money of millions and they get a slap on the wrist or worse, they get a HUGE government bail out and then they all give each other raises or bonuses. If they do end up in court, the judge says that jail time is not "appropriate". Sure, rip off millions and ruin the lives of millions and you can walk. Steal a $100 radio out of a car and go to jail for years.
The fact is, we spend twice as much on corporate welfare as we do on social welfare. So for every dollar that "welfare queen" is given from your taxes, some rich guy grabs two more. The many bailouts account for much much more.
But the powers that be keep telling us working stiffs that the "welfare queen" is taking our hard earned tax money while the big money is actually going to the plutocrats.
When we go to war, the children of working class stiffs like us are in the trenches with the children of the poor minorities and there isn't the child of a wealthy plutocrat in sight.
We are closer to the poor than we are to the plutocrats. The plutocrats really don't care who they steal from, a dollar from a poor person looks just like a dollar from a middle class person.
Wake up!
I'm not sure if you realize it but your rant is almost identical to the Karl Marx playbook. Using these same tactics of demonizing the rich and demonizing capitalism is exactly what Stalin did to Ukraine in the early 1930s when he literally starved 7 million people to death all in the name of collectivism. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#45 Apr 9, 2014
Marcus Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if you realize it but your rant is almost identical to the Karl Marx playbook. Using these same tactics of demonizing the rich and demonizing capitalism is exactly what Stalin did to Ukraine in the early 1930s when he literally starved 7 million people to death all in the name of collectivism. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
i agree, things should be equal across the board. the problem is clean white people who have worked hard for everything they have and keep their homes clean and tidy are being invaded by the filthy blacks who do nothing but destroy everything around them. the big money people were. always about the money, that's why unions were formed to protect the workers. the thing is they don't live next door to a bunch of animals, so they are far removed for the problem. why would you get up and go to work when the negro's next door sleep till noon and then crack open a 40 ozer ? waiting on YOUR tax dollar check to come in the mail. you would think someone who was home all day could keep their house clean.
NoDoz

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Apr 9, 2014
Stating facts is not demonizing the rich. They demonize themselves by their actions.
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
Your quote by Santayan is also applicable to not realizing that the rich only get rich by screwing over people. Hard work only makes you comfortable, wealth requires exploitation. That is a fact. Teddy Roosevelt knew it and that is why he passed legislation to help workers and control the growth of excessive wealth. History often does repeat itself. Remember the French Revolution, those in that aristocracy didn't think they were exploiting the poor and the workers either, they thought they earned and deserved their wealth.
Hardhead, you have zero idea of what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix meetup 7 hr Steve 25
Jig a boo jig a boo I see you 7 hr Steve 2
Old Man Trying to Pick Fight in Lone Elk Park 22 hr George 2
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 23 hr aaa 6,470
Is Amazon watching Mon Enter Username 3
whats being built across from ihop Mon Enter Username 13
negro rioting Mon hardhead 50

Overland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages